Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) (82842 Views)

Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Ennny(f): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
people should stop judging her, is it your breast?
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by EarthXmetahuman: 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
KevinDein:

Why do people like you call others hypocrites simply because they do not agree to the immoral lifestyles you support?

The word hypocrite is probably the most abused word on the social media these days
who made you morality police? All you came here to see is cleavage so you can rub one out.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by SamuelTurner(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
I don't see any nipples

1 Like

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Cosplay: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Brings out the boobs

Sucks it and eat bread

Runs back to Sambisa forest

Legendary
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by KevinDein: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
who made you morality police? All you came here to see is cleavage so you can rub one out.
Nope, I'm no morality police. Far from it. But there are genuinely good moral people out there that do not agree with certain lifestyles. They do not deserved to be called hypocrites.

7 Likes

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Bonaventura(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nutase:
Her life is independent of her father. Ye hypocrites address her as a person not pastors daughter.
Remember Eli and his sons

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by GodIsBiafran: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
According to Christianity, is it NOT the same God that created the boobs? So wetin b big deal?
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by PHIDEL007(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
tabtabtab:
The real african woman I see their is the woman by the left.

It not by the colour or complexion attimes..
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Forget the breast, that dress looks terrible on her

It is particularly unflattering on her midsection

4 Likes

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by sureprince01(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
I don't even have anything to say. *Trade your card now* ���� ✅ I pay Better!� ✅ I pay Higher!!� ✅ I pay Faster!!!� ��Still on trade, start☎ pasting ur valid gift cards, �**iTunes cards* �**Amazon card* �**Vanilla Cards* �**Steam Wallet Cards* �**Google Play Store Cards* �**All Country Cards Acceoted* Quote me and lets deal.
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by thaoriginator: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
I pity those who takes these guys serious
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
What's the big deal, at least the nipples ain't showing
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Reference(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nakedmess is the heritage of womenfolk no matter the background.
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Sgwin: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
What is our problem for dress the clothes another person wear ..let's talk how Nigeria will be great let's just forget about this church matters
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by temi2008: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
End time is near!
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
My husband and I

Is Idahosa still alive?
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by fajob: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
End |Time
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Maybe she ordered the dress online and received it a day to her wedding so no choice but to wear it. This is nothing like modesty that the Bible talks about. God help us
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Joefirst(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
stop judging".. the statement used by people who don't want to hear the truth..

addressing her shouldnt be because of her father's status.. since everyone will receive judgement on their own..

morally what she have put on is very wrong... , it is not because I think it is wrong, but because the Bible calls it wrong.. the Bible warn against costly array.. (putting on something that can cost another man his salvation... ) how will she expect a man who is not her husband to look at her and not have immoral thoughts, especially those that are new convert in the kingdom of God.

No matter how much Mrs idahosa defends her, it is wrong.. and there is nothing holy about the marriage.. they have not represented God.. Because God himself is not happy with what she is putting on. so how can they claim to be officiating in the name of God.

Women today dresses anyhow, saying it does not matter. It is their body.. but little do they know that, what they put on can cost a man the kingdom of God and at the end, the blood of such person will be required from them...

ladies mind what you put on... yes, it is your body.. but remember it is also God's temple... and God's temple shouldnt lead people to hell... let people see you without nursing any immoral thought in their hand.. and you know what the Bible says anything immoral, (unpure)... such a person will not enter into the kingdom of God.

the Bible says... "let your moderation be known unto all men, ".. the Bible did not say, let your unclothedness be known unto all men.

mind what you put on!!

9 Likes

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by showafrica(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oboy see defendsion...
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by SparrowNet(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
U dey talk of bobby e b like say she carry buns for oven too. Abi na empty belly be all that? grin
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Brings out the boobs

Sucks it and eat bread

Runs back to Sambisa forest
lolz U don start again abi Hope u still remember u have warts
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by olabrad: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nutase:
Her life is independent of her father. Ye hypocrites address her as a person not pastors daughter.

If you are not a delinquent, you will understand that the life pastors' kids live should be modest since the pastor claims to be teaching others to be modest

3 Likes

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by mars123(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
KevinDein:

Why do people like you call others hypocrites simply because they do not agree with the immoral lifestyles you support?

The word hypocrite is probably the most abused word on the social media these days
It says a lot about you to have the opinion that exposing cleavage is ''immoral lifestyle''. For your sake I hope you are living the moral lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by tpapi: 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
it is even heartbreaking that a Pastor who is also a mother is defending such cleavage barring dress
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
U see nonsense defense
Her case is funny o.
She is well covered but she's defending the lady,
na real wa.
It would have been better if she is dressed same way as her if she sees nothing wrong with her.
Humans can mislead people ehn...

1 Like

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dont judge others

Check my siggy
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by antidisestablis: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
I witnessed a scene in Anglican church in PH. My friend's Chief bridesmaid wore a boob baring gown and the Reverend chased her out of the church premises. The reverend called a girl to come and act as the Chief bridesmaid. And that was how my friend had an unknown person in her wedding pix as bridesmaid. grin grin

Why all these nah?
God bless the Revd. What was she thinking before she wore boob baring cloth to Church when she is not going to 18:59.Enough of this bread and butter Christianity !

2 Likes

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by Unitedabby(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
yesloaded:
Well, I've got nothing to say about the dress.

In other news, join our next training on importation business where you will be shown how to import goods to Nigeria & sell. Call/Whatsapp 0 8 13 7 7 5 0 7 4 1
Is that the solution to our untold economic problem in this country?
Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by EarthXmetahuman: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
KevinDein:

Nope, I'm no morality police. Far from it. But there are genuinely good moral people out there that do not agree with certain lifestyles. They do not deserved to be called hypocrites.
good moral people will learn to mind their own business.
Its immoral to get into peoples business.

if you don't agree with her lifestyle or how she dresses, don't open the page, move the fvck on. why go on people picture and start preaching morality like you are some kind of Jesus.

If you are not like Jesus, you cannot judge what is immoral.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) by CSTR2: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
God judges only the heart.

That is the serrmon of these new generation churches where the pastor spend the whole year speaking on motivation and financial prosperity, while banging the beautiful choristers.

Look at that ese girl that left Christianity because a pastor took advantage of her, and yet those are the kind of churches filled to the brim with boobs revealing sisters ,with the pastor banging them with reckless abandon.

Anyway, I don't go to church anymore. The few times I go is to catch one or two fishes to cure konji in this new generation churches, especially that one in Abuja.

I may even go next week. It is being quite a while.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.