Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor (52498 Views)

Bio Of Kingsley I. Obiora (New CBN Deputy Governor) / President Buhari Nominates Kingsley Obiorah As CBN Deputy Governor / Aishah Ahmad Appointed As New CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by DAILYNIGERIAN1(f): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Banking industry feelers say with over 20 years experience with global financial institutions such as Stanbic IBTC Bank, Zenith Bank PLC and Bank of New York Mellon, Diamond Bank PLC, the new CBN deputy governor-nominee, Aishah Ahmad, seems fully prepared for the position.

Mrs Ahmad was born on October 26, 1976, and hails from Niger State.

According to her profile in the most recent annual report of Diamond Bank, Mrs Ahmad was the Head, Consumer and Privilege Banking at the bank. She was previously the Head, Retail Banking Directorate.

She joined Diamond Bank in June 2014 as a Deputy General Manager and the Head, Retail Financial Services Division, overseeing Privilege Banking, Consumer Banking Group, Retail Assets, Cards and Customer Engagement & Insight.

Prior to joining Diamond Bank, Aishah worked with Stanbic IBTC Holdings where she served in various capacities as Head, High Net-worth Individuals; Head, Private Client Services and Deputy Head, Private Client Services between 2009 – 2014.

She had also worked with other companies such as Zenith Capital Limited as Head, Business Development, Bank of New York Mellon (UK), Synesix Financial Limited (UK), Zenith Bank Plc as Head, Retail Banking Unit, and NAL Bank Plc as Head, Private Banking.

https://dailynigerian.com/profile-aishah-ahmad-buharis-nominee-cbn-deputy-governor/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by GudluckIBB(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Private Banking??

Now i see why she was nominated

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by NwaAmaikpe: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

Well, I just know she's also very free with cute boys.
Saving my best words for when next I see her.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by papoudaupolos: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
flokii:
She looks more like a high class ashawo than a professional banker to me..

I might be wrong tho.
But it pays.
Unlike poverty slayed Queens

People like you hit on every female bank marketer

33 Likes

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by 4hys: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Naija Slay queens wont like this

More of her photos and how she became what she is

http://www.gistful.com/2018/03/22/see-the-41-year-old-new-cbn-deputy-governor-aishah-ahmad-pics/
Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by Sanchez01: 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Niger State? I see the hand of Ibrahim Gbadamosi Babaginda in this. The link shall be uncovered shortly.

13 Likes

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by nairavsdollars(f): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
heard she is Governor Rotimi Akeredolu's nominee

Weh done sir

5 Likes

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by niceprof: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Unqualified like the rest,even the UK had to hire a canadian to man their apex bank,here in Nigeria,Bank marketers are elevated to D.G CBN.

Lest i forget,she is married to/has a Fulani General.

19 Likes

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by divinehand2003(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
She is well connected ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by Nairalanddist: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
No hijab and yet she claims to be a Muslim? These are the bad influences christains have over muslim women. I'm dissapointed in president Buhari for nominating this infidel angry

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Oiling her engine don do for me, if she can ask me for that help . grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by mercytripletz: 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
flokii:

I might be wrong tho.
Still better and richer than all your generations joined together.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by dunkem21(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Congrats madam.
Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by McAausim: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Good for her and her family
Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by estolaB(f): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by lifestyle1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
And them say Hausa people no they educated but na them they everywhere...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by ngwababe(f): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nice one mama!!
Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by Oblitz(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
chai
Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by Uruan2023: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Female aboki

One Nigeria indeed... Congratulations sha

1 Like

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by Luvlibee: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
She's cute. Not the headtie tying Muslim. I like her style joor

3 Likes

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by Pidginwhisper: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ounje awon agba!! grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by PearlStreet(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Fulani Republic of Nigeria LTD.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by Donald7610: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Is she single?
How do I apply
Somebody help

3 Likes

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by hinograce: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
flokii:

I might be wrong tho.
frankly i dont think prostitution can bring u up to this level. she must definitely have stuff upstairs.. not all successful women use thier bodies to climb the ladder

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by GOFRONT(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Boss!!!.... drop it na
Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by GoodMuyis(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Here comes someone who has acct number of looters offhand
Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by onadana: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Private Banking??
Now i see why she was nominated
Private indeed.Really private..

1 Like

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by texazzpete(m): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
I see this forum's position as one of the biggest havens of misogynists and sexist pigs is under no threat.

flokii:

I might be wrong tho.

She looks like someone who has achieved a level of success you will never attain in your life.

I hope everyone can see how a woman who appears modestly dressed in pictures can and will still get accused of being a 'prostitute' by jealous,never-do-well males. This woman is married, doesn't appear in revealing clothes publicly and has had many years of banking experience. But for the crime of being young, attractive and successful, she must be an 'ashawo'.

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet Aishah Ahmad, The CBN Deputy Governor by Nwaohafia1: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
This slay queen? she looks intelligent shaa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / IPOB Invades Shops Of Those Who Disobeyed Sit-At-Home Order, Scatters Goods / Photos Of Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Who Was Arrested In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.