Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches (44578 Views)

Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by miracool946: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Popular Malaysia based socialite hushpupi, took to Instagram to react to hypocrites who supported daddy freeze post and then also bashed him when he said the Same last year. Here is what he posted below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgn4BwUFYbJ/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Queenslary(f): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
lunch time

12 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by mikeweezy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Your message maybe right but the way you present or the medium or words or maybe ur presentation was just rude or...............

58 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Vinstel: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
I support hushpuppi. Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrites

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by VERQUEST111: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
telli person

lolss

wetin concern me......

13 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by jameyjaggs: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
hushpuppy longtime no see,,,,y u com chilax, abeg continue ur blastin na abi u don trend finish?? Bcaus dose ur snap videos don dey reduce oooo.................hushpuppy of last year august-september na blast ooo bt dis tryin times wat dey happen............person for here say make i ask u weda moni don de finish?? Na person for here ask o no b me all d hushpuppy fans i no talk anitin oo!!!!!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by 4hys: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Nwaohafia1: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Fam...forget. This hushpuppi is rich. Go to his Instagram page and see. It's not easy to borrow all the things he posts, even if its borrow.

Hushpuppi and E- money my crush!

30 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by cecymiammy(f): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by thatabokiboiy: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Telli person

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by phranklyn92(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Waaaawu.....
Hushpuppi is absolutely right! The way those artists blasted and lambasted him was really savage. Now those artists aren't saying anything. I wonder if they'll also make a diss track, or threaten freeze grin

10 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Bossontop(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Jh0wsef(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by demsid(m): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Gucci gucci afi bi hushpuppi
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by oyoyoyo: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
hush puppi

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
undecidedFake niggä, fake lifer
Everything about this dude is fake
Tell him to show off his cars he wouldnt be able..
Olofo na only wrist watch and fake clothes he go dey show off...
Niggä be going to Gucci store to test wear the clothe and snap for us...
No cars to show na no homes (only hotels)
Werey ponbele undecided
Ass lickers can quote me i get unna time...

15 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by mamadsquare: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
booked
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by corperscorner: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sole distributor of all Codeine flying in from Dubai to Liberia...

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by tosyne2much(m): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oga

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by MrMoney007: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
whether real or fake, the guy dey sample materials gan

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Kinggnicole(f): 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
true talk hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by swiz123(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
I stand with hushpuppi on this.

An average Nigerian is a hypocrite. Their yeyebrities, the bigger hypocrites.

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Nwaohafia1: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
MrMoney007:
whether real or fake, the guy dey sample materials gan

I dey tell you

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by gaby(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Queenslary:
lunch time

I'm coming along
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
So hushpuppi is afraid of davido's threat?
Okay ooo
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by papi22(m): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Both original and fake are made in china

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by sirBLUNT: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
hmmm so hotpuppy is now relevant too...he even command the mathew effect smh for nairaland mods
Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigerians worship celebrities, and that's very very irritating.
Even graduates can't reason for themselves, they'd rather their favourite celebrity who has nothing upstairs and prolly scaled through the university with a pass do the reasoning for them. Its sad, very sad.
There is one mumu in waiting who happens to be my neighbour, she'd run her generator after work for 6hrs, watching BBN. She is the kinda person who would ask her bf for 1k5 credit just to vote on eviction night. Indeed she is a representation of a good number of our girls. Its just unfortunate, the man who would walk her back from the aisle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by tyconcepts(f): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
The PUPPY refused to be HUSHed grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by oluwaahmed: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
So I should read that long thing that hush puppy wrote

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches by BlueRayDick: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin grin grin
See the way the guy finish phyno

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Loved Up In New Photo / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Enjoy Night Out In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.