Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart (3683 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Osedagal(f): 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Dear Romancelanders,

Am just chatting with an British lady just recently and I think am boring her to death.
I would some advice from you guys.
Chat samples if necessary
#Biko nu#
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by habsydiamond(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Osedagal:
Dear Romancelanders,

Am just chatting with an British lady just recently and I think am boring her to death.
#Biko nu#
what's ur objective with her first....that's important

1 Like

Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Osedagal:
Dear Romancelanders,

#Biko nu#
just be ur self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by busariabeyx24(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Osedagal:
Dear Romancelanders,

#Biko nu#
Just look at yourself.... Na your spoken and written English dey make the woman bored.
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by agbonkamen(f): 1:44am On Mar 21, 2018
What is so special about white i prefer black pussy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
everybody has it own choice.is dat u on ur profile, are u bisexual?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by agbonkamen(f): 1:58am On Mar 21, 2018
classicMan22:
everybody has it own choice.is dat u on ur profile, are u bisexual?
no I am misexual undecided
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Nobody: 3:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Yahoo boy looking for scope.
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by MetroBaba1(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2018
agbonkamen:

The Second Time I'm Asking You This Question: Are You A Lesbian?

1 Like

Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Osedagal(f): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2018
habsydiamond:
what's ur objective with her first....that's important

Thanks bro. I just want to get her attracted to me
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by agbonkamen(f): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2018
MetroBaba1:

the third time I am answering you that I am a she*male grin
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
no I am misexual undecided
ok,
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by MetroBaba1(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2018
agbonkamen:
the third time I am answering you that I am a she*male grin

I Like Them 'She*male', You Do Me, I Do You.

E Go Sweet

Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2018
l can groom u bro... whats in it for me¿ u can also connect with ilegendd to school u on that too... l taught him too @ some point
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Osedagal(f): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
chenzen:
l can groom u bro... whats in it for me¿ u can also connect with ilegendd to school u on that too... l taught him too @ some point

Thanks bro. I need your help
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
Osedagal:

pm me
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by oxaxcool(m): 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jst tell her u r d leader of d deadly herdsmen group grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by habsydiamond(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Osedagal:

Thanks bro. I just want to get her attracted to me
for her not to get bored will take a lot of patience simply because of what the whites have experienced with the blacks thru internet fraud..u have to keep convincing her u are different...
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by franchasng: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
MetroBaba1:

look at her dressing very well, u will get a clue wink
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by femi4: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Osedagal:
Dear Romancelanders,

#Biko nu#
Ojigbijigbi

2 Likes

Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Osedagal:
Dear Romancelanders,

Chat samples if necessaryr
#Biko nu#
Be versatile know a lot of interesting stuffs that she can relate to or teach her a lot of interesting stuffs she would never know if not for u.. But ur a woman or a man?
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Osedagal(f): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
dairykidd:

Be versatile know a lot of interesting stuffs that she can relate to or teach her a lot of interesting stuffs she would never know if not for u.. But ur a woman or a man?

A man
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Osedagal:

A man
Lolzz but ur moniker says f..
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Osedagal:

09092018359 whatsapp
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Shugarlord213: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Osedagal:
Dear Romancelanders,

#Biko nu#

Tell her different things about you do every day. Tell her about Boko Haram returning the dachi girls, tell her you are going to a orphanage home to see the kids and make sure you get pictures and Evidence o, Tell her how your neighbor was beating his wife and how you try to talk him out of it... different escapades and life that you get.

Next month my woman coming to marry me and am out of this shit hole. Don’t forget to always regularly give her a video call every now and then

And dump Nigerian Chicks they got nothing to offer at all. Leave Them for losers
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Osedagal(f): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Tell her different things about you do every day. Tell her about Boko Haram returning the dachi girls, tell her you are going to a orphanage home to see the kids and make sure you get pictures and Evidence o, Tell her how your neighbor was beating his wife and how you try to talk him out of it... different escapades and life that you get.

Next month my woman coming to marry me and am out of this shit hole. Don’t forget to always regularly give her a video call every now and then

And dump Nigerian Chicks they got nothing to offer at all. Leave Them for losers

Bros pls drop ur no, lemme chat up
Re: How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart by Shugarlord213: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Osedagal:

Bros pls drop ur no, lemme chat up

I hope your brain not paining you? On a public forum naa

(1) (Reply)

"What Does A Man Have To Offer As Romantic Partner That Isn't About Sex Or Cash? / Nigerian Men Str!p Two South African Girls For Allegedly Stealing Their Rolex (V / Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.