Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Lagos Police Command Set To Declare Ikeja Electricity General Manager Wanted - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Command Set To Declare Ikeja Electricity General Manager Wanted (387 Views)

Delta State Police Command Set To Provide Security To Residents As Christians / Nigerian Man Arrested At Seme Border For Failure To Declare $52,201, £320. Photo / Lagos Police Declare Woman Wanted For Stealing Company's N200million (2) (3) (4)

Lagos Police Command Set To Declare Ikeja Electricity General Manager Wanted by Irukkanews: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
For failing to heed the summon of the Divisional Police Officer of Elele Police Station in Orile-Agege Local Government Area of Lagos State, the General Manager of Ikeja Electricity Company, Mrs Adetutu Caster may be declared wanted today,

Mrs Caster was summoned over complaints by the Chairman of Jaspand Hotel Limited who she is having problem with over alleged illegal disconnection of power, extortion, harassment and intimidation by coming with some unidentified men who took pictures of the hotel and zoomed off as if all the demons in the world were after them when the security men at the premises came to inquire why they were taking the picture.

When the Chairman of Jaspand Hotel Limited, located at No,4 Oshikalu Street, Pleasure Bus stop ran to the DPO of Elele Police Station Orile –Agege and complained of the development, he summoned the Ikeja General Manager, Mrs Adetutu Csster to come and explain her role but for two days now she has failed to appear. In line with the development, the chairman of the hotel has expressed fear over his life.

According to him, that the General Manager failing to report to the Police when she was summoned simply showed that she has something to hide because guilty is always afraid. He appealed to the Police to make sure that the woman is arrested and investigated to unravel the reason why stormed his hotel with unidentified group of people who took pictures and ran away.

“I am sending an SOS appeal to the Nigeria Police. I don’t know the reason why the General Manager of Ikeja Electricity company, Orile-Agege, Mrs Adetutu Caster should come and take pictures of my hotel and run away. Before this, she had sent her boys to come and illegally cut power from my property even though I am up to date with the payment of my bills. After paying my January bill, she brought another bill of N747,000 still on the same property but this time around with my own name and was demanding N200.000 bribe to cancel the bill which I refused to pay and since then she has been harassing and intimidating me. My business is also suffering greatly because I have been running on generator since then.

http://www.irukkanews.com/lagos-police-command-set-to-declare-ikeja-electricity-general-manager-wanted/

Lalasticlala

Re: Lagos Police Command Set To Declare Ikeja Electricity General Manager Wanted by Lisaint(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Lagos Police Command Set To Declare Ikeja Electricity General Manager Wanted by CeterisXVIII: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
They should declare the Eko Disco General Manager wanted, too! angry All of them are the same! Yeye people in yeye DisCos.
Re: Lagos Police Command Set To Declare Ikeja Electricity General Manager Wanted by Irukkanews: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
CeterisXVIII:
They should declare the Eko Disco General Manager wanted, too! angry All of them are the same! Yeye people in yeye DisCos.

Abi ooo,

Photo: Student Who Impersonated Emir Of Kano On Instagram Gets 36months Sentence / Poly Student Stabs Ex-girlfriend In Jigawa / Police Uncover Illegal Brewery That Produces Fake Malt Drink In Lagos