Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,770 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h (3818 Views)

Sunnah Scholars In Nigeria / Hijrah New Year Celebration - BIDA'H / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Fundamentalist: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Laughing out loud..

Izala.. When did you turn khawarij.. Oooh.. Every sect are into khawarij aqeedah..

Laughing..

Nigerian government is Democratic government And you role model preaches against it .

In Islamic Sharia, if anything is haram , anything that leads to it is haram .

Its like telling me armed robbery is bad , but sharing the money with him after robbery is good . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hypocrisy , just like Muhammad Yusuf your oga , he condemned students learning medicine but his wife gave birth in a hospital attended to by a kafir doctor .

I have always maintained you are boko haram member, just don't provoke me , because if you do , I have people in dakingari orientation camp that can reset your ideologysad sad

Boko haram cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Laughing.. See this stupid idiot saying what Prophet Muhammad didn't say..

When will you become a Muslim?

Sect has destroy your life..

Rosul said Kulu
Rosul said all innovation is kufru
Allah said HIS religion is complete

And you dare innovate another thing into the Deen..

All scholars accept that both minor and major innovation is kufru..

Forget scholars..

Rosul said Kulu

And every innovation is direct rejection of Quran verse that said Deen is complete..

Saying bidia is a sin shows you are absolutely far from knowledge

No wonder you people have no walah wabarah

That's exactly why you joined MCAN sect and contest for amir position

When & where did i join MCAN or contest for MCAN amir position?

Which sect do i belong that destroyed...life?

Well, i believe you are severely confused!

LAIR!!! I ASKED YOU A QUESTION AND YOU RESPONDED WITH LIES!
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

When & where did i join MCAN or contest for MCAN amir position?

Which sect do i belong that destroyed...life?

Well, i believe you are severely confused!

LAIR!!! I ASKED YOU A QUESTION AND YOU RESPONDED WITH LIES!

Oh.. It's abdelkabir.

...explain Kulu bidah dolala..

Explain what Kulu means, bidah, dolala
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Nigerian government is Democratic government And you role model preaches against it .

Its like telling me armed robbery is bad , but sharing the money with him after robbery is good . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hypocrisy , just like Muhammad Yusuf your oga , he condemned students learning medicine but his wife gave birth in a hospital attended to by a kafir doctor .

I have always maintained you are boko haram member, just don't provoke me , because if you do , I have people in dakingari orientation camp that can reset your ideologysad sad

Boko haram cool cool

Laughing... See thinking.. Aqeedah.. You don't understand.

Working for kufar doesn't make you kufar..

Working is halal as long as nothing in that work compromises your religion..

Go learn
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Oh.. It's abdelkabir.

...explain Kulu bidah dolala..

Explain what Kulu means, bidah, dolala

If you can't sensibly answer my question don't expect a response from me!
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

If you can't sensibly answer my question don't expect a response from me!

You actually don't pose a sensible question.

Who are you to innovate into the Deen of Allah.
Saying bidia is a sin

Absolutely no dalil that bidia is a sin..
That's song of sects.. Bidia is a sin
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Empiree: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin grin grin

See house of "sunnah" people crumbling cheesy

It is always infightings with them. Every one of them is oga at the top. They no gree with each other. cheesy

Rashduct4luv the innovator met his match. grin cheesy

Deal with it man cool cool
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Raintaker(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Na wa sha
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Empiree:
grin grin grin

It is always infightings with them. Every one of them is oga at the top. They no gree with each other. cheesy

Baba Sufi.. Laughing.
Rashduct was never a Sunni.. I don't expect you to know what sunnah is though.. You practice different religion. Sufi religion NOT religion of Rosul Muhammad
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
Raintaker:
Na wa sha

Sufi guy
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Demmzy15(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Empiree:
grin grin grin

So Qadriyyah and Tijaniyyah Soofee orders don't clash with each other? And why being mischievous by calling that Saeed a Sunni? angry

1 Like

Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
So Qadriyyah and Tijaniyyah Soofee orders don't clash with each other? And why being mischievous by calling that Saeed a Sunni? angry

Idiot boy
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Empiree: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
See ooo. So you've been lurking around waiting for me to comment so could snap cheesy shocked hahaha. Guess I'm your headache shocked

For your info, I'm neither Qadriyyah and Tijaniyyah. cheesy

Lobatan

That oga identified himself Sunni salafi. Why you dey deny him his right now.

SaeedIbnEesa:

Baba Sufi.. Laughing.
Rashduct was never a Sunni.. I don't expect you to know what sunnah is though.. You practice different religion. Sufi religion NOT religion of Rosul Muhammad
Ôdè cheesy angry
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Fundamentalist: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Laughing... See thinking.. Aqeedah.. You don't understand.

Working for kufar doesn't make you kufar..

Working is halal as long as nothing in that work compromises your religion..

Go learn

Boko haram
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Boko haram

Tell us the aqeedah of Boko Haram
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 6:51am On Apr 28, 2018
Empiree:
See ooo. So you've been lurking around waiting for me to comment so could snap cheesy shocked hahaha. Guess I'm your headache shocked

Lobatan

Ôdè cheesy angry

Kafir
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Boko haram cool cool

Try send them to me..

I am in platoon 6.
Aliu Saheed..

Try me
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Raintaker(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Try send them to me..
I am in platoon 6. Aliu Saheed..

Try me
Guy, hope u no carry bomb go camp? Which State are you?
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Fundamentalist: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Try send them to me..

I am in platoon 6.
Aliu Saheed..

Try me

I should send them to a suicide bomber , think again

Mr Boko haram grin grin
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Demmzy15(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2018
Empiree:

Yeah, you're my headache because of your hypocrisy.

Which one? Safawiyyah(since you're now having inclinations to Shiism), naqshabandi, Chistiyyah? Which exactly are you?

Ôdè cheesy angry

So Ahmadis or Qadyanis that refer to themselves as Muslims are truly Muslims because they say so? You see why your analogies fall against your own face!
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Demmzy15(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Idiot boy
tongue grin
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

You actually don't pose a sensible question.

Who are you to innovate into the Deen of Allah.
Saying bidia is a sin

Absolutely no dalil that bidia is a sin..
That's song of sects.. Bidia is a sin

You are just too ignorant! Only you is free from kufr abi everyone here is a potential kaafir! And Empiree is comparing this one to me! Has Tasaawuf covered your eyes to this extent that you can't see?

Since you have no answer to my question then make i waka...
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Baba Sufi.. Laughing.

Boda opuro! If i'm not a Sunni what am i? Khawaarij like you or what sect? A Salafy does not behave like this.
The Sharer of hell fire. You must be a PHCN worker! May Allah cure you!
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Boda opuro! If i'm not a Sunni what am i? Khawaarij like you or what sect? A Salafy does not behave like this.
The Sharer of hell fire. You must be a PHCN worker! May Allah cure you!

See.. Just read what you wrote..its very clear in what you wrote that you don't know who is a kafir nor who is a Muslim.. And of course you know, you just follow your awah.

It also shows that whoever calls a kafir a kafir is a khawarij to you..

Chai.. Life e ti worst gaan
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

You are just too ignorant! Only you is free from kufr abi everyone here is a potential kaafir! And Empiree is comparing this one to me! Has Tasaawuf covered your eyes to this extent that you can't see?

Since you have no answer to my question then make i waka...

Laughing.. Which question xef.. Let's hear your question
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Fundamentalist:

I should send them to a suicide bomber , think again

Mr Boko haram grin grin

Laughing.. Tell us how i am a Boko Haram and why.. Support it with Kitab wa sunnah
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Raintaker:
Guy, hope u no carry bomb go camp?
Which State are you?

Am a Muslim not a Sufi like you.
Am an ahlu sunnah not an elegbe like you.
I don't kill people, that's what sects do
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Fundamentalist: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

Laughing.. Tell us how i am a Boko Haram and why.. Support it with Kitab wa sunnah

Even Boko haram members make such claim , I'm not surprised

Mr Boko haram cheesy
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by SaeedIbnEesa: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Even Boko haram members make such claim , I'm not surprised

Mr Boko haram cheesy

See your life.. You don't even know who Boko Haram is nor their aqeedah. . . And you will be shouting that am a Boko Haram
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

See.. Just read what you wrote..its very clear in what you wrote that you don't know who is a kafir nor who is a Muslim.. And of course you know, you just follow your awah.

It also shows that whoever calls a kafir a kafir is a khawarij to you..

Chai.. Life e ti worst gaan

O ma se o!
Of course i know but i don't know. Is this a paradox?

Ok here are my questions

A. Classify with deleel who is a Muslim out of the following assuming they have appreciable knowledge of Islam!

1. One who celebrates Maolid.

2. One who prays by virtue of Niyaas or Tijaani or Jelani

3. One who climbs a pole claiming he saw a Sheikh to seek barakah from the Pole.

4. One who joins MSSN or MCAN.

5. One who goes to Nasfat, etc.

6. One who curses the Prophet's companions & wife and also believe Ali is worthier of prophethood than the Prophet.

7. A drunk who also fornicates

8. One who collects Riba

9. One who leaves Solah indefinitely

10. One who calls the Prophet salallahu alayhi waslam "the owner of the earth & Heaven".

11. One who prays to the dead.

12. One who uses the Masbaha to count Adhkar.

13. One who greets by bowing, kneeling or prostrating to an elder.

14. One who calls everyone he sees a kaafir without seeing any kufr in them.

B. Some Sahabahs did what we could refer to as Bid'ia today but were corrected by the Prophet. Did they become kaafir and later had to re-utter the Shahadah or were just simply corrected?

C. And i will also like to know how come you gave me the certificate of Kufr! Which kufr did i commit?
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Fundamentalist: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
SaeedIbnEesa:

See your life.. You don't even know who Boko Haram is nor their aqeedah. . . And you will be shouting that am a Boko Haram

Whether you claim it or not

You are Boko haram representative on Nairaland .

The last time we chatted , you said you won't come back to Nairaland because it full of kufru , I wonder what are doing here again
Re: Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h by Empiree: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
Demmzy15:

Which one? Safawiyyah(since you're now having inclinations to Shiism), naqshabandi, Chistiyyah? Which exactly are you?
smh. I am Muslim

Demmzy15:
So Ahmadis or Qadyanis that refer to themselves as Muslims are truly Muslims because they say so? You see why your analogies fall against your own face!
you can tell this to Rashduct4luv who thinks some guys climbing pole seeking baraka are Sufi or anyone who claims so embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Soofeeyah's Dislike Of Knowledge / How Do You React When A Non-muslim Criticizes Muhammad? / Confusion: Who Was The First Muslim ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.