Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

"Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram (21610 Views)

FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by Don27tiky(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Who will encourage a deadly group like Boko Haram as a president to give his regime a bad name? ...maybe FFK will.
ISIS is not joke. Just because it's not happening in the south doesn't mean it's a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by GavelSlam: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2018
Cooly100:

But your freaking operation python dance could not negotiate with flag waving IPOB members..?

Mister, I am surprised you think everyone is as dumb as you are...

Different gangs are handled the ways that best suit them.
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by Kestolovee95(f): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

It is called negotiation.

The girls are vital and enjoying the trust of the insurgents is essential for future purposes.

In addition, not all the girls have been released and who is to say there aren't other hostages or issues to be thrashed out?

It's never as simplistic as it appears and even USA despite its grandstanding , negotiates with terrorists.

Yes.. the US negotiates by clearing a street in Texas for Al qeada and ISIS to wave their flags to the celebration of locals, preach their gospel for 3 hours and drop off hostages.

I will not mince words You abookis are Islamic terrorists and vermins that should exterminated if nigeria is to move ahead. Every one of you.
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by coolscott(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Defamation of character
To prove defamation of character, the person who made statements should be unable to provide credible reason for making the statements he is being accused of.

Why the fed govt will never sue FFK is that such a case will cause FFK to try and connect the dots (before the judge, which ends up being before Nigerians too).

Now, the fed govt. and the president do not want anyone connecting any dots.

The last thing they want is the nation embarking on a legal-type examination of the connection likelihoods between Buhari and Boko-Haram because the result such a case being on-going in court is that the nation will start following, studying and discussing the connections that the defendant points out, and some of which we already know because they are already public knowledge.
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by GavelSlam: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2018
Kestolovee95:

Yes.. the US negotiates by clearing a street in Texas for Al qeada and ISIS to wave their flags to the celebration of locals, preach their gospel for 3 hours and drop off hostages.

Your abookis are terrorist vermins that should exterminated if nigeria is to move ahead.

Some of you are just neck deep in bigotry.

I am an itsekiri man but having spent my service year in the North I realised all the stories you guys tell about them are exaggerations and outright lies.

America would only create a situation of deniability but they negotiate with terrorists and hostage takers daily.
The day after the world trade centre was crashed all of Bin Laden's family were flown out of the state's even though all air crafts were grounded.

Your hate for an individual has beclouded your reasoning .Yet should you be asked what he has done to warrant such hate you cannot even identify it because you are simply parochial. Like a flock of seagulls all you do is flow with the rest of the group.
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by uba1991: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2018
littlewonders:
What if the game was staged by federal government to attract accolades from citizens in comparing their activeness towards the next election?

What if the government used this means to indirectly loot the country?

What if The northern elites knows the benefit they're gaining?

What if Boko-hram is only a money making venture for the northerners.

What if the man we call president is not even who we voted(I mean the real BUHARI in state of mind?

Just what if?
wat if u are not a human being
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by littlewonders: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
uba1991:
wat if u are not a human being

Just what if i am you (robot)
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Oh but I do!

And what you call "hate" happens to have motivated people like Mrs Ezekwesili & #BBOG group into asking the right questions, pointing fingers where necessary and providing sustained Advocacy efforts, both online and offline, so that critical issues don't go to waste on the backburners! Especially when you've been there and seen what I've seen as a non-partisan operative!

Your leaders, by their actions and inactions, fueled by wanton greed, needless hate and implacable pride are destroying your country and all you, youths can do is play fences and take sides while complaining that you lack infrastructure! What about the lives being lost? You think it's all a game?

Anyway, I don't deal in internet "probably's"; you seem quite good at that and should "probably" stay off my mentions and stick to what you know!
sustained advocacy is different from displaying hate. if you were this eloquent in your initial post i am sure i would have let u be
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
olabrad:

You know one thing about your camp of hypocrites? Anyone that hits your heads with the truth is considered as making hate speech.

I put the question to you again; why did the military leave their post just few moments to the abduction?
ndi truth aputa...my frieend disappear from hia.
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by limeta(f): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
GavelSlam:
When he's arrested he would claim being oppressed.

Orders from above abi
For telling the truth
Na so una spoil the country
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by degamemaster(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
madridguy:
Basket mouth grin grin grin
"Basket mouth"? Why don't you prove him otherwise with good logic than spewing thrash?

From the looks of things and buhari's antecedent, it can be proven beyond reasonable doubts that buhari owns boko haram terrorists.
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by olabrad: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
silastemplar:
ndi truth aputa...my frieend disappear from hia.

Why did the military leave their post just few moments to the abduction? Answer that question instead of splashing stinking saliva everywhere
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by surgical: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
ehbellsho:
hmmm! it may nt b scientifically proved but ideologicallly n physically dats just d truth. just wondering wher we r going wit al dis SCAM.
Buhari has always been a con man ,the way he scam most Nigerians to make them believed he has integrity for a very long time,only for them to find out after he has gotten the power he wanted, that he has zero integrity.
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by 1JShine: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
ffk i hail o
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by flezyblinkzy: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

GEJ was a weakling and a Thief.
He chose not to arrest rufai.
That's he's business.

I detest this administration and I forbid Buhari to be reelected but the is truth,
Ffk is a fool. He was also a Thief when he was the minister of aviation.
Guy who did this to yhu?
Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
flezyblinkzy:

Guy who did this to yhu?

Re: "Buhari Is The Owner Of Boko Haram" - FFK Reacts To Residents Hailing Boko Haram by flezyblinkzy: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=IgbosAreOsus post=66067781][/quote Riff raff just swerve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Hijacked APC Officials, Kept Them In Govt House - Sen. Uwajumogu (VID) / Gbenga Daniel Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today / Again, US SEC Cautions On Investing In Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.