Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating (35472 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by joseph6071: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2018
She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating, crazy ladies everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_ruoUgOaoE

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by madridguy(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2018
Subhanalah some ladies are devil incarnate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by nairavsdollars(f): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
nothing new. We've seen that couple of times. If she swallowed the car, that will be new

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by karnafiu03(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Kids play

2 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by dynicks(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
the outcome of what happens when juveniles indulge in relationships

as for them ladies screaming yes ooo; yes ooo....remember all guys ain't the same......observe before u act! don't be deceived by what u watch on screens!.. some dudes don't take shit!!

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by bsaying(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
There are good girls everywhere... Girls who still believe in love, girls who can still have good sex and keep your kids for you academically sound... They exist.. Don't waste your life by hurrying into the hands of a girl who doesn't value you or believe that you can be imperfect.. Again I say there are still good girls.. Search for them

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
After she is done and calm....Regrets will follow undecided undecided undecided

14 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Nwaohafia1: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
To all ladies that will cheer on this...please do not try this at home.

In abroad the order of the family is Woman, Children, pet, and man.
In Nigeria, the order is Man, his family, children, woman, pets.
Don't allow this video trick you into waking up your village people.

227 Likes 21 Shares

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by ct2: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
better than pouring him acid

3 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Leetunechi: 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari is a brainless goat

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Emily22(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
My type of girl

2 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by maxwell767(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

He's not your husband yet, you are destroying his property all because he cheated, as if you are a saint.....

Some ladies are so dumb no wonder oxford dictionary characterised such ladies as BIMBO

My uncle told me one day that when a woman cheats, men forgives but when a man cheats hell get loosed.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by busky101(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
someone I know will say "preek no get bone but e dey do women strong tin" cheesy

Modified:: wait is that a BMW? An e60 at that? Make ogun strike that girl

11 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Xavier9ja(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
I know God wouldn't want me to come to hell so he won't allow me to encounter such lady. Because if any lady pull this stunt on me...hmmm...God..let me just keep kwayet

5 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Giddymoney(m): 12:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
After watching American movies they will want to try it here in Nigeria.

Any girl that try this nonsense with me ehn..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by NwaAmaikpe: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

Some people wonder why folks can't be in a relationship without cheating.

While I still don't know why ladies can't accept that cheating is part of relationships.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by fapcrook(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
What is wrong with the guys up there

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Skepticus: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
sad

Expectedly, it would always be an African-American or someone of African descent.

Cursed race!

11 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Drama. Seems the guy escaped for his life... undecided

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Ilefoaye(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Basirat Baseje
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Dranatomy: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
The story is incomplete..
Technically, who owns that car - the guy or his lady?.. Let's start from here

4 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Can you imagine??

Ordinary girlfriend

Make I see the useless girl wey go try this rubbish with me...

To love na by force?

2 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by FarahAideed: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
This can't happen in Nigeria ..just close your eyes and Imagine Amaka destroying brother Seguns 2009 tokunboh Toyota Camry that has become the pride of his manhood since he bought it cheesy grin..

31 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by tianshie(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
The insurance company will be delighted.

1 Like

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by biacan(f): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is so sweet cool You have no right to cheat on your girlfriend I hope this serves as a lesson to other guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Isaacpyo04(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
She is going to jail right? She has to.

That's a felony offense on tape. The crazy b¡tch is going away.

3 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by biacan(f): 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Isaacpyo04:
She is going to jail right? She has to
Go and drag her to jail undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by polite2(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
If na she buy am no problem.
Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by oyetunder(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Romantic madness! He is just your boyfriend. So if he has no car, would she had even destroyed his life then? Do that in naija...and see the anger of family, friends, imams, herbalists and pastors-plus police

5 Likes

Re: She Destroyed Her Boyfriend's Car After Catching Him Cheating by Boss13: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Tough lady, nice one. I hope the boyfriend press charges and let’s see how tough she would be in front of a jury.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ehi Peter: Missing Girl In Abuja (Photo) / Traffic Robbery Kingpin Arrested At Mile 2 Lagos (Pictured) / Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.