Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? (3170 Views)

Puppies Loading From These Combo / Guys, I Need Your Advice And Possibly Help / SOLD! SOLD!!Puppies from this combo Available For Booking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by henrydan(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
***UPCOMING LITTER ANNOUNCEMENT***
Chapee (Sire) X Suzi (Dam)
Date of Crossing: 30th January, 2018
EDD: 4th April, 2018

Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by henrydan(m): 6:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Hi guys...well these is what you get from such an amazing combo: 7 beautiful puppies. 5 females and 2 makes.
Littered on the 4th of April (on the exact EDD), they’re a week old today. I will post weekly pic of the puppies and I hope to give a lucky Nairalander one female puppy when they’re good to go. grin

Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by Mariojames95(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2018
please oo let it be me sir, I can take good care of it.. if you got any questions for me please whatsapp me 09075858371
cryplease oo let it be me sir, I can take good care of it.. if you got any questions for me please whatsapp me 09075858371
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by Dandeedadrunk(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
My Chairman Sir. God bless you more & more. Please dash me one. May you continue to prosper. God Almighty will enlarge your coast. You won't beg to survive. Among your friends, you shall be singled out for favor In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

grin grin grin grin

Any Sex Sir.
My location is Lagos.

Keep winning Sir grin
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by EMMYNENTLY: 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
I need that pup cry
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by bada007(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
pls I want one plsss
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by Tunkzy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
I'LL love to purchase one wen due.. kindly drop ur watsapp contact...

1 Like

Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by babyboy4every1: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
What will it take one to adopt that female? I wish to have her.
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by henrydan(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tunkzy:
I'LL love to purchase one wen due.. kindly drop ur watsapp contact...

Watch this space bro...they’re not due yet but when due i’ll Drop my contact.
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by johnnyn1(m): 12:51am On Apr 12, 2018
I need a pet dog..
Experiences I had with dogs that are not mine, tells alot.

I remember some years back how I played with a dog regarded wicked and mean.
No one could go near her.
Even the owner regards her as evil, and I touched her, played with her head.

You see that who I am.
I see good in every thing, always positively minded.
I believe there is a byte of goodness in every soul.
It just depends on your approach towards such soul..

My relationship with Dogpets are incredibly extraordinary.
It's like I have a gift to tame them.
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by henrydan(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2018
Hello my NL Pet Family, I was supposed to do this post on Wednesday but due to work and other engagements, i’m making it today.
So here we are, puppies are growing bigger, eyes are open and they have started moving about. They were exactly 2 weeks old on Wednesday (18th April). I was planning on weaning them at 3 weeks but i’m going to make that 4 weeks. What do you guys think? I’ll welcome every comment.

Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by johnnyn1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
henrydan:
Hello my NL Pet Family, I was supposed to do this post on Wednesday but due to work and other engagements, i’m making it today.
So here we are, puppies are growing bigger, eyes are open and they have started moving about. They were exactly 2 weeks old on Wednesday (18th April). I was planning on weaning them at 3 weeks but i’m going to make that 4 weeks. What do you guys think? I’ll welcome every comment.

They are so cute.
I really hope you can gift one to me..
smiley
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by wrestleman: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Don't gift out a single. Pup
Even if its their poop

Someone that can't afford a dog simply can't feed it

4 Likes

Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by johnnyn1(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2018
wrestleman:
Don't gift out a single. Pup
Even if its their poop

Someone that can't afford a dog simply can't feed it

Hello Mr Wrestlemania..

Maybe you should check my profile and see.
The fact I asked OP should gift me a dog doesn't mean I can't help maximize the full growth and potentials of a dog...

You don't judge by a cover dude.
Adios

1 Like

Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2018
please I would love to get one when Dey are ready to leave home.... any sex is fine. what's ur location?
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by henrydan(m): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2018
chivuluv:
please I would love to get one when Dey are ready to leave home.... any sex is fine. what's ur location?

Eagle Island, Port Harcourt. But they still have 6 weeks more to go, cos i’m willing to “let them go” at exactly 8weeks old.
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by wrestleman: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2018
johnnyn1:

Hello Mr Wrestlemania..

Maybe you should check my profile and see.
The fact I asked OP should gift me a dog doesn't mean I can't help maximize the full growth and potentials of a dog...

You don't judge by a cover dude.
Adios
I wasn't referring to you in particular

Don't know why you took it personal

If you have the resources to cater for it, then you should also have the resources to get one

4 Likes

Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by johnnyn1(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2018
wrestleman:
I wasn't referring to you in particular

Don't know why you took it personal

If you have the resources to cater for it, then you should also have the resources to get one

undecided
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by henrydan(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hello NL Pet Family, another Wednesday is here and I want to live to my promise of always updating you guys on the weekly growth of these little furry guys.
Anyways, it’s their 3rd week and their eyes are fully open, they can also hear sounds (turn their ears to the direction of any snap of the fingers as well as whistling). They can easily stand and walk on all fours without tripping over themselves...lol

My next line of action: I plan on giving them their first shot of vaccine, deworming and distemper this coming week and also get them registered to a reputable Vet Clinic.
Here are pics that I took this morning before I left for work.

Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by MyChoice1: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
These lovely pics brought tears to my eyes because of their cuteness! Keep it up op!
I noticed you have them in a room, do dogs sleep inside the house at night especially during rainy season ? Will they catch cold? Pls I am a novice learning and appreciating dogs through this thread..
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by henrydan(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
MyChoice1:
These lovely pics brought tears to my eyes because of their cuteness! Keep it up op!
I noticed you have them in a room, do dogs sleep inside the house at night especially during rainy season ? Will they catch cold? Pls I am a novice learning and appreciating dogs through this thread..

Actually I always bring them down whenever I want to take pictures of them, they don’t sleep on bare floors as it’s not really healthy at this tender age. They have a “self-contained apartment” where I keep them. grin

Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by Chibenze(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
henrydan:

Actually I always bring them down whenever I want to take pictures of them, they don’t sleep on bare floors as it’s not really healthy at this tender age. They have a “self-contained apartment” where I keep them. grin
nice beautiful dogs you have and cute puppy's, my love for dog is unlimited lol, but have not gotten a chance to have one, in case you want to give out one for free/ adoption I would be glad to receive one, a female. I also base in port Harcourt
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by BomboyOnline: 12:18am On Apr 26, 2018
I was going to say puppies.
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 26, 2018
op do NOT give out any of the puppies for free, if they claim they can afford it they should prove it by buying it. Not everyone is a true dog lover

1 Like

Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 26, 2018
henrydan:
Hello NL Pet Family, another Wednesday is here and I want to live to my promise of always updating you guys on the weekly growth of these little furry guys.
Anyways, it’s their 3rd week and their eyes are fully open, they can also hear sounds (turn their ears to the direction of any snap of the fingers as well as whistling). They can easily stand and walk on all fours without tripping over themselves...lol

My next line of action: I plan on giving them their first shot of vaccine, deworming and distemper this coming week and also get them registered to a reputable Vet Clinic.
Here are pics that I took this morning before I left for work.

How much do you plan on selling a puppy?
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by henrydan(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Jackofall:

How much do you plan on selling a puppy?

I’ll let you know when they are ready sir.
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by Mooshiwa: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Hey OP, don't mind all these people saying you shouldn't give out any puppy - "iF thEy CAnT afFoRd IT hOw woULd ThEY TakE cArE of iT" yen yen yen!
That's a very silly way of reasoning and it makes no logical sense. You've said you would give one out to a lucky nairalander and if you still want to then do it.
That said, where do I apply for the free puppy. I'd care for them like I'm the dam.
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by Mooshiwa: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
[deleted]
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by henrydan(m): 8:05pm On May 02, 2018
Okay, it’s another Wednesday and these guys are officially a morning old today.
Dam is usually fond of going up to check on her pups and comes right back down to be with me (or whoever she’s with). Puppies are moving always moving about, sleep a lot (which is good though), and I notice they pee a lot too grin

So I bought a puppy replacement milk, I did serve them last night and this morning before I left for work. There’s also the runt of the litter which I literally had to hand feed cos the poor guy can barely hustle for a nipple with his litter mates when their mum is there to breast feed them ( so he appears really wake and not too healthy. So i’ve Placed him on “SPU” (Special care Unit) wink

They’re still too young to go right now so I still have the luxury of enjoying their company for now!
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by henrydan(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2018
Pictures

1 Like

Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by adisabarber(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2018
What is the breed of ur dogs?

henrydan:
Pictures
Re: What Could One Possibly Get From These Combo? by frankdudus(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2018
I Hope to be the lucky one to get the Female pup.. You are doing are great job sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

' / Spitsvuur Ramkat Is Gone / 4 Months Old male Caucasian Dog For Urgent Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.