Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Actress Georgina Onuoha Narrates How Her Ex-husband’s Family Threatened Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Georgina Onuoha Narrates How Her Ex-husband’s Family Threatened Her Life (578 Views)

Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) / Fake Nude Photos: Toke Makinwa Dismisses Scammer/blackmailer Who Threatened Her / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Georgina Onuoha Narrates How Her Ex-husband’s Family Threatened Her Life by newsynews: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Actress Georgina Onuoha has narrated the ordeal she faced in the hands of her ex-husbnad’s family. The actress who was married to Dr Ifeanyi Igwebe spoke of how his family members threatened her and told her that she was never going to have a child. She made this known in an Instagram post in whcih she celebrated her daughter wo just clocked 11.

Georgina Onuaha wrote:

”1 and 11.. how time flies..
Lord I am humbled.Thank you for your many blessings upon her life. Lord you favored me and blessed me with the most gracious daughter in the household of the igwegbe’s. Despite the many battles from the enemies of Igwegbe’s household, you showed me mercy and gave me strength. I became a mom in the midst of a raging storm“ . I was threatened constantly that “you will never marry my brother, you will never be a mom, you will be barren, i will kill you, I will rather die than have you bear my brother kids or step your foot in my father’s house , you and your children will be bastards”. For no just cause.. Simply because I was an actor, I was dragged to every police station in Lagos, assassins were constantly sent to my home. I was shamed on every national News paper/tabloids like a common thief and was made an object of caricature because I was in love with your father as he did me. My crime was wanting to settle down like every other young woman. Through it all, I remained silent and pleaded my case before God. You o lord covered my shame and gave your final judgement. You blessed me with Chigozie and it’s been endless blessings since then. Lord continue to silence every roaring lion and enemies of our household. May every stone thrown at us be the solid rock upon which we build our foundation. May your grace never depart from her for she brought me comfort, peace and many blessings. Continue to protect her from all who have been fighting tirelessly to deny her her due place in her father’s home and the joy of growing up with her father like every girl deserves. Chigozie Being your mom was the best Job I ever had and continue to do till the day I close my eyes in perfect peace. I love you child of mine.
Happy 11th Birthday Nicole We love you and are proud to be your parents”.

https://www.wotzup.ng/georgina-onuoha-family-threatened/

Re: Actress Georgina Onuoha Narrates How Her Ex-husband’s Family Threatened Her Life by MhizzAJ(f): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
I wonder why some people will just decide to be mean to another person
May God not allow me meet unfortunate people in life
This marriage ehn
Re: Actress Georgina Onuoha Narrates How Her Ex-husband’s Family Threatened Her Life by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
heee
Re: Actress Georgina Onuoha Narrates How Her Ex-husband’s Family Threatened Her Life by Martin0(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This marriage ehn

time dey go ooogrin
Re: Actress Georgina Onuoha Narrates How Her Ex-husband’s Family Threatened Her Life by newsynews: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
lalastclala
Re: Actress Georgina Onuoha Narrates How Her Ex-husband’s Family Threatened Her Life by LifestyleTonite: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This marriage ehn
time dey go oooooo

lalasticlala is available

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Toke Makinwa Shares Makeup Free Face / So Sad: Davido & Emmanuella Lose To Kenzo At Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award / 5 Nigerian Songs To Lift Your Spirit When You Are Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.