Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu (21665 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday / Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by bambi2016: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Social media influencer and entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji has taken to her IG page to pour encomium on her husband, Ogbonna Kanu.

According to the mother of one, he is her lucky charm as she had prayed to God to give her a man like him

” I prayed for a man like you and God answered. Hard work yea but u ‘re my lucky charm.”

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/21/youre-my-lucky-charm-laura-ikeji-gushes-over-husband-ogbonna-kanu/

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
I've got nothing to say.... Enjoy your marriage!

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by busky101(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
This two guys above me, e be like say Una dey use t.mobile

Your husband wey nyash Ebube nwagbo tire for this life.... I still remember those days he normally brings her to World Bank to shag the living day light out of her......thank God for your type of man sha

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
ok
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by martineverest(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mrs 'oloriburukus' celebrating her husband,Mr 'oloriburukus'

according to kanu's wife

17 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by edo3(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
monkey.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by ChisomDgreatest(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by daragoldy(f): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good luck to you both.pray the love lingers for a long time

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Truckpusher(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
e grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by PlainJAY(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yen yen yen

9 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by rockcitie: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin Tonto Dike did more than this. She showered enuf praises on Churchill. But we all witnessed the unending drama.

28 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Homers123(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
No be the horseband Kanu wife dey curse?

7 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by BiafranBushBoy: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
lol... Break the boredom with this award winning story!!!

Life of a male sex addict

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Peterpanny: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
you wan pray for a man like me before,mtchweeeeeeeew
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by kolawoleibukun: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
the babe worwor sha but I prefer hustling babe way day appreciate her guy. the babe is doing all to please him. one thing I like about her is that she knows her place. when Kanu wife won leak her husband belle she no get involved.

the first wife of this man no just send am again. am sure he is not a real man. he should hold this babe well too because dem don seize Kanu nwankwo hotel and his wife don lock up the leakage for Euro.

happy for you Laura. you are not my favorite but I stand against your hater.

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by hardywaltz(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lol
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
People that flaunt issues and things on social media are those who are trying to overcome their own self inferiority complex.
History has made me know that most of the people who post their marital status on social media are either trying to beg for what they have done subtly or to show off to people that things are OK when it may not be OK secretly.
The marriages that last are those whose feelings and actions are kept secret from friends and close relatives not to talk of people u don't know on social media with wishes that may be negative.

21 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
I do not understand this life again. Are they not in the same house ? Why cant she just tell her husband there directly ?

It seems both people just wake up and clean up pictures and go through the tweet and the husband says...'Oya, post am'.

Is this not madness ?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Yinxies(f): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Happy for you
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by obowunmi(m): 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lies.
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Nnaeb(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Prayer warrior!
eku se'
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by ChiefSweetus: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Billyonaire:
I do not understand this life again. Are they not in the same house ? Why cant she just tell her husband there directly ?

It seems both people just wake up and clean up pictures and go through the tweet and the husband says...'Oya, post am'.

Is this not madness ?
+1

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by MillionDollars: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
This one is shaking the table her sister is standing on
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Seriously!
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
The husband be like see this mumu, no be only lucky charm, na lucky jazz you for call am. Who wan marry ugly girl if not for money. You no be my taste, I just dey manage you nii

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by megareal: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Billyonaire:

Is this not madness ?

grin cheesy grin Ah tell ya..
Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Hotzone(m): 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Whenever a woman wants to emotional manipulate a man, this is cheapest shot....fake public display of praises or love!!!
As for...am emotionally untouchable!!!!

Re: Laura Ikeji Gushes Over Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by pimper24: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
bambi2016:
Social media influencer and entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji has taken to her IG page to pour encomium on her husband, Ogbonna Kanu.

According to the mother of one, he is her lucky charm as she had prayed to God to give her a man like him

” I prayed for a man like you and God answered. Hard work yea but u ‘re my lucky charm.”

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/21/youre-my-lucky-charm-laura-ikeji-gushes-over-husband-ogbonna-kanu/

Dont keep your thing to yourself. Keep replaying Tonto, we shall wait for the playback smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide,small Doctor,phyno,dj Enimoney Arrives London Ahead Of The Culture Tour / Mimi Orjiekwe's Gift From Her Ex-Boyfriend In 2012 Now Worth 60k Dollars / #starmusictrek: Sean Tizzle Weds On Stage (Mock Wedding)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.