Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff (13711 Views)

What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by kabie(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2018
elgramz:
This pope Francis is a clown. His logic is that the prostitute has no sin but the person that patronizes her is a sinner and a criminal? This pope is a disgrace to Christianity. I have totally lost faith in him. If the fool has his way, homosexuality, abortion, divorce and all manner of evils will become accepted in the church. That's why the clown of a pope finds it easier to support the antichristian liberal political parties all over the western world instead of the Pro christianity conservative parties. This pope is an Antichrist and I support all those resisting and fighting against this agent of Satan in the church
I pretty sure u knw how to read but can u understand wat u read first b4 speaking??if he is a clown ur name must b olosho
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by qossey: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2018
elgramz:
This pope Francis is a clown. His logic is that the prostitute has no sin but the person that patronizes her is a sinner and a criminal? This pope is a disgrace to Christianity. I have totally lost faith in him. If the fool has his way, homosexuality, abortion, divorce and all manner of evils will become accepted in the church. That's why the clown of a pope finds it easier to support the antichristian liberal political parties all over the western world instead of the Pro christianity conservative parties. This pope is an Antichrist and I support all those resisting and fighting against this agent of Satan in the church

If you had read the post with a clear judgement you might have, by inference, deduced that the particular interrogator was a victim of forced prostitution. At that situation, it would be illogical to condemn her implicitly.

1 Like

Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by terrezo2002(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2018
On the area of tattoo, the Pope didn't answer biblically, but I think he did well in the second question about prostitutions.
Well, this is end time. One of the greatest battle against the church is modernism. What appeals to man. When Jesus Christ said in the church only few will be saved. It is humanism that will make souls not to be saved

1 Like

Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by busterr(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2018
elgramz:

You clearly has no respect for your stu.pid father
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by elgramz: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2018
busterr:

You clearly has no respect for your stu.pid father
The pope is not my father, he is a symbolic head of the church and if he starts propagating erroneous doctrines, he should be called to order before he misleads the people
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by obailala(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2018
elgramz:
Wonderful... It's been really long since I saw so much foolishness packed in one single post.

I refuse to believe you are an illiterate, so I assume it's your deep prejudice and raw hatred for the pope that has twisted your mind and comprehension abilities. After reading the profanities you wrote, I had to go back to re-read the report to see where the pope mentioned "a prostitute has no sin" as you allege, but I couldn't find it; it wasnt even implied in any way. Maybe you can help us by pointing out the line in the report where you got that from.

You claim the pope is anti-Christ, but reading your fiercely judgemental and abusive utterances, I think it's pretty clear to even the blind who better fits that anti-Christ description.

1 Like

Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2018
Catholic church has more idols than any other cult, it's a pedophile boys only club, in stupid interviews like this they never ask why $4 Billion has been used to settle abuse cases in the US alone, the catholic church endorsed slavery just like the Mohammedans. The more religious you are, the less spiritual you become, it's only common sense

Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2018
I like his response on sex...It has become pure water now

Pope we need your comment on the act ms on #bbnaija
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by Dollabiz: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Oh
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by Barzinime(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2018
What he was trying to tell you his that... Most girls are threatened & forced into prostitution, do you think you know better than him? What have you seen or experienced in life
elgramz:
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by Mpanyi: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2018
aonag:

i am a christian and i must say the pope sounds like an antichrist...the biggest cult in the world is the catholic church.. there is no tongue to watch here. if anything anyone is saying... when it goes against the doctrine of the bible then its highly sinful even if its adeboye, oyedepo or whoever it may be... pope inclusive!

You're a toddler as it concerns the Bible, teachings of the appostle, evolution of Christianity and all
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by thunderbabs: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2018
On tattoo, i think the Pope yaff joined bad ghang shocked
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by Mofe72: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2018
elgramz:

He never mentioned sin there. Y'all like to twist words.
He only called the patrons of prostitutes criminals.
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mpanyi:

You're a toddler as it concerns the Bible, teachings of the appostle, evolution of Christianity and all

brother call me whatever you like.. im not moved.. if the pope cannot outrightly say tattoo is against bible doctrine, both of you should go to hell.. the pope inclusive. i am an adult and i know what is a sin and not a sin. you should know that too.
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by Mpanyi: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
aonag:

brother call me whatever you like.. im not moved.. if the pope cannot outrightly say tattoo is against bible doctrine, both of you should go to hell.. the pope inclusive. i am an adult and i know what is a sin and not a sin. you should know that too.

That tattoo is a sin. Just like that! Oh my God!
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by ezelous: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
elgramz:
From your comment, it shows you are just an underaged religious fanatic. Its not by force to spit rubbish.
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by Assassin101: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
IMMORALITY IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by EtisalzTreasure: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
QuotaSystem:

You could tattoo the name of your beloved/partner to show you belong to that person.

But then many go overboard with what they ink, and that's what the Pope was against.
Biblically, tattooing isn't a good thing. The Bible strongly condemns it
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by martin98(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
elgramz:

Stop being a fanatic and next time, read with open mind.

First of all, try to understand the question.
The pope wasn't asked if prostitution is a sin. The lady asked about what the Church's position to high patronage by men. Or otherwise why the Church do not condemn men who patronize prostitutes the same way they condemn prostitutes.

And before you condemned, I am sure you didn't read this sentence - “Prostitution is a serious problem,” that is based on a widespread mentality that “women are to be exploited.” This is why the Pope asked young people to “battle against this.”
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by chuckjonesautos: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
elgramz:

Christ did not discriminate against sinners but he didn't support them either. That's why he always told them go and sin no more. That is a recognition that they were sinners and needed to change their way of lives. What the pope is advocating is a legalizing of sins, in other words, people will now be free to commit sins because it has been legalized by the church

So what sins did THE CHURCH legalize?
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by chuckjonesautos: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
EtisalzTreasure:
Biblically, tattooing isn't a good thing. The Bible strongly condemns it

I would like to read a verse on that.. if you can kindly post it here for us all to see..
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by delejames(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=chuckjonesautos post=66031319]

I would like to read a verse on that.. if you can kindly post it here for us all to see.. [/quote
Me too, kindly quote a verse from the bible as regards tattooing being a Sin.
Re: Tattoos, Sex: Pope Francis’ Message To Youths Proves He Is The Coolest Pontiff by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mpanyi:

That tattoo is a sin. Just like that! Oh my God!

The truth does not need sugar coating. its only lies that does...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crumbs Under The Table: Explain This Verse Please! / FourSquare Gospel Church Building Collapses At Ojodu-Berger / My Favorite Line From The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.