Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Feddi To Old Trafford - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Feddi To Old Trafford (438 Views)

Get A Free Copy Of The Hot Seller Football Novella Ebook "Feddi To Old Trafford" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feddi To Old Trafford by Feddiboy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
BEWARE!
This first book in the "Feddi To Old Trafford" series is only FREE for the football(soccer) lover and Red United Fan who believes that dreams come true.

If you believe that possibilities and comebacks are the threads from which football is woven, follow soccer addict and talented keeper, Daniel, as he chases his dream from the Spartan life of FGC Wazobia(Nigeria) to the Theater of Dreams.

Feddi To Old Trafford is a football serial made of grit and courage; it's a story of morals and traditions; a highlight of love and hate.

TO GET A FREE COPY, FOLLOW THESE STEPS
*Step 1: Click on https://mailchi.mp/e1ca3a7cfa39/feddi2old-trafford

*Step 2: Click on the "SEND ME MY BOOK" button on the sign up page that appears next.

*Step 3: Fill your EMAIL ADDRESS where the ebook will be sent to on the next page that appears.

*Step 4: CHECK YOUR EMAIL INBOX for the Download link.

*Step 5: Click on the DOWNLOAD LINK IN YOUR INBOX.

*Step 6: You will be brought to a page where you can then download the book for FREE.

*Step7: On the page where the book is, click on a YELLOW BUTTON by the right side that says 'ADD TO CART'
*Step 8:On the next page Click on "CHECK OUT" and you are allowed to download

NOTE: IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY ISSUES CONTACT ME VIA Feddi2oldtrafford@Gmail.com

PS: I am doing this because of the series of complaints I have been getting about issues with the download process. I do hope this clarifies the process. Thanks and Enjoy.

1 Share

Re: Feddi To Old Trafford by Pioneer18: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oya na..... No dulling on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feddi To Old Trafford by Feddiboy(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2018
Just grab the complete book instead of waiting

(1) (Reply)

Poem: My Rage By Loreli Brown : Daily Memoirs / Storybaze For Writers In Nairaland / Chinua Achebe Deserved The Nobel Prize Of 1986 Than Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.