Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul (2283 Views)

Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Salvation And How To Possess It / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by PastorLucifer: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
In the name of the Dragon,
I invoke Lucifer, Lord of the Trident,
He who guides the Ascending Soul
on the path of the Gods Phosphoros,
the Light Bearer,
Dark God of the Qliphoth!
Open the way to your stellar realm,
Come from the Throne of Thaumiel,
Through the gates of the Void,
Into this Temple of Flames.
Lord of the Night,
Open the gates to the Path of the Dragon,
And reveal to me secrets lost and forgotten,
The wisdom of primordial Gods!
Lord of Darkness and Light,
I invite you to enter this flesh,
I call you to my body, my mind and my soul,
I welcome you in my heart!
Lord of Ascending Flame,
Open for me the way to your Throne,
Show me the keys to your Stellar Gates,
And guide me on the paths of limitless power!
Lord of Thaumiel,
Ignite the fire of my soul,
So that I may rise forged in your flames,
As a living grail of your Immortal Essence,
From the bonds of flesh to the heart of your Golden Throne!
Emperor of Darkness and Flame,
Empower and protect my soul,
So that I may arise as a living vessel of Draconian Gnosis!
Great Horned King,
Enter this flesh which I offer you as a temple,
And let your immortal blood flow through my veins!
Lucifer, Lord of Ascending Flame,
Let your Fire burn forever in my soul!

Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by iamgenius(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
You are invoking fire like the Christians.
You are a Comedian.
Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by Cfaith: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
It is well.

I am visiting this section for the 1st time. I can see we need help here!

Ignorance goes on rampage.
Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by iamgenius(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
^^^Yes, you all need help. Christians and PastorLucifer
Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by ysyowel(m): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2018
we don't need Lucifer, Jesus got us all,
Lucifer kick your ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by PastorLucifer: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2018
iamgenius:
You are invoking fire like the Christians.
You are a Comedian.

Without me, Christianity wouldn't exist.

Who would their God be protecting them from?

I give every religion meaning.

1 Like

Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by PastorLucifer: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2018
Cfaith:
It is well.

I am visiting this section for the 1st time. I can see we need help here!

Ignorance goes on rampage.

If it were a Christian or Islam verse would you complain?

What makes you think Satanists don't have the right to win souls too?

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by terrezo2002(m): 9:59am On Mar 21, 2018
Pastor Lucifer. The devil comes to steal, kill and Destroy. Jesus Christ comes to give life and to give it more abundantly. Why do you choose the camp that brings pains to humanity?

1 Like

Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by iamgenius(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2018
PastorLucifer:

Without me, Christianity wouldn't exist.

Who would their God be protecting them from?

I give every religion meaning.

Alawada, you are nothing but an attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by Emmanystone: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lucifer why can't you stand on your own and be relevant without leaning of Christianity and what relates to her?

You have the Satanic 'Bible'. Why call your book Bible?

You have the 'Church' of satan. Why not another term?

You use the cross, only you turn up side down. Why?

You call yourself 'Pastor'. Why not agent of satan?

You call yourself 'God', or Lord. Why not just satan?

Why do you mask yourself and pretend to be what you are not?

In the abyss is where you'll end. Fire and brim Stone shall be your final dwelling place for entity.

Enh,wait. Why were crying begging the Lord Jesus Christ not to destroy you before your time?

Why do show your power only to weak and decieved sons of men but run from fellow Angels?

Can you stand Angel Michael?

1 Like

Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by PastorLucifer: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Emmanystone:
Lucifer why can't you stand on your own and be relevant without leaning of Christianity and what relates to her?

You have the Satanic 'Bible'. Why call your book Bible?

You have the 'Church' of satan. Why not another term?

You use the cross, only you turn up side down. Why?

You call yourself 'Pastor'. Why not agent of satan?

You call yourself 'God', or Lord. Why not just satan?

Why do you mask yourself and pretend to be what you are not?

In the abyss is where you'll end. Fire and brim Stone shall be your final dwelling place for entity.

Enh,wait. Why were crying begging the Lord Jesus Christ not to destroy you before your time?

Why do show your power only to weak and decieved sons of men but run from fellow Angels?

Can you stand Angel Michael?

Where did you see all these?

Disney Channel?

1 Like

Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by terrezo2002(m): 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
PastorLucifer:

Humanity brought pain to itself; I'm only here to supervise it.
Okay, also don't forget to supervise yours too since you are part of humanity
Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by terrezo2002(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
PastorLucifer:

Ignorant mortal.

Who made me flesh?

I refuse to stoop that low.
spirits don't register on nairaland. So Bros, stop working for the devil that doesn't pay you
Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by butterflylion: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
PastorLucifer:

Ignorant mortal.

Who made me flesh?

I refuse to stoop that low.

cheesy grin

Dude says he refuses to stoop that low when he is already bent in half.

If Lucifer was so powerful he wouldn't even think of the word "refuse" when talking about him and humans. He would simply do as he pleases but you my friend are a comedian and unserious. Don't give up your day job.

1 Like

Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by mabea: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Delussions everywhere
Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by Emmanystone: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2018
PastorLucifer:

Where did you see all these?

Disney Channel?
What? Are you saying there's no Church of satan or Satanic Bible?

Are you saying you (Lucifer) does not pretend to be God and accept worship from humans?

Why are you PastorLucifer is instead of just agent of satan?

When the man you possessed with demons, what did he say? 'Plssssss, don't destroy us before our time'

Why are you such a coward? Even to humans who are weak and ignorant of who you are, you still hide your identity and cover up your sataness. That is too weak nah.

Bare your face and see how many will.follow.

1 Like

Re: How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2018
You need to invoke sense into your head..hahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Meme Story / A Question To The Atheists: Hardmirror,hahn,hopefullandlord Et Al / Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.