Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,002 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:19 AM

From A Punter's Heart With Love... [Updated] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / From A Punter's Heart With Love... [Updated] (863 Views)

People can be very cruel. My experience with a punter on here... / A Punter Father And The Son / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates His 43rd Birthday With Love Up Photo With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From A Punter's Heart With Love... [Updated] by REDBULL1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
I have 3 good “VIP” sources of tips and I’m willing to give out these tips. I have followed them for about 2 months - on paper sha o – and they have all delivered many more greens than reds. I’ll give these tips FREE of charge to only 30 persons. Whatsapp me on the number on my signature.

NOTE: Please I can’t post them here that’ll not be fair. Money is not involved ooo. Only keep money you will use to stake them. Happy winning guys.

Update: Nairalanders are been receiving it for free. U can ask them not a dime collected. Our sources are in brilliant form.

Re: From A Punter's Heart With Love... [Updated] by NeeKlaus: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
REDBULL1:
I have 3 good “VIP” sources of tips and I’m willing to give out these tips. I have followed them for about 2 months - on paper sha o – and they have all delivered many more greens than reds. I’ll give these tips FREE of charge to only 30 persons. Whatsapp me on the number on my signature.

NOTE: Please I can’t post them here that’ll not be fair. Money is not involved ooo. Only keep money you will use to stake them. Happy winning guys.
They deliver high odds or just those 1.2odds games?

1 Like

Re: From A Punter's Heart With Love... [Updated] by REDBULL1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
NeeKlaus:

They deliver high odds or just those 1.2odds games?

They usually bundle it up. Tickets of 2+ containing about 3 games. They're pretty safe and most importantly they deliver. Occasionally, u get singles of 2+ odds too
Re: From A Punter's Heart With Love... [Updated] by freenature: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
REDBULL1:

NOTE: Please I can’t post them here that’ll not be fair. Money is not involved ooo. Only keep money you wilol use to stake them. Happy winning guys.

Inbox me ur contact
Re: From A Punter's Heart With Love... [Updated] by REDBULL1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
My number is on my signature.
Re: From A Punter's Heart With Love... [Updated] by Vested(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2018
Redbull BABA!!!

You're too much.

Thanks for the free tips.

Looking forward to more from you in the coming days...
Re: From A Punter's Heart With Love... [Updated] by Immacul: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2018
Add me. 08036700807
Re: From A Punter's Heart With Love... [Updated] by REDBULL1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
send me a message on whatsapp. my number is on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Netherland , Full Match Highlight / Champions League: Why Liverpool Fans Thanked Arsenal After 3-0 Win Over Manchest / Real Madrid Make Salah Top Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.