Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja (33163 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / 13-Year-Old Girl Brutally Raped In Benue, Found Almost Lifeless (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2018
It's their way
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by lotusbeta: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Loads of times when siccing the police on your parents like they do in America seems appealing, this cases are the exemplary ones that make it so. Wicked parents. What are they afraid of? The judgement of the god that the cleric will call on their heads?

Hackers are real and dangerous. Protect your organization/business information. Sign up for our Certified Ethical Hacker training programme

Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2018
smithsydny:
That religion
Na their way

Next thing dem go give the pikin plate make im comot for house go dey beg to eat and survive
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:18am On Mar 21, 2018
Oh my God and I thought this could only happen in Pakistan.For crying out loud that man should be dealt with some people are really taking us back in this country.
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by GOFRONT(m): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2018
And on the other Thread of yesterday, some group of ladies took to the street to protest against rape some dayz ago fa!!!

Barely three days and an Imam has even come out to boast about raping a minor??

I dont undstand
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by ollah2: 10:19am On Mar 21, 2018
smithsydny:
That religion

shocked shocked

Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by ollah2: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Na their way

Next thing dem go give the pikin plate make im comot for house go dey beg to eat and survive

Since its their way. Which way is the attached?

Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2018
shepherd003:
and he was boasting thereafter
Why him no go boast,when he got inspiration from their holy prophet.

Na their way jor
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Tijay90(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Where are the feminists, the NGOs...girl power this, woman empowerment that... You will never find them where/when they are needed.
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by obi123: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2018
BeingFrank:
Just Imagining What Will Become Of The Poor Innocent Child. Giving Your Child To A Monster, In The Name Of What?

THEN TOMORROW WHEN SHE POISONS HIM, SHE WILL BE BLAMED

3 Likes

Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by truffle: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:
Iman and paedophile

No wonder Buhari married Aisha at the age of 4

The hardship in the country is alarming to an extent a man who just lost his mum can't stay his asss back and mourn her just because of money and live sex on TV

Make i close my mouth before these mods wey dey ban one side of people ban me
abeg close ur mouth ,you just sit down there and judge,Na u wan give am money if e no go,the woman is dead an gone ,nothing he can do to bring her back hence the best way to eulogize his mum is by going back in there to win that prize money and with the money do great things in his life instea of sitting down and be doin pity party up and down
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Origin(f): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2018
Parents thinking who will marry this girl now. The stigma and the lack of justice in our judiciary etc.

They think its better to marry her off, save her from disgrace, lets legitimize the issue.

Forgetting that the man is saving his own skin.

I pray justice prevails for the lady in question...i can't wait for the man to pay for his action...

Because by marrying her to him, he escapes punishment and will surely do worse to the girl for her lifetime.

........ unless of course the girl avenges the loss of her most prized possession (that would conclude the "family matter")
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by SAMBARRY: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2018
So in short the parents have sold their child to a rapeest SO that he can continue r@ping her

1 Like

Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by cpu2006(m): 10:33am On Mar 21, 2018
That is a sign of poverty!
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2018
Tijay90:
Where are the feminists, the NGOs...girl power this, woman empowerment that... You will never find them where/when they are needed.
I knew that somebody would post this what is the government for in as much as I believe some NGO's can do some thing they cannot make a legislation to ban child marriage government can the highest they can do is sensitive and orientate but the responsibility is mainly for the government because countries that banned child marriages did not wait for feminists did they?
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2018
Tijay90:
I knew that somebody would post this what is the government for in as much as I believe some NGO's can do some thing they cannot make a legislation to ban child marriage government can the highest they can do is sensitize and orientate but the responsibility is mainly for the government because countries that banned child marriages did not wait for feminists did they?
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by highchief1: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Very useless set of sexually frustrated people undecided
how
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Ayaba03(f): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2018
I tire for nairaland. Mr Seun really need to do something about the way all the immature kids comment on this forum. Crime is committed all over the country regardless of religion or tribe. Anytime a crime is committed in the north, the commenters here always associate it with their religion. Whereas u cant see muslims coming here insulting other religion or associating it with the crime committed in the south or east.

1 Like

Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by ollah2: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2018
Ayaba03:
I tire for nairaland. Mr Seun really need to do something about the way all the immature kids comment on this forum. Crime is committed all over the country regardless of religion or tribe. Anytime a crime is committed in the north, the commenters here always associate it with their religion. Whereas u cant see muslims coming here insulting other religion or associating it with the crime committed in the south or east.

Thank you madam. Seun, wear your thinking cap and make Nairaland like Reddit and Quora
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by donqx: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2018
ok
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Anasko(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2018
okosodo:
It is islamic. Mohammed married Aisha at 6 and destroyed her kpekus at 8. And according to muslims mohammed is a perfect example
Tell me the age of Mary when she got married?
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2018
he did it exactly the way prophet Moham-MAD forcefully penetrate a minor with his uncircumcised abunna ,
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2018
The man should be flogged 2000 strokes
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2018
The truth is that most of the leaders and elites in the north who marries these kids don't allow their children to be messed up at that age o.
Look at the age of their children when they marry, it is in their late 20s minimum.
I don't think it is religion related but wickedness of some perverts because I know Muslims who are married to just one wife.
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Ayaba03:
Seriously
U people do more than anyone joor.
A lot of them have insulted Christians and Christianity by mentioning me, the only 2 reasons i didn't fire back was because...

#1. I have respect for the belief of others and I have intelligent and wonderful Muslim friends and...

#2. Because I can't be forced to hate by the actions of others.
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by mmsen: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2018
Aboki.
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by mmsen: 11:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I knew that somebody would post this what is the government for in as much as I believe some NGO's can do some thing they cannot make a legislation to ban child marriage government can the highest they can do is sensitize and orientate but the responsibility is mainly for the government because countries that banned child marriages did not wait for feminists did they?

Women in those countries made it a priority to have legislation passed that would ban this foolish practice. Just as they stressed the need for females to have access to free, or subsidized, contraceptives - another issue that needs to be urgently addressed.
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by mmsen: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2018
kingkakaone:
The truth is that most of the leaders and elites in the north who marries these kids don't allow their children to be messed up at that age o.
Look at the age of their children when they marry, it is in their late 20s minimum.
I don't think it is religion related but wickedness of some perverts because I know Muslims who are married to just one wife.

Being granted the right to rape a child is how the Emirs reward their cowardly subjects for not deposing them.
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2018
mmsen:

Women in those countries made it a priority to have legislation passed that would ban this foolish practice. Just as they stressed the need for all women to have access to free or subsidized contraceptives - another issue that needs to be urgently addressed.
That was why I used the word sensitize and orientate.Even if a female lawmaker brings such a bill some lawmakers would be opposed to it on the basis of religion,gender etc.
Re: Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja by mmsen: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That was why I used the word sensitize and orientate.Even if a female lawmaker brings such a bill some lawmakers would be opposed to it on the basis of religion,gender etc.

It's more religion that is the problem than gender. And that is why I get so angry with African women, they are the main ones in these churches but the churches teach them to suffer and bear all manner of nonsense.

They tell women not to use contraceptives. They tell women that abortion is wrong. They tell women that divorce is wrong, even when the stupid man is abusing them. And yet women sit there and listen to these stupid scam artists and then hand over their money.

I won't even waste my time even talking about Islam and women...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace / Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China / Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.