Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (63631 Views)

I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Westaslave2(f): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nutase:
Where is the sense in that post
Sai baba supporter ! just shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by PearlStreet(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
emelda86:
Una no get work....

But them sabi fvck broke girls tvtv....

Of course. A guy chasing after a poor babe just wants to harvest her punna na. What else are broke girls good for?

It's even better to give it to a rich guy than broke miscreants chasing her around.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by madenigga(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
The reason is dat if you take a rich gal from a rich home out on a date and spend small money on hervshe wud love you.

But if you take a poor gal out on a date nd spend small money they see you as a maga.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by ugybabe2020(f): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
franchasng:
angryHey ladies and gents, I am here to reveal to you, some of the major reasons rich guys marry rich ladies.

This thread is not talking about some classless guys who by chance or luck or whatever reason stumbled upon big money not really wealth per se because wealth comes with persistent gathering of riches with years.

So before you read further, note that Yahoo boys and their likes are not rich by my own standard!

Truly rich guys don't and will never marry a poor or broke lady, and you know why

1. Their Daily Activities Run Opposite Direction:

In as much as majority of women wish, desire and daydream of getting married to a rich guy, many won't achieve this not because they are not pretty and sexy, but because their daily activities does not match with the daily activities of rich guys, which makes it highly impossible or let me say, difficult for rich guys to get to see them often.

For instance, Paddy Adenuga who we all know is a rich guy, wakes up, prepares and heads straight to his office to start the day's business activities, where he will be probably be meeting with other top company CEOs, directors, top bank marketing executives, brand ambassadors, etc, and maybe during lunch, he drives down to his usual lunch spot at maybe Lagos Atlantic or any other top class restaurant to have his lunch, and probably heads back to his office from there to continue meeting with other top executives and business gurus in his field.

While he is doing all these....Folake, a very pretty girl who has been daydreaming of marrying a rich guy like Paddy Adenuga is at home with her phone logging in from Instagram to Facebook to Snapchat to Badoo to Twitter, changing her best photoshopped and filtered photos hoping to catch one rich guy that will end up marrying her.

Folake refuses to get busy with a career or business that will increase her chances of meeting potential successful guys.

Advice to Folake:
Start a business and be dedicated to it, or get a job, if you can't get one, learn a trade, something like fashion designing, etc, maybe from there, you might get to make a dress that Paddy Adenuga's sister or niece likes and from there, she makes you her regular designer and gets to introduce you to her family members and you may probably get to meet Paddy Adenuga or other of his rich brothers and cousins who may probably fall for your beauty haven get to see you as a dedicated, hardworking, pretty fashion designer and not just a usual fine girl they come across everyday and possibly chop and clean mouth undecided
pls Paddy is not rich.Adenuga is rich i dare not argue with u on that.Dont add Adenuga to his name and see if anyone in this country will know who he is.When u want to gv an example of rich guys pls use someone that made his money or who started frm the scratch.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Westaslave2(f): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
adetoroamos:
guy u r rit ooo, bfr I bcm a CEO my mentality is to just marry any girl that is beautiful but now even if u r ugly and you get future I will have your hand marriage rather than date poor girl that she's beautiful. I will only date my level now. I will be making my money and you too will be making yours.
did i knw dat dia is a wiseman in sophiscated slowpoke region...me i can marry any ugly girl dat wont give me trouble

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by ArchangeLucifer: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:
I agree.
Everybody should marry from their social class.

I won't advise my brother to marry a broke jobless girl.
In fact, I told him to find one within his circle. It is better that way.
She shouldn't be stingy though, because if she is...it is a waste of strategy.

Madam Nairaland Adviser!

All your years advising people on nairaland and they are getting married every weekend sharing their pre-wedding photoshoot with us and you're still single and creeping up on 35. Instead we get details of your how you serially cheated on your bf in a hotel room with another man for money.

You have been advising people on nairaland for more than 5 years now (even longer than Joro Olumofin) yet you are not married.

When will you get married?

Oh, I just remembered... Marriage does not define you, You don't need a man in your life, you are a career lady, bla bla bla

bla bla bla

Yawn.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by emelda86(f): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
PearlStreet:

Of course. A guy chasing after a poor babe just wants to harvest her punna na. What else are broke girls good for?

It's even better to give it to a rich guy than broke miscreants chasing her around.

That's how you babe will leave you & go after a rich dude grin
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by PearlStreet(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I notice that the so called rich guys that are choosy were once dirt poor who suddenly have a stupid entitlement forgeting that those from humble background will one day become wealthy, Bill gates, Mark of Facebook etc were not born rich, they married from humble background.

Rich guys marry people who can add to them.
Unfortunately, poor girls lack what to add. All a poor girl brings to the table are just bills, wants, needs and family problems.

Unfortunately, they won't stop until the guy is ruined and that's when they show their true colours.

I have seen this severally.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by PearlStreet(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
emelda86:

That's how you babe will leave you & go after a rich dude grin

Lol
You think I'm poverty-stricken like you?

I'm not responsible for your poverty, take your frustrations elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by ArchangeLucifer: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pocohantas has been advising nairalanders for over five years now & they have been getting married. When will pocohantas get married?

Auntie, apply the same advice to your life and hookup na.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by afamaustin(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
True. I can't and will never marry a broke lady. God forbid!!! You must be not less than 22, tall, slim, fair and rich!!!
u will end up marrying a broke lady better go hustle for ur self and not hope on a ladys money
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
PearlStreet:

Wetin concern Nigeria for this matter?

The OP and rich guys won't go hug Transformer. They'll marry very beautiful wives and give birth to kids which improve their genes.

Since you're not a material lady, you should marry guys of your class. Meanwhile, I sabi your class o! grin
You asking right? When ladies say they won't have anything to do with broke men, you lot will come crying for blood.

You no sabi nothing.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by emelda86(f): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
PearlStreet:

Lol
You think I'm poverty-stricken like you?

We are in it together na...abi u don forget cheesy
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by mapet: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
franchasng:
2. Their Parents Won't Allow Them to Marry Broke Ladies!

My brothers and sisters, haven suffered so much and later you are able to climb out of that poverty hole, believe me, you will never wanna go back there, neither would you want your children, grandchildren and even siblings to go back there, never!

This is why rich men fix marriage for their sons and daughters to also marry sons and daughters of their fellow rich friends. It is as easy as that, and please don't blame them....blame Mr. Poverty for showing them pepper while poor shocked shocked

By chance, some rich guys, guys especially do come across ladies from broke or poor family background they wish to marry, but most often, these dream gets murdered by their parents who will go extramile to ensure their children dare not make the mistake of marrying a broke lady, its sad, but that's the reality, so if you are a broke lady and you are dating a rich guy, my sister....don't rejoice yet because the doomsday will come...that day he will present you to his family and everyone is like....who is she? what does she do for a living? who is her dad? which school did she finished from?

Don't give up....in every rule, there is always an exception and who said yours can't be the very few exceptions Please don't forget to send me your wedding invitation so I can at least come chow some free chicken and still go home with free wedding box gift, Fatima Dangote's wedding comes to mind cry cry

This narrative is overused and overrated. Check some scenarios

1. Rich guy marries rich girl because the truly fell for each other
2. Rich guy marries poor girl because he was smitten by her.....and the parents support it cos they want what makes their son happy
3. Rich guy marries poor girl because rich mother in-law wants a WIFE and not slay mamas, undomesticated-makeup-barbie, girls without "culture-intelligence", outright-lazy-rude-disrespectful girls etc. As such she influences the choice of the son. This presupposes that there is that bond between rich mama and son.
4. Rich guy marries rich girl because aside affection, she fits into the positive narrative depicted in (3) above
5. Rich guy don't send - Rich or Poor, gimme a good woman

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Thojan(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Interesting...
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by ImaIma1(f): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
usagee36:
Did u once live in Kaduna?

Not exactly...just a few days in Zaria and Jaji. Why?
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by mapet: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
franchasng:
3. Most Broke Ladies Have Disgusting Mentality & Money Attitude That Repel Successful Guys!

How do you explain the life of a lady who is so fixated on her mobile phone chatting with every Dick and Tom trying to hook up to the extent it becomes her habit, such that even while she is still with Jesus Christ, she will still be looking for the Savior cry cry

You are with a very promising young man on a date or something, but you are busy chatting and smiling with some unknown Yahoo boys living in Malaysia or some Janitors living in California, who only dresses up after his Janitor work and rushes to pose in front of McDonalds to snap some cool pix and tag it: Lunch Time! Ah my sister, you have joined bad gang cheesy cheesy

Due to chronic poverty and years of suffering, most ladies' mentality has been raped front and back, they believe taking them to shopping denotes true love and buying them the latest iPhone means you will marry them, ah ah....is that how you used to do Aunty me

Men generally don't like spending much on the lady they truly want to settle with because they know that whatever they have belongs to her, so whats the need trying to impress with what she will still get to enjoy to the fullest

Most times, men spend lavishly when they want a lady; probably a new catch to open legs lavishly and very fast at that, so they use heavy spending within a twinkle of an eye to blind her reasoning and before she knows it, she is screaming....daddy ejoor, egbami o shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Most broke ladies want to live Davica Daloca lifestyle at the expense of some mumu guys, and with time, this becomes their way of life, which repels successful young men they want to marry cool

This depiction is that of a greedy and materialistic girl....such traits is not limited to poor girls. I hazard a guess that there are many decent poor girls, whose demands are even next-to-nothing.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Politicowizard(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dispute the above points at your own peril. Marriage is a life long journey, a process of family and generational establishment. It's totally different from dating. No sane man will like his children, grandchildren and great grand children to suffer. We always strive to bequeath to our children a better standing & opportunity, in order to effectively compete with the challenges ahead for a better future.

TO the few sensible ladies that lend their voice, I am proud of you and to the very ones that are yet to understand, pls, take this advice seriously. It's an eye opener and as clear as crystal.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Biglittlelois(f): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
PearlStreet:

Rich guys marry people who can add to them.
Unfortunately, poor girls lack what to add. All a poor girl brings to the table are just bills, wants, needs and family problems.

Unfortunately, they won't stop until the guy is ruined and that's when they show their true colours.

I have seen this severally.

This is not true!! People marry whoever can add to them, either rich or poor. Poor girls understand what it means to have and not to have so when asking for anything, it will be limited

If the guy is ruined at the end, they mostly stay cos they have been there, it is the rich girls who have never tasted being poor b4 that wont stay
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Westaslave2(f): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nigeria... A nation so fixated on material things.

Rich guys with this kinda op mentality can go hug Transformer.
hmmm

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by kilokeys(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I notice that the so called rich guys that are choosy were once dirt poor who suddenly have a stupid entitlement forgeting that those from humble background will one day become wealthy, Bill gates, Mark of Facebook etc were not born rich, they married from humble background.

fallacy.. mark zuckerberg was richer than many.. ivy league schools arent for the broke. he just became filthily rich

secondly, the way the country be... with so many odds, there are chances many will never be rich.. so folks just wanna act safe.

thirdly, life is a choice.. there are rich guys looking for broke humble girls.. and there are rich guys that want their class.
the worst tragedy is to be broke and nasty.

so i think , if rich guys works for you as a girl... go around where they live, play or do business.. maybe, just maybe.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by mapet: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
franchasng:
4. Being Financially Dependent or A Liability is Not Romantic!

Forget the Yahoo boys who just jam money by chance or crook, hence, their broke guy mentality or poverty mentality is still in them, which makes them run back to their class of ladies....

Truly rich guys and those from rich family backgrounds have been groomed to respect money...they have grown to understand that being financially productive is a major quality every human must possess....for this reason, they tend to dislike people who depend so much on them financially or those who keep running after them for money and material favor....this is one reason many men start keeping distance from their old time friends once they become financially successful.

If you want to sustain your friendship with anybody in life, try not to be a liability to them, especially financial liability or else, they will flee from you no matter how rich they are.

Try and be contributing something meaningful to your rich friends if you want them to stick around you for long or else, they will flee from you.

So as a lady, if you want that rich guy to stay for long and possibly consider you for marriage, then you must stop being a financial burden always begging for one favour or the other....rich guys are so used to people begging them for money and favour, so you being his girlfriend or lover, you are not supposed to become another financial liability to him, or else, you will start to become unattractive to him

@bold is true.

Your advise should not be limited to ladies alone. Some men also want to "leach" off their rich friends, hence such get cut-off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by PearlStreet(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
emelda86:

We are in it together na...abi u don forget cheesy

Naah.

If you're beautiful, sexy and ready to mingle, send me a PM. I'm in Lagos and would pay for your ticket. 2k USD for Friday to Monday.

If you're ugly, don't bother sending me a PM.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
johnnyn1:

See them
Whom he loves.
Still the same broke gal mentality..

Its funny how they expect rich guys should meet them and take them out of their poverty life because of love...but they go around calling men that haven't made it broke and they don't wanna go into relationship for love...money is the first criteria.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by LosVikingos: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
That rich guy never meet a poor girl him love.
Novelistic love
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Westaslave2(f): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
PearlStreet:

Wetin concern Nigeria for this matter?

The OP and rich guys won't go hug Transformer. They'll marry very beautiful wives and give birth to kids which improve their genes.

Since you're not a material lady, you should marry guys of your class. Meanwhile, I sabi your class o! grin
C ur foul gutter mouth...did u knw d chains of business nwanyiakwaetiti controls in nnewi...u tink every1 is as poor lyk u S.Ms
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
Nne kam ngwa gi! come lekki u go c as girls dey do... i saw one girl so i was talking 2 her b4 u knw it she start asking me my name n phone number i was so excited because a girl is toasting me, she come break my soft pedal heart by asking me'AR U D OWNER OF DAT JEEP AT D GATE ' Ike bia gwu mu...i pray i wl c who i wl marry even if she is as ugly as tinubu daughter i dnt mind
Lol... Perhaps she asked the question innocently. Marry a rich lady na, they full everywhere.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by CeeKay17: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
popweezy:
ME I CAN MARRY BROKE LADIES HO. AS FAR SHE IS NOT BROKE UPSTAIRS. NO PROBLEM
Exactly bro. As far as your brokeness doesn't transmit (I mean transmission transfusion grin) from your pocket to your brain, then we are good.
Many girls are not just financially broke, but they are also mentally broke. Those are they type I can't associate with.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by PearlStreet(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:

This is not true!! People marry whoever can add to them, either rich or poor. Poor girls understand what it means to have and not to have so when asking for anything, it will be limited

If the guy is ruined at the end, they mostly stay cos they have been there, it is the rich girls who have never tasted being poor b4 that wont stay

What you're saying is very false.

I'm telling you what happened to my elder brother and you're telling me long stories.

Go and see how the families of broke girls disturb rich guys all round the year. School fees, house rent, birthday, weddings for younger ones, Christmas, Easter, New year.

Wetin happen na?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
C ur foul gutter mouth...did u knw d chains of business nwanyiakwaetiti controls in nnewi...u tink every1 is as poor lyk u S.Ms
grin grin... Aaaw, fighting for me already? Odikwa lomantic tongue
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by johnnyn1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
wildimagination:

Its funny how they expect rich guys should meet them and take them out of their poverty life because of love...but they go around calling men that haven't made it broke and they don't wanna go into relationship for love...money is the first criteria.
Their lives tya me.
I once had a friend who neglected approaches from good handsome broke guys hoping she LL meet her rich and charming prince soon..

Just few ladies out there has the correct orientation.
Work hard and add profitable and knowledgeable value to yourself..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by darmywealth: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
dats just bias to me what if a rich guy (true wealth not yahoo) falls for a broke woman with great ambitions and aspirations? if you love someone u build them to be what u want i mean ur taste unless she is not ready to upgrade but if she is and even at that u still try......true love conquers all we still have some guys and girsl that are poor now but have tendencies to become millionaires and billionaires tommorrow only if they have the rigth supoort financially and morally......with dis few point of mine i will like u guys to kindly shut d f*ck up and argue with ur charger

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers / Some Stupid Things Ladies Do, In The Name Of LOVE / Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.