Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Ronaldo Portugal Star Wins Player Of The Year At Quina Awards, Mourinho, Jardim - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Portugal Star Wins Player Of The Year At Quina Awards, Mourinho, Jardim (490 Views)

Portugal Star Ronaldo Becomes Second Player To Ever Reach 100 International Goal / Osimhen Wins Player Of The Year Award / Asisat Oshoala wins Player of the Match after Falcons Beat Korea Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Portugal Star Wins Player Of The Year At Quina Awards, Mourinho, Jardim by salau01(m): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
For more visit: http://dergipark.gov.tr/bilgesci/issue/32353/338527
Follow at http://latestforya..com.ng
Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo on Monday, March 19 won Player of the Year at the Quina Awards in Lisbon-the annual awards of the Portuguese FA.
Ronaldo continues to win awards for his fantastic performances which saw him win the La Liga and Champions League double with Real Madrid.
The 33-year-old won the FIFA Best Player of the Year, the 2017 Ballon d' Or and a host of other individual awards after his impressive 2017.
Fernando Santos and Jose Mourinho

Portugal's best player of 2017
To win the Best Player of the Year at the Quina Awards, the Real Madrid star beat Manchester City player Bernardo Silva and Sporting Lisbon goalkeeper Rui Patricio.
Ronaldo got 65% of the vote ahead of Patricio with 18% and Bernardo with 17%.
“It is a prize also for all my colleagues, 2017 was an excellent year, unforgettable both collectively and individually. I also dedicate it to my four children, that's another record, three children in three months,” Ronaldo was after he was handed his award by President of UEFA, Aleksander Ceferin.
“We have to defend what is ours because there is always a Portuguese in the fight. I always believe and say that I am the best, whatever they say, and then I show it on the field. We are in the fight year after year.”
Ronaldo attended the award with his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez and agent Jorge Mendes.

(1) (Reply)

Daily 2 Odds... One Week Trial / Anthony Joshua Beats Joseph Parker On Points: Wins By Unanimous Decision! / Barcelona 4-1 Roma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.