Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree (5027 Views)

Joseph Yobo Gives His Son A Birthday Shout Out On Live TV / "We Are Worried About Lionel Messi's Injury" - Barcelona President Bartomeu / Juan Cuadrado Gives His Number 7 Jersey To Ronaldo Voluntarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by jameyjaggs: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2018
Benz4pimp:
i am not bothered about that,neither will I play in the mud with you....
OK
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by jameyjaggs: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Gozbrown:

u are a nobody, u re nothing. hurt my feelings ke? old man continue quoting me. jobless
jst clocked 26 last week am nt dat old
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by AlPeter: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Gozbrown:
messi is already better than maradona and Pele combined, with or without a world cup. He is the best ever, people who say he needs a world cup to surpass dis duo know nothing about football.
oga you obviously know nada about football. Messi's achievement at club level is a result of an amazing collective team effort. What I mean is, barcelona makes Messi, a very good player, look exceptional. This deception is exposed in the national team, where despite it being filled with a lot of good attacking players have not won any major trophy even with Messi's presence. Herein lies the difference between Messi and the likes of Maradona and Pele; Messi needs teams to make him exceptional Maradona and Pele make teams exceptional
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by mcemmy0z: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gozbrown:

u are a nobody, u re nothing. hurt my feelings ke? old man continue quoting me. jobless
cheesy grin grin
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Saintsquare(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Apparently, some people started watching football 3yrs ago
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Thewizardof0zil: 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lol, Drogba is a clown to think Messi isn't at the level of Mardona and Pele grin grin
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Pharrel22(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Ordinary champions league,he couldn’t win it for Chelsea!!!Messi plays football for the fun of it,if you doubt that abeg ask Neymar wetin him dey face for PSG!!! Messi makes football look so easy for any of his team mates and he is cool with that!!!

drogba no win champions league...abeg na which planet you come from ?
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pharrel22:

drogba no win champions league...abeg na which planet you come from ?
are you just waking up to read it?its now stale bro
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Dandanlowo: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Ordinary champions league,he couldn’t win it for Chelsea!!!Messi plays football for the fun of it,if you doubt that abeg ask Neymar wetin him dey face for PSG!!! Messi makes football look so easy for any of his team mates and he is cool with that!!!

Dis one begin watch ball becos of bet9ja...
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dandanlowo:

Dis one begin watch ball becos of bet9ja...
You that you have been watching it before they gave birth to your parents,what have you won?
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gozbrown:
messi is already better than maradona and Pele combined, with or without a world cup. He is the best ever, people who say he needs a world cup to surpass dis duo know nothing about football.
If only you know a little thing about Pele and Maradona, u wouldn't be typing what you typed.
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Dandanlowo: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Benz4pimp:
You that you have been watching it before they gave birth to your parents,what have you won?
Ode
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Cadec007(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Maiconyoung:
If only you know a little thing about Pele and Maradona, u wouldn't be typing what you typed.
hey bro long time, wadup?
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Gozbrown(m): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Maiconyoung:
If only u watch Messi week in week out, u will appreciate having d best ever in ur time. Messi didn't win d final because his team mates failed to step up when it mattered most. Maradona won the world cup with Argentina but did not score in the final, his team mates stepped up when it mattered most.
As for Pele, we had only 8 countries competing to win. so dere was less competition den.
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Gozbrown(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
AlPeter:
oga you obviously know nada about football. Messi's achievement at club level is a result of an amazing collective team effort. What I mean is, barcelona makes Messi, a very good player, look exceptional. This deception is exposed in the national team, where despite it being filled with a lot of good attacking players have not won any major trophy even with Messi's presence. Herein lies the difference between Messi and the likes of Maradona and Pele; Messi needs teams to make him exceptional Maradona and Pele make teams exceptional
They said Messi needed Xavi, Iniesta to succeed, tenk God today Xavi no longer plays for barca and Iniesta is no longer as influential as he was but Messi is still banging goals and this time he not only scores but creates chances for himself and team mates. He is d top scorer in la liga with highest number of assist.
nothing is exposed in the national team, he single handedly qualified his country for d world cup. his team mates are too relaxed because they have Messi.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 23, 2018
Dandanlowo:

Ode
chai!!!e pain am die
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Gozbrown:

If only u watch Messi week in week out, u will appreciate having d best ever in ur time. Messi didn't win d final because his team mates failed to step up when it mattered most. Maradona won the world cup with Argentina but did not score in the final, his team mates stepped up when it mattered most.
As for Pele, we had only 8 countries competing to win. so dere was less competition den.
U how ur judgements are passed? And u 4got Maradona scored crucial goals to take them to the final? If Messi was all time great, he should have nailed Germany instead of waiting for team mates. At least that is what great players do. He should have carried them along, that is what the likes of Pele and Maradona did. U saying Messi is greater than Pele and Maradona combined makes me thnk the kind of football u watch. And in order to glorify Messi, u his ardent followers say football then is more easier.
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
hey bro long time, wadup?
Am gud bro, I haven't stable online for some days now, how is ur arena?

1 Like

Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Cadec007(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Maiconyoung:
Am gud bro, I haven't stable online for some days now, how is ur arena?
great u?
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
great u?
Not bad bro, how is your family.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Cadec007(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Maiconyoung:
Not bad bro, how is your family.
great urs?
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
great urs?
My family is ok, as they told me. I saw u arguing a point with someone in romance section and I couldn't stop laffn.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Cadec007(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Maiconyoung:
My family is ok, as they told me. I saw u arguing a point with someone in romance section and I couldn't stop laffn.
which thread is that, mention me there
Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
which thread is that, mention me there
I thnk the thread abt Nigerian grls been ugly or sumtin like dat.

1 Like

Re: Drogba Gives His Honest Opinion About Lionel Messi And Not Everyone Will Agree by Cadec007(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Maiconyoung:
I thnk the thread abt Nigerian grls been ugly or sumtin like dat.
kk.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

BET ALERT!! Free Sure Odds TodAy / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid ( Guiness International Cup Final) Aug 8 2013(2AM GMT+) / Arsene Wenger & Pep Guardiola - BEST Sporting Cloths [MUST SEE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.