Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,073 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List (56277 Views)

2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Vinstel: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ace Nigerian Rapper, M.I Abaga has recently dished out his list of his top 5 African rappers of all time and 5 of his top African rappers at the moment.

In response to a question asked by one of his fans on Twitter, Mr. Incredible named Mode 9, Proverbs (of South Africa), Jesse Jaggz, Freestyle and Ghost as his all-time greatest African rappers.

However, his list of 5 hottest African rappers right now include; Nasty C, Cassper Nyovest, Poe (of Mavin Records), Ghost and Khaligraph Jones (of Kenya).

Meanwhile, it’s quite surprising that lots of talented Nigerian rappers didn’t make the list.

See tweets below:-
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by timwudz(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
So? are they as rich as Bado?

MI goan sleep please
quote me at your own risk

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by midolian(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
We are aware Vector used to be a rapper..buh has Olamide ever bn one?

DreamSonInlaw:

God bless you my brother! When dey talk of rappers pple call Olamide, some go as far as commiting the sin of mentioning one cdq

But boy? Vector is a rapper...was and still is. One of Nigeria's most intelligent rapper
Man, Vector knows how to rap is a different statement from Vector is a rapper.

I am sure he has not made MI's list for two reasons

1. Inconsistency : You cant deny knowing Vector sings better than Adekunle Gold these days.

2. Beef : You dont expect MI to add a guy who has dissed the hell out of Choc city boys when he was into rap.

180 Likes 4 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Vector is a fine rapper

timwudz:

MI goan sleep please

Naso una dey fail exam, who dey talk about richest rapper now.

250 Likes 5 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Olifiz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Why is he listing? Listing have now turn to hit track abi. Anyways it’s not my listing.

In other news: this church close to my house have been shouting fire since 6pm inside this heat. Iyam not understanding again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Ayoemrys(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Olifiz:
Why is he listing? Listing have now turn to hit tracts abi. Anyways it’s not my listing.

In other news: this church close to my house have been shouting fire since 6pm inside this heat. Iyam not understanding again.
perhaps they won chase u to the other room

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by veli1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Olamide Na Upcomin Rapper B4 Cum Pop Singer Now. So Y U Dey Ask Y Olamide No Dey D List?

21 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Olifiz(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ayoemrys:
perhaps they won chase u to the other room

Lol. My brother.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Masama: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
MI is absolutely correct, I agree with the list

35 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Zonacom(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
I see diss tracks loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by coluka: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
MI is right, olamide is not supposed to make the list because olamide is not a rapper. The fans of rap music know what I am saying. It is only in Nigeria that people will hear that thing that olamide is doing and call it rap. I agree with MI

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Haggui: 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
The list is correct especially with my favourite Nigerian rapper right now........Ladipoe!!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by miqos02(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
OK oh
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
timwudz:

MI goan sleep please

I am a risk taker

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by bjayx: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Fvck 'em all

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Olamide is not a rapper. He was a rapper.

18 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
My best African rappers ever are PHYNO, ZORO, PHYNO, ZORO, PHYNO, ZORO, OLAMIDE, PHYNO, ZORO, PHYNO, ZORO.

43 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by PortableToDynam(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
list or no list, what am concern about is how 2019 election go be.

in conclusion, close your eyes before Sleeping

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mumu

Which position hìn dey himself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by pol23: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Vector deserved to be mentioned...
5 is just a small number...still a fair list..
Olamide no dey d league...(his money can't buy him a space in such class)

23 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pained artist

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by SuperSuave(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
MI is pained. A sore loser and self acclaimed number one rapper in Africa, who dash am?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by ollah2: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Olamide isn't a rapper anymore. I gotta check our the ghost guy, I love rap and I 'll always love it not these rubbish trending all around town.

Btw, why didn't OD - Overdose made the list?

9 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Babalawosisfake: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
where is ying61x. please you all go to my profile and check my last topic. babalawos of nairaland has been busted and I have exposed him.

4 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
midolian:
We are aware Vector used to be a rapper..buh has Olamide ever bn one?

God bless you my brother! When dey talk of rappers pple call Olamide, some go as far as commiting the sin of mentioning one cdq

But boy? Vector is a rapper...was and still is. One of Nigeria's most intelligent rapper

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by lloydpras: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2018
Reminiscing...how I was such a Huge Fan.

Self-acclaimed Greatest African Rapper undecided..Late last year, I was in Addisa ababa for vacation..I go fall my hand bragging about you.. Na Google bail me out to acknowledge your existence. They know Ice Prince.

MI wey no fit win BET.. Forming King Of Africa undecided

So many dope songs but no video.. Baba sha just no won spend this money...common ice prince shot so many videos with crappy lyrics collect BET. undecided

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Inspire01: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
Agreed with the AT list, especially mode 9 that guy is good

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
nice
Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by seuncyber(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
List go trend

Olamide go do him own list

And vector

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by pweshboi(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mr Incredible is right, this people he listed are more of rappers than olamide mixed genres of music, today's he's a "local" rapper tommorow he's into something else, no consistency. While his beef if I'm to say with vector is cos, since vector started singing instead of doing more of rappers he's gotten off MI's list of Rappers. If Gino were to be consistent that guy would have been my number 1 naija rapper. He's NO BE GOD still sounds fresh and good

15 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga List His Top 5 African Rappers, Olamide, Vector Didn’t Make The List by porshnuel: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
after vector finish am for him freestyle PREY

y him go include am
the lines r sometin like stop been gay on the cover vector here vector there short fools try to breath vector air

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] / Mabel Makun Holds Isolation Birthday. AY Celebrates His Wife / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.