Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Man Throws Daughter Inside Well After Accusing Her Of Witchcraft [PHOTO] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Throws Daughter Inside Well After Accusing Her Of Witchcraft [PHOTO] (433 Views)

Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) / Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Throws Daughter Inside Well After Accusing Her Of Witchcraft [PHOTO] by Yuneek(f): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2018
A 30-year-old man identified as Manu Yakubu allegedly dumped his six-year-old daughter, Jennifer Ayuba, in a well after accusing her of witchcraft.

Yakubu has been arrested and arraigned before the Nasarawa State High Court on Tuesday for the dastardly act.

The prosecuting counsel for the police, James Anata, told the court that Yakubu committed the offence on December 8, 2017.

A prosecution witness, Samuel Kuje, told the court that he discovered the victim inside the well in his farm in the early hours of December 8.

The witness said, “I first thought she was a ghost but when I asked who she is, she said she was Jennifer Ayuba from Gidigidi.

“I then ran to Gidigidi immediately to inform the head of the community, Mr. Ashila and four other persons; we all went back to my site and brought out the child from the well; then I called the police from B Division in Lafia to arrest the accused.”

The police said Yakubu had in his statement confessed to the crime, explaining that he dumped his daughter in the well because he believed she was responsible for his ill luck.

See photo here: https://dailynaija.com/post/man-throws-daughter-inside-well-after-accusing-her-of-witchcraft-photo

(1) (Reply)

Uniuyo Students Shot In The Head By Armed Robbers - Photos / Police Arrest 16 Herdsmen Who Kidnapped WAEC Officials In Oyo / One Dies As Masqueraders Attack Church In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.