Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value (25441 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Replies Fancy Acholonu's Apology (Photos) / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by Rightymind: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
I have thought of ways & ways to get myself out of hardship. I'm an OND holder. Though running a part time for my BSC but I need a job good people. I don't want to beg because I know how things are all over but things are easy for me. Please help me. I am not lazy and i'm a smart worker also. I will DM if I see any one who want to. Please. I stay at Agege so can easily access the road.
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by Bizibi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't blame them.

Those two guys in that picture only value sugar mommies not upcoming sidechick slayqueens wearing confused pyjamas.
hehehehe,kai! This man again!!!!
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by kingchris30(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
many people are angry in this country, they are looking for where to pour it out
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by bigtt76(f): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
People sef .....if you put the lady in the middle now, feminists go begin shout "they are objectifying the lady" or "potentially harassing her s3xually" ...haba

GodOfAction:
Nollywood actor, Alex Ekubo had taken to his Instagram page to share a phot0 of himself and actor Ik Ogbonna as they paid a courtesy visit to the Nigerian Ambassador to Cote d'ivoire.

A fan of his on sighting the photo thought the photo arrangement  was wrong and showed they held no value for the lady in the photo, so he chimed in to correct the actor saying

" D photographic arrangement is very wrong!!!... y should d lady be treated with less value xo angry right now"

In reply to the comment Alex said " go to your fridge & take a chilled coke to calm your nerves yimu..."

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/22/between-alex-ekubo-and-a-fan-who-thinks-he-and-his-friends-treated-a-lady-with-less-value-photos/

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by Georgeattah101(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Should he carry her on his head?? what's wrong with the arrangement
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: Alex Ekubo Replies Fan Who Says He Treated A Lady With Less Value by chinedumo(m): 1:35am On Mar 23, 2018
sexymoma:
Yes!!
my dear ladies in relationship with cute guys.. sha dey pray say make the guy nor discover say he fine
na dere your problem go start oo

this cant be true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) / Andre, Nathan And Nadia Okoye: Paul Okoye's Children Pictured Together / Yemi Alade Looking Lovely In Lemon Dress (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.