Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,268 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) (685 Views)

Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) / How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) by newsynews: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Below is a video showing residents hailing the Boko Haram terrorists who came to drop off the abducted Dapchi schoolgirls in Yobe State.

Saharareporters reports that there was confusion in the area as members of the community scampered into the bush as the terror group appeared in the area, first dropping off one the girls in a nearby village and then driving into the center of Dapchi town to drop off the rest of the girls. Five of the girls are dead according to our source. It is not clear if the Nigerian government paid any ransom to get the girls released.

https://www.wotzup.ng/boko-haram-hailed-dapchi-schoolgirls/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqMuA6OCw8g&feature=youtu.be

lalastclala

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
If my kids were kidnapped and suddenly droped after a week, I dont care who drops them off, I will be happy with them

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) by utenwuson: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
this country should be rated the most comic country ever.....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) by LifestyleTonite: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
lalastcialal come and see o.

The scam is now getting clearer. Buhari wants people to think his government responded well than GEJ's. He doesn't know that he just successfully exposed how weak he is. How can a president not ensure that the Dapchi neighborhood is not secured after the kidnap? This clearly means that Boko Haram would have succeeded had it been it was another round of kidnapped they came for.

I guess Buhari intentionally made the place free for his boys to kidnap the girls. Now he has made it free again for their return.

Movie directed by Lai Mohammed.

In Cinemas already.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) by benzene00: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) by LifestyleTonite: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mynd44:
If my kids were kidnapped and suddenly droped after a week, I dont care who drops them off, I will be happy with them
... and be mad at Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) by TippyTop(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is why we find it difficult to believe the kidnappings.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) by fk001(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
They can't just control their happiness

But they should be very cautious because Al-barnawi sect (West African ISIS) want to show people that they are the good guys than that of Shekau, and if they finally gain the trust of people they will start recruiting them directly or indirectly, they want to lure innocent people by showing them how good they are.

Recall they claim that Shekau is more brutal,he uses children as suicide bomber's and that's not how Islam teaches them so they left him.

Please they should be very careful and stop cheering those blood sucking demons, Once a Bokoharam is always a Bokoharam
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) by kachi19: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
And where are the remaining chibok girls?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
The guy recording was moved to tears by there change of heart.

From the average hausa men's expressions at the sudden benevolence, I can only pray that this does not mean the ppl have more faith in boko haram than in shugabankassan Nigeria.

How can these ppl be allowed to parade into to be territory unchecked? It means dapchi town is unguarded

I wonder how cnn will report this?

Is this boko harams plan all along?

If so we want dem to take over ni

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) by TippyTop(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mynd44:
But they were also hailing the kidnappers, would you hail your daughter's kidnapper?
How come with the curfew imposed on Dapchi, no police or army presence?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Hailed As They Dropped Off Dapchi Schoolgirls (VIDEO) by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2018

(1)

Sen. Dino Melaye Constituency Projects Update. / Okorocha Set To Relocate Imsu Front Gate / Yahaya Bello Presents FG Documents Of 15, 000 Hectares Of Land For Cattle Colony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.