Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Lethal Matrimony - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lethal Matrimony (89547 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / Matrimony Of Secrets / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Mizsylviah(f): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
I love this.... Keep up the good work dearie...

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by iHart(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cadec007:

...have I become that popular here that they beckon on me to join in village meeting? ;-D. thanks for the mention but literature is a no no for me.

2 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Cadec007(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
iHart:

...have I become that popular here that they beckon on me to join in village meeting? ;-D. thanks for the mention but literature is a no no for me.

kk.....sorry for the disturbance

2 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Ellabae(f): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
lol mumsy! mumsy! *pouts*u really wanna know my score?!
Yes tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Cadec007(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ellabae:
Yes tell me.
237 :-)

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
NENE

"You don't have to call your father everytime we have a fight Nene" Richard sighed. Nene only rolled her eyes and hissed.
"We could settle our problems ourselves, why do you have to invite the third party everytime?" Richard continued.
"Third party Richard?  Don't forget that you're living in the third party's house,  using his cars,  working in his company and using his money" Nene spat.
"I never asked for it Nene!" Richard shouted.
"Oh just stop pretending, this has always been your plan.  You would still be rooted deep in poverty if you hadn't gotten me drunk at that party, raped me and gotten me pregnant. I was your target all along" Nene hissed.
"How many times will I tell you that I was also drunk and I didn't rape me. You wanted me just as bad as I wanted you" Richard ran his hand over his face.
"You're a liar" Nene spat.
"Good day Nene,  I'm going to work" Richard picked up a couple of files  he'd left on the table.
"Who's going to take my clothes to the dry cleaner Richard?" Nene asked.
"It can wait,  I'll do the laundry when I get back" Richard hissed.
"I don't want you to wash my clothes, I want you to take it to the dry cleaner. If you value your job in my father's company you'll take it to the dry cleaner immediately" Nene pushed him roughly.
"You disgust me" Richard said. He picked up his bag and left the house.

He'd almost gotten to his office when his father in law called him and told him to come over to their house.  It wouldn't take a genius to know that Nene had called her father.
He met her at the house when he got there,  shedding crocodile tears and reporting him to her father.
"He called me all sorts of vile names daddy, he said I'm the most disgusting person he's ever met.  That I'm a spoiled brat, he even told me not to use his money that I was wasting it.  And he called you a third party too" Nene's mother was comforting her daughter.
Nene's father on the other hand looked really angry. "After everything I've done for you Richard, you treat my daughter like crap" Her father shouted.
"Mr Nwankwo you have to understand that I treat you daughter very well, she's just ..." Mrs Nwankwo cut Richard off.
"You're saying our daughter is a liar?" she scoffed eyeing Richard hatefully.
Richard sighed, there really was no winning with this family.
Their daughter was the saint who could do no wrong to them and he was the villain of course.

5 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
DARA

Dara stretched out her hand to hug Cassie when she stepped into the house. "Hey sweetie" she kissed her cheek. "Where are the battalions?" Cassie whispered. Dara chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm alone today. Olanna is in school and mama and the trouble maker are out. Thank God" Dara sighed. Cassie chuckled, Dara's house was always one house of commotion.
"Where is Nene?" Cassie asked.
"I don't know, I haven't called her yet. She'll soon be here. Come on let's go to the kitchen, there's this new dish I'm trying to cook. It's a French dish" Dara said and pulled Cassie into the kitchen.
"How is Tobi?" Dara asked.
Cassie stiffened for a bit before faking a smile. She couldn't exactly tell her friends the mistake she'd gotten into.
"He's fine, we're fine. Perfect" she lied.
"I'm so happy for you, you finally got what you've always wanted. The perfect husband and at least you don't have intruders in your house" Dara said.
If only you knew, Cassie thought sadly.
They heard noises in the living room and rushed to check. It was Nene arguing with Richard.
"If you know what's good for you, you'll wait for me in the car till I am done. I'm not taking a taxi home!" Nene shouted.
"Then take the car key, you can drive yourself home" Richard suggested frustrated.
"I can't drive, I'm pregnant. It's not safe for me or our baby" Nene crossed her arms.
"That's absurd, I know pregnant women who drive without trouble" Richard scoffed.
"I don't care, wait in the car. I'll be done in a few hours" Nene said.
"Richie it's okay, I'll drop Nene at home" Cassie said.
"Thank you Cassie" Richard turned to Nene, shook his head and left.
Nene turned to Cassie angrilly
"I didn't ask you to Interfere Cassie" she said.
"Nene, asking Richard to wait in car till you're done gisting with us isn't fair you know" Dara said.
Nene frowned and sat on a sofa.
"He just makes me so angry!" She said.
"Richard is the most nicest and patient man I've met. You're a lucky person" Cassie said.
"Yeah? Well maybe we should switch husbands" Nene hissed.
Dara rolled her eyes at Nene's behavior.
"I'm pretty sure you're the problem and not Richard. You need to change Nene, I'm not sure how Richard copes with you at home" Dara chuckled.
Nene glared at her friend, what did they know?
She hissed.
Cassie sighed
'If only we could switch husbands' She thought. Richard was perfect.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
CASSIE

Cassie watched her mother laugh at Tobi's jokes. "Take care of my daughter, she can be stubborn sometimes but she's really soft on the inside" Miss Evelyn said. "Yeah, I know. We will be leaving now. We'll see you next Sunday" Tobi smiled. He turned to Cassie and watched her say goodbye to her mother before heading to the car.
"Maybe your mum should move in with us Cassie" Tobi smiled.
"Why? I doubt she'd be excited to stay with a cultist" Cassie hissed.
"I am not a cultist, I'm simply hooked in tradition" Tobi replied.
"The difference being?" Cassie asked.
Tobi didn't bother to explain himself again, Cassie would never understand.
"Cassandra I love you, I want you to know I would never hurt you" Tobi said.
"You have already hurt me Tobi, I doubt you can change that. Why didn't you tell me you had children? Or you have an insatiable appetite for sex, or your family's cult?" Cassie asked.
"I didn't think you'd understand Cassie, I love you and I didn't want to lose you" He said.
"You already have, I might not be able to get out of this marriage but don't think you have me" Cassie hissed.
"Cassie I know you love me, I know you still do. We can work things out" Tobi suggested.
"Can you stay faithful to me?" Cassie asked.
"I can't promise you that Cassie, I don't want to lie to you again" Tobi said.
"That's all I need to hear, I can't love a liar on a cheat" Cassie said.
They remained silent through out the rest of the drive, there was nothing else to be said.
Tobi didn't know what else to tell her, hopefully with time she'd get over it.

He drove into the compound and saw a benz parked outside the house. He rolled his eyes and got down from the car.
"Who is that?" Cassie asked getting down from the car.
"Hello brother" The tall man addressed Cassie.
"Brother?" Cassie turned to Tobi.
"Cassie meet my brother Dele, Dele, my wife Cassie" Tobi frowned.
"How come I've never heard about him?" Cassie asked taking Dele's hand.
"Oh I'm the family's bastard, they never talk about me. I'm a result of his father's mistake" Dele smiled.
"Nice to meet you" Cassie grinned.
Tobi took Cassie's hand
"let's go in" he said stiffly.
Cassie glared at Tobi but nodded and went in with him.
She turned to look at Dele again and he smiled.
"Is he also in the cult?" Cassie asked Tobi.
"No, it's not for the mistakes of the family" Tobi frowned.
"So your other sons won't be in the cult...just ours" Cassie said.
Tobi nodded.
"It's a good thing we won't be having children then" Cassie sobbed and went into the bedroom.
Tobi sighed, was there anyway he could fix this?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Cadec007(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Interesting carry on

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Ellabae(f): 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
237 :-)
Wow u deserve something. DM me

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Cadec007(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ellabae:
Wow u deserve something. DM me
how do i do that,pls?
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Ellabae(f): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
how do i do that,pls?
Send me an email

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Cadec007(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ellabae:
Send me an email
ok
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Cadec007(m): 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ellabae:
Send me an email
what is ur email address?
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Ellabae(f): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
what is ur email address?
it's in my profile

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Cadec007(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ellabae:
it's in my profile
i can't find it...type it here,pls

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by cyndy1000(f): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wao am so glued thanks for the mention. Please continue I don't blame Cassie even me I will never forgive Tobi ah it's enough to cos heart attack. As for Nene she is just a spoilt brat. Dara I understand just tell your hubby to fix their family.

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by skubido(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
Weldone oooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by StellamarisIII(f): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
where is this writer come and finish this oo,u call this amateur??

2 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
NENE

Nene got into the house after dinner coming back from the usual Sunday family dinner at her father's house.
"Richie!!." she shouted walking into the living room. She sat down on the sofa wondering where he was. He hadn't come to the dinner with her and she'd left him off the hook because he'd complained of headache.
"Richard!" she shouted glaring at nothing in particular. She got up from the chair and walked to the kitchen herself to get a glass of water.
Her eyes darkened when she saw a woman cooking in her kitchen.
"What the hell are you doing in my kitchen?" she yelled at the woman.
"Kainene how are you?" the woman turned to look at her smiling.
"Please leave my kitchen" Nene said frowning when she realized it was Richard's mother.
"I was just making dinner for my son" Richard's mother looked appalled at Nene's behavior.
Nene crossed her arms angrily waiting for the woman to leave.
"The rice is almost ready" His mother continued before picking up a hand towel to clean her hands. She walked out of the kitchen and went into the living room.
Nene hissed before taking down the pot from the cooker.
"Nene, why are you shouting all over the house?" Richard frowned entering the kitchen.
"Why is your mother in this house and why was she cooking in my kitchen?" Nene attacked him immediately.
Richard looked confused, wasn't his own mother allowed into the house again?
"Don't give me that stupid look, answer me. Does this house look like a guest house? " Nene said emptying the contents of the pot into the sink.
"Nene isn't my own mother allowed into my house again?" Richard asked.
"Your house, can you afford anything in this house Richard? Everything belongs to my father. You should have asked for my permission before bringing your mother into my house" she shouted at him.
Richard looked at her in disbelief, she was so vain and selfish.
"If your house is so precious to you Nene, then why don't you enjoy it alone" Richard hissed walking out of the kitchen.
"Don't you dare walk out on me!" Nene followed him as he went upstairs.
Richard picked up his wallet and a backpack. He shoved some T-shirts and trousers into the bag.
"Enjoy your father's house Nene" he said going downstairs.
"Richard, come back here. I'm talking to you!" she yelled following him downstairs.
"Mum let's go" he said.
"Go where? Richard I'm fine. Stay with your wife, remember she's carrying your child. That's what is important" his mother murmured rubbing her hand in a comforting gesture down his back.
So many times he'd been tempted to walk out on Nene and her Family but he couldn't. His child with Nene was important to him and that was why he stayed.
"Goodnight Nene" Richard's mother smiled before walking out of the house.
"You're a disgrace! You were going to walk out on your wife and your unborn child" Nene spat eyeing him with disgust.
"Wife, You call yourself a wife Nene. All you are to me is the vessel carrying my unborn child" He hissed.
"You're useless to me" he said walking out on her. He went into one of the guest rooms.
He switched off his phone knowing Nene would soon call her father who as usual would call to scold him.
Nene can keep the rest of the house to herself, from today he'd keep his distance away from her.
Might as well start looking for another job because he wanted nothing to do with her father or his company again.

5 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by bimberry1307(f): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
what's with this nene of a girl sef? wetin? na she go be the first spoilt brat to get pregnant for a poor guy? And her parents? A total disappointment.

3 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by niffyluv(f): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
Interesting!! Go girl

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Mizsylviah(f): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nene is a pain in the ass..... Nice one dear

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
DARA

"Aunty Dara went out since morning and she's not yet back" It was the first thing Olanna said to Jidenna when he got back.
"Olanna She's probably with her friends and that how to greet your elder brother" Jidenna teased. His little sister was his favorite and she was the only one that got along with Dara in the house.
"I just wanted you to know that mama has prepared a lecture for you" Olanna smiled.
"Tatafo would you get into that kitchen and make eba for everyone in this house. Oh I will cook soup and still make eba for everyone. Since the madam of the house has gone out and forgotten that she has duties in the house" Adanna hissed coming to meet Olanna and Jidenna in the hall way.
Jidenna frowned, he didn't understand why his family found fault in everything Dara did. That's why Dara felt suffocated everytime.
Jidenna acknowledged his elder sister and walked into the living room bracing himself for his mother's sermon.
"Mama Good evening" he kissed her cheeks.
"Thank God you're home, where's your wife?" Mama asked.
"She should be out with her friends, what's the matter?" Jidenna asked loosening his tie.
"Your wife is the cause of your childlessness" Mama said.
"Mama not again, children are God's gift. What's the rush? Dara and I will have children" Jidenna sighed.
"Jidenna what she means is that Your wife has been taking contraceptives" Adanna shoved a bottle of pills into his Hand.
Jidenna eyed the container critically.
"Where did you get this?" He frowned at Adanna.
"Your wife's make up bag, I was looking for nail paint when I found it" Adanna said.
Jidenna didn't know how to scold his elder sister for going through Dara's things in their room. He looked at the bottle of pills again, why was Dara taking contraceptives?
"You must be mistaken, Dara wouldn't take contraceptives. She... " he paused.
She knew he wanted children, she wouldn't take contraceptives.
As if on cue, Dara walked into the house. Her smile faded when she saw mama and Adanna sitting in the living room. She walked to jidenna.
"Baby" she kissed jidenna.
He pushed her away slightly.
"What is this?" he shoved the bottle of pills at her.
She looked at her bottle of pills, "Where did you get this?" she asked.
"Does it matter, is it yours or not?" He asked angrily.
"Yes... " She admitted.
Jidenna shook his head and picked up his brief case.
He looked at her in disbelief before walking out of the living room.
Dara knew that Jidenna would never go through her things, which meant it was his mother or Adanna.
She eyed them with disdain before going after her husband.
She had to explain to him, she didn't want a baby now. Not with His mother and the rest of his family members in the house. The influence they would have on her child, she didn't want that. She had to make him understand her reasons for going on birth control.

5 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Ayemileto(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
well, OP, I must commend you. you are doing a great Job here.

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Mizsylviah(f): 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Following dear

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by itsandi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Lethal Matrimony by cyndy1000(f): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
Richie Biko leave Nene n her family. Jidenna isn't just acting like a man.

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Cadec007(m): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nene wetin sup na?! And dara y did u wait until he found out himself b4 explaining?

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
smiley Ah thank you. I'm trying
Ayemileto:
well, OP, I must commend you. you are doing a great Job here.
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Cadec007(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
OP i love your work keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
cheesy Thank you
Cadec007:
OP i love your work keep it up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Last Gang Standing (Crime) / The Devil In The Suit / Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.