Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Some Basic German Job Seeker Visa Interview Questions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Basic German Job Seeker Visa Interview Questions (2387 Views)

Sweden Job Seeker Visa: A Complete Guide / Germany Job Seeker Visa 2020 / Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Basic German Job Seeker Visa Interview Questions by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2018
Before you pull up your socks for that German Job seeker interview, please abrace yourself with some of the questions that you will be asked.

QUESTIONS
1. Why do you want to leave for Germany in search of a job?

2. Do you intend to become a permanent resident of Germany?

3. How do you support yourself during your stay in Germany?

4. Why did you choose this subject at the graduation level?

5. Are you going to work in the same domain?

6. Do you have any previous work experience?

7. Do you have plans to carry out any small scale business when you enter Germany with this visa?

ANSHWERS

1. Germany is a powerful country and a land of opportunities

2. No grin, I want to work in Germany on a temporary basis to get more international exposure and hands on experience

3. .I have sufficient bank balance to support myself

4. Yes, I intend to work in the same domain

5. I have previous work experience (if you have) otherwise answer would be no

6. No, I am aware that I can’t work or carry out any business in Germany when on German Job Seeker Visa program

Re: Some Basic German Job Seeker Visa Interview Questions by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 21, 2018
Oya, over to una

justwise, DisGuy
Re: Some Basic German Job Seeker Visa Interview Questions by deleib(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Malcolm101:
Before you pull up your socks for that German Job seeker interview, please abrace yourself with some of the questions that you will be asked.

QUESTIONS
1. Why do you want to leave for Germany in search of a job?

2. Do you intend to become a permanent resident of Germany?

3. How do you support yourself during your stay in Germany?

4. Why did you choose this subject at the graduation level?

5. Are you going to work in the same domain?

6. Do you have any previous work experience?

7. Do you have plans to carry out any small scale business when you enter Germany with this visa?

ANSHWERS

1. Germany is a powerful country and a land of opportunities

2. No grin, I want to work in Germany on a temporary basis to get more international exposure and hands on experience

3. .I have sufficient bank balance to support myself

4. Yes, I intend to work in the same domain

5. I have previous work experience (if you have) otherwise answer would be no

6. No, I am aware that I can’t work or carry out any business in Germany when on German Job Seeker Visa program

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From Green Africa Airline. Their Promos are illegal soft LOANS! / I Was Denied US Visit Visa After 2days Of Approval From VO / UK Or Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.