Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

FICTION: On A Date With Her - Ayoola Olugbenga Daniel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: On A Date With Her - Ayoola Olugbenga Daniel (511 Views)

No Reason For Ayoola’s Killing Streaks In Oyinkan Braithwaite's Novel- Queenitee / Hey Woman -- By Arakunrin Ayoola Faseyi / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: On A Date With Her - Ayoola Olugbenga Daniel by dalexz4(m): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
And here on earth was an heavy rain which was poured down from heaven.
Raphael believed it was one of those angels up there, yes there! That purposely watered the earth almost to its brim. Thank God, the rain won't be spoiling his show. The rain had stopped.

He stepped outside of his self-contained room to rinse his face, lizards could be seen hunting for flies in the neighboorhood, the big cock that crows early in the morning was nowhere to be found, it has been devoured by Iya agba's favorite black cat.

After rinsing his face, he ran to the bathroom so as to catch up on time, 15 minutes gone, Mr. Raphael was still bathing, he sang all his favorite songs to the extent he couldn't think of any other music than to jumping up in the bathroom. He will be meeting his Facebook crush for the first time and guess what? He believed he's going to have his first kiss.

Finally, he came out, after Mr. Immanuel the pregnant man! Was he even pregnant? He has the biggest tummy you could ever think of. This bot bellied man had been shouting Raphael's name to come out from the bathroom not until he opened the bathroom himself.
Raphael received several knocks on his head, but this happiest guy has somewhere, so beautiful to go. He rubbed his body with the olive oil which was given to him by his Grand Ma.

Today, he remembered the gold wristwatch that was given to him by his Grand Father before he died. On his way to the next door, he suddenly remembered he hasn't polished his shoe yet, ohohoh! He uttered to himself and smiled! The olive oil will do, he thought to himself. So he quickly knocked the corper's door and ask if he could iron his grey shirt which was borrowed from his younger brother.

I'm running late, he shouted! Where the hell is this shoe? He combed his hair and was set. God please, he started praying silently - "If you want to punish me now, for all my sins, please do so another day. Let me be able to meet up with this babe".

Luckily, he found the shoes under the wooden chair - a place where termites live. He shined his black shoes with the little olive oil left and off he went.
"This 1000 naira with me, how will I get to the cinema now," he asked himself. He has no choice than to board a commercial bus. "Agege! aagegeee! agegeeee! ejo e duro na " he begged, this was the first time the black conductor would see a guy begging to enter when he wants to pay. The conductor smiled - He understood.
The bus was tight, he regretted ever boarding a bus. The smell of the sack of fufu at the back of the boot alone could take someone's life. 50 MINUTES gone by, Uncle just arrived at the cinema.
People were already queueing for tickets. I have to act fast, he said.
"Dear customer, you do not have any credit to make this call, please dial *606# to borrow airtime or load a recharge card, thank you!" Mr. Raphael almost broke his phone, he had forgotten he used the remaining airtime to call his younger brother yesterday.
During this moment, he started feeling uncomfortable which led to deep scratching of his butt. He scratched and scratched to his satisfaction.
Behold! His Crush was looking at him right from the moment he started scratching!

I'm tired of writing joor. Later!����

#Fiction
#Iwritetoo
#Thrilling
#Funny
#GeekyDaniel���

https://www.facebook.com/olugbengadaniel.ayoola
Whatsapp Number - 08074881541

Re: FICTION: On A Date With Her - Ayoola Olugbenga Daniel by donsamtex(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Please keep this up, don't kill the dream

1 Like

Re: FICTION: On A Date With Her - Ayoola Olugbenga Daniel by dalexz4(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Thank you very much, God bless you!
donsamtex:
Please keep this up, don't kill the dream

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What A Stupid Elder Did To A Lazy Youth / A Bed Of Secret / Re-writer Wanted!! Apply Within

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.