Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room (36466 Views)

Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her” / Bbnaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by guttentag(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2018
thecrush:
They will both share the money...

See fresh guy wey Nina leave dey do rubbish wth Miraku....

Once he gets his share, him go waa

if na u, will you share the money with your partner?
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by thecrush: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2018
guttentag:

If na me... Nina or Collins??

1. If i be Nina = I have every right to share o... at least na my BF
2. If i be Collins = I have every right to wash her small brain and collect my share. afterall, she go dey with anoda man for house
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by okk4sure: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2018
vickydevoka:

dis name sarcasm or u no read well. cus hm been say De gal no even fyn u come de analyse 'his'

Noted!I did not 'wear my glasses' when I was reading it.
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by LordBaelish: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2018
Freaky friday is an awesome track..

Rather listen to that on repeat than this BB-BS.. cheesy
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by webngnews: 10:30am On Mar 21, 2018
Oh
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by victorian(f): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2018
victorazyvictor:

The guy is only lunging for the money if she inventually win it, I will do the same, cut my share and abandone her later and marry a decent woman. every man knows what he want.

No be only collect his share.
If na to collect money from gfs, you will see guys waiting to claim ownership of the babe , as if they were the ones who trained her in school.
But to spend ten kobo on babe, you ask her am I your father?

Before you think of been entitield to Nina's money assuming you are the bf.

Ask yourself : Are you her father?
Did u train her in school, from kindergarten to where she's now
Did u provide her basic needs all through her growing stage in life?

If you cant answer this question , as you been the sole provider in taking care of her except telling her sweet words and fucvking her. Then sorry you are not entitled to a dime.

If she wins? She never settles her career finish, save money for the rainy days and settle her parents and siblings.

Na you, she will now give your share to? Abi?

Dream on.

If Nina wins and she gives her bf more than 10k as dash money. I will just know her own don finish already.

A guy that's even thinking of dumping her assz in case she mistakenly gives him a million or even 500k sef.

And that's even in the mind of all guys out there.

Ladies learn!
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by pedrilo: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2018
his likes are the reason ladies dnt respect men dis days.
how can u tink without ur head and brain in d first place?
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by victorian(f): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2018
guttentag:

Don't mind them

A typical man will not give his gf a dime. Other than taking her to sweet sensation to eat and drink. Then maybe buy her bag and phone. Then end of story.
He will say, he need to Invest in his career and take care of his siblings .

That's how a typical Bf will think and behave.
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 21, 2018
jayson87:
Can't believe this guy is still forming boyfriend. Mehn the world is becoming a better place oo. You can still celebrate your gf that a guy is bleeping everyday on national tv. Either Christ is coming soon or the world is becoming a better place. One of this has to be
The guy just one trend na, he has abt 345 followers on IG before bbn kicked off. But as soon as Nina started trending, his followers increased to about 5,000. So you see why he cant let go off that girl so soon. He's just playing to do the gallery.

1 Like

Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Akpe030: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2018
TTT was married and his wife did not leave him after the show.
I really don't understand people and judgements... SMH
Some of you that have premarital sex have no difference with Nina, sin is sin cos none is greater than another.
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by victorazyvictor(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2018
Babalawosisfake:

normally, but if the guy has no special talent, the fame is waste.
I don't understand.....
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Babalawosisfake: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2018
victorazyvictor:

I don't understand.....
like if Nina's boyfriend is a musician, model, etc. he can use the fame to follow up.
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by victorazyvictor(m): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2018
victorian:

If na to collect money from gfs, you will see guys waiting to claim ownership of the babe , as if they were the ones who trained her in school.

If you cant answer this question , as you been the sole provider in taking care of her except telling her sweet words and fucvking her. Then sorry you are not entitled to a dime.

If she wins? She never settles her career finish, save money for the rainy days and settle her parents and siblings.

Dream on.

If Nina wins and she gives her bf more than 10k as dash money. I will just know her own don finish already.

A guy that's even thinking of dumping her assz in case she mistakenly gives him a million or even 500k sef.

Ladies learn!

Talking as it you've not eaten man's money before. Swear and die grin

Sorry o! if your bf is stingy because he has none doesn't mean others are. can I connect you to my babe for confirmation?
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by victorian(f): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Talking as it you've not eaten man's money before. Swear and die grin

Sorry o! if your bf is stingy because he has none doesn't mean others are. can I connect you to my babe for confirmation?

I don't need your babe comfirmation. If she doesn't support u, in your lies cheesy
Who else will she support? Me?

Abeg go siddon jare.

We all know the truth out there.
And moreover my man spends on me..

And simply stating the obvious, most single girls are experiencing these days.
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by victorazyvictor(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2018
victorian:

I don't need your babe comfirmation. If she doesn't support u, in your lies cheesy
Who else will she support? Me?

Abeg go siddon jare.

We all know the truth out there.
And moreover my man spends on me..

And simply stating the obvious, most single girls are experiencing these days.

grin swear u never ate man money....

Your talking about "sweet words and fvcking her" no be sweet lie u wan hear? even if I refused to touch u, u go still complain that am not a real man grin
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Odmic2839:
broom no let nairaland.com judge this guy ooo. If them do. E would question God because guys on here ain't smiling when it comes to emulation.

I think the word you are looking for is "Evaluation".

What are friends for?

1 Like

Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Queenserah26(f): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Okay
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by victorian(f): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
victorazyvictor:

grin swear u never ate man money....

Your talking about "sweet words and fvcking her" no be sweet lie u wan hear? even if I refused to touch u, u go still complain that am not a real man grin

Tufia!
Am not your babe

Go and ask your babe that question.
She's in the right position to answer you.

Don't turn it towards my side.
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by shallysgirl: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
If this young man was my brother i will have taken him to the thickest forest closest to me and beat some jungle sense into him, 'girlfriend' that was begging for kondo from another man on 'live tv'!! Apart from her major betrayal in front of the whole world, looking at this young man it is obvious that when she comes out of the house she will be 'light years' away from his league so why is he disturbing himself?? angry
For where, the money is looking closer. Na so.
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Is she not the one having sex with Miracle in front of millions of people?
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Stormyweather(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tessie01:
how many bfs does Nina have? The last time I checked her bf is dark in complexion and owns a salon. what am I even saying? let me come and be going
monitoring spirit?
i am
just asking o
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
victorian:

Dream on.

Ladies learn!

Lol...will u advice ur bro to marry d Lady? Abeg evry man wants a wife material.... D wealth go flow to him nah, Soo he can't break up just yet..nah sharp guy jarey
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Is she not the one having sex with Miracle in front of millions of people?

is she not the one who may hit 45million naira cheesy cheesy
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Tessie01(f): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Stormyweather:
monitoring spirit? i am just asking o
just like you. I am just saying o
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by showghan(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
My guy wan chop inside 45M
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Stormyweather(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tessie01:
just like you. I am just saying o
lol
how are you today
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Tessie01(f): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Stormyweather:
lol how are you today
I'm good, you?
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Stormyweather(m): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tessie01:
I'm good, you?
same
How is your day rounding off?
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Tessie01(f): 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Stormyweather:
same How is your day rounding off?
wonderfully, urs?
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by Stormyweather(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tessie01:
wonderfully, urs?
extraordinarily stressful. Just got in. You know, we could be banned for for this derailing? Lol can I send you a pm?
Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by forreelinc(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
okk4sure:

The gal is fine young woman.
I guess that makes you the beholder huh?

Re: Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Reaches Out To Her Following Her Cry In The Diary Room by okk4sure: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
forreelinc:

I guess that makes you the beholder huh?

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex Tags BamBam "Dirty". Nigerians React / Bbnaija: Cee-c Gives Reason Bambam Is Madly In Love With Teddy A [VIDEO] / BBNaija: Isilomo Speaks After Eviction, Says Omashola Should Be Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.