Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt (31435 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by NaijaCelebrity: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Popular Lagos-based makeup artist,Tonia who dragged Nollywood actress Susan Peters on the social media some days ago has been paid.

The make up artist humiliated Susan Peters over her refusal to pay for her service and pick her call.

To prevent herself from further ridiculous humiliation, the Nollywood actress quickly settled her debt.

The actress has started firing back at the inpatient MUA on the social media.

Here are some of her posts.

“WakandaKingdom, no room for attention seekers. #SusanPeters #Suezplace #SuezKitchen #SueRitzPlc #Suezplace #Agboyiventures #12ADProductions we no be mates at all #nooneisindispensable Nigerians always like one sided story , looking for cheap publicity. I have gone out the building, we are made of steel. Makeup by bellb, I will soon post all the alerts to all the accounts paid.”

“I will live and let God, he alone knows the truth, God of Shiloh!!! Certain people will always bad mouth people forgetting this world is a circle, it s well.”

Tonia also fired back at Susan Peters:

Her words:

“Do NOT take my Quietness for Stupidity. If being TRUTHFUL makes me Bad.
Then I’m F**king BAD. Please leave my dp alone. It’s been there for weeks, I’m not gonna change it now.
To all those talking bout patience, I pray and hope to God, you don’t get owed in your business at a time of EMERGENCY , I pray.
If I wanted cheap publicity, I would have done it since not now”.

The situation of things in Nigeria is not helping the ‘Big Girls’. Big girls are not smiling oooo.

http://news.nollyzone.com/nollywood-actress-susan-peters-settles-debts-called-debtor/

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by Olalan(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Naija celebs living fake lives....

37 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by olasaad(f): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2018
If someone owe you and don't want to pay just go to his/her social media page and ask for your money there. let the world settled am for you

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by biacan(f): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2018
Better cheesy
Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2018
The Susan thief Peters got served. Some morons on the other thread were thinking via their anus when they said the make up artiste should be patient and would be spoiling her market by taking it to social media.
Shebi celebs live on social media. If their olosho business pays with a mansion, they would use it to blind our eyes. You have to go rogue when dealing with a rogue.
And to those who talked about spoiling her market, If you are good, you are good. Deep calls unto deep.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by miqos02(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2018
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by Nwaohafia1: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2018
According to NwaAmaikpe....the MUA social media may trend today but her business may trek tomorrow.

Hahaha.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by busky101(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2018
She no for pay am na..... Perhaps she underestimated the power of social media

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2018
shocked shocked

what is that bump below her lower jaw?

Is it what my Yoruba friends call gegelorun?

Or is she using caterpillar to shave her beards

3 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by judecares1(m): 11:49am On Mar 22, 2018
foolish gal,after sleeping with politicians they just paid u now that was y u remembered to pay ur debits
fine gal na money

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by NwaAmaikpe: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

She is a fool to have paid back.

The girl has disgraced her already, so she has nothing at risk, what face is she saving?

Afterall there is a famous Kalabari proverb that says;
"You don't tell a woman who has given birth in the market square to close her legs when sitting in public"

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by adaksbullet: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2018
As bigged has these woman his, he's still owed debts undecided undecided undecided undecided

Shamed in u Satan peter angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Sneeze it out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by Nwaohafia1: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2018
olasaad:
If someone own you and don't want to pay just go to his/her social media page and ask for your money there. let the world settled am for you

Let the Court of Public Opinion settle am for you

3 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by Izecson3D(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2018
let me call out Lalasticlala since he's owing me Front page..

7 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by Longifa: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2018
lol
Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by Xisnin(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2018
So she has the money but refused to pay. Evil debtor.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by Onyinye15(f): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2018
All these yeyebrity sef angry
Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by Iseoluwani: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Aunty susan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by olabrad: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Those of you measuring your life by the make-believe standard of social media, hope you can see how stupid you are?

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2018
The Makeup Artist's act will make her lose customers.

She wanted to make fame, but she did that in a wrong way
Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by soberdrunk(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2018
The way ladies spend money on makeup baffles me, i nearly had a seizure the day my friends sister told me she spent "550 thousand" for wedding makeup that will only last "24 hours", how much is it to paint a full "three bedroom flat" that will last years...... angry

9 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by Queenslary(f): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
onigbese funmi lowo mi, ati fe gba Olide cheesy
Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by onomeabuja: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
I.M NOT PART OF THIS THREAD OOOOOOOOO
Re: Susan Peters Settles Tonia MUA After Makeup Artist Called Her Out Over Debt by Queenslary(f): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
folakemigeh:
The Makeup Artist's act will make her lose customers.

She wanted to make fame, but she did that in a wrong way

are you saying she shouldn't have called her out to pay?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Dye: Sex Tape, Nudity Leak Isn't Mistake, Nudity Not In Africa DNA / Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka / Genevieve Nnaji And Akon With Cintron Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.