Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* (5686 Views)

Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? / Atheism By Definition Is Problematic / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Butterflyleo: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2018
dalaman:

You keep talking empty talk.

The religions in Nigeria and their empty messages of hope have helped the country and the various adherents how?

Has the message of assurance increased their life expectancy? Has the message of comfort resulted to better social amenities and justice system? Has the message of encouragement made them to be better citizens and good stewards of the nation? Has the message of motivation made them better human beings? No it hasn't because the messages are FALSE AND EMPTY.

What reality of the future does your religion offer? What will happen to Nigeria and its citizens in the next 20 years? Do you know? Why then are you talking about the reality of a future you don't and can never know?

You have made your point already oga legendary goal post shifter grin

Your points made show that you confirmed my OP which says that atheism has nothing to offer.

Thank you for your contributions including the ones not solicited for.

cheesy
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by sonofthunder: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2018
dalaman:

You can not show me how the hope and comfort your religion sells to you gives you an advantage, a specual ability or makes your life better than that of others that do not subscribe to your religion but yet you want me to tell you what atheism offers humanity?

I am not here to tell you what atheism offers but to tell you that you believe in the lies and false messages of other men that has nothing to do with the reality we know and see around us.

Name one advantage or special ability the message of hope and comfort your religion offers you that puts your life above mine. Name just one.
you are derailing, you tell what you have to offer as an atheist. What does your RELIGION offer?
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by sonofthunder: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Religion is more of hope, comfort, promises, assurances, encouragement, motivation, etc

Atheism as depicted by dalaman is all about the reality as we see it in this world.

However check this out about reality

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality

So with the above, the reality that religion offers is so on point because it is built on past, present and future which translates to HOPE and which further triggers ASSURANCE, COMFORT, ENCOURAGEMENT AND MOTIVATION.

a worldview that atheism does not hold so in a nutshell atheism has absolutely nothing to say beyond a bleak, empty past or present but can NEVER deal with the reality of A FUTURE.

dalaman come and carry your dead hopeless atheism and go and sell it to the hopeless who wish to remain hopeless. 90 - 95% of the world reject your hopelessness.
Lol, unless some of these issues can be clarified, it would appear atheism has no past, present or future.
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Butterflyleo: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2018
sonofthunder:

Lol, unless some of these issues can be clarified, it would appear atheism has no past, present or future.

It actually doesn't. It's actually in limbo grin

It has no values, no weight, no depth, nothing but just "a position" of nothingness.

I once said here that atheism is built on a negative and how can one ever imagine he can get a positive when his very beginning is a negative?

They keep rejecting everything that does not agree with their worldview until now they have rejected their own future. grin

Bunch of hopeless roamers.
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by dalaman: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You have made your point already oga legendary goal post shifter grin

Your points made show that you confirmed my OP which says that atheism has nothing to offer.

Thank you for your contributions including the ones not solicited for.

cheesy

Apart from FALSE HOPE, LIES and empty promises what has religion got to offer?
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by winner01(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2018
dalaman:

Jesus christ as the son of God? That has not even been established, many christians are yet to tell us if Jesus is God himself or the son of God separately. These issues are yet to be resloved even among christians but that is a topic for another day.

So the help you speak is mythical and fictional since it has no direct bearing on your life and can not be seen or observed by any body outside your body of delusion.
Ive said it before that you guys always make empty claims. You claim Christianity offers hope and comfort , when asked to measure up you are now saying that it is spiritual. The spiritual is meaningless and always a copout because it means nothing in reality. When you want to run away you just jump to the spiritual realm because at that realm anything can be asserted because nobody expects any accountability, proof or evidence qhen it come to that.

No we don't. You are making empty claims. Only humans help each other Gods do not help anybody in reality. In fictional and alternate realities like the bible and Koran for example you see God helping people directly but in the reality we know that remains a lie.
It is humans that must help you always. Gods do not help people, there is absolutelyno evidence for that.

What is the very essence of humanity and how does atheism negate it?
You're lucky I don't have your time.

How did you even lure me into discussing christianity with you on a thread that asks what atheism has to offer? grin

You said atheism has lots of things to offer and became dumb when asked to state those things. Stop dribbling like Messi and state what atheism has to offer. If you can't then keep quiet, you mustn't be a bigot because of atheism. undecided

No one care about your twisted opinions on reality, atheism has been preached throughout the ages of humanity, yet its still as stinky and repulsive. Tell us what atheism has to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Butterflyleo: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2018
dalaman:

Apart from FALSE HOPE, LIES and empty promises what has religion got to offer?

Talking too much yet saying nothing must be the only thing atheism has to offer

Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by winner01(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2018
Tonyosas101:
Let me get this straight
Religion is more of hope, comfort, promises
Atheism is more of reality and how to go about it

Reality is not all there is

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284773_s18882728edit_jpeg8f3fdc2ad228e68b8fbf17db9fc76399

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4279387_s10974680edit_jpeg5a322312cb1b472b5e850d32ed3bdf8f
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Butterflyleo: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2018
winner01:
You're lucky I don't have your time.

How did you even lure me into discussing christianity with you on a thread that asks what atheism has to offer? grin

You said atheism has lots of things to offer and became dumb when asked to state those things. Stop dribbling like Messi and state what atheism has to offer. If you can't then keep quiet, you mustn't be a bigot because of atheism. undecided

No one care about your twisted opinions on reality, atheism has been preached throughout the ages of humanity, yet its still as stinky and repulsive. Tell us what atheism has to offer.

Even you can not believe how that legendary goalpost shifter got you to start towing his train of warped reasoning grin

He was asked one simple question and rather than address that, he has been rambling on about things he was not even asked but somehow in his meaningless ramblings he was still very careful not to mention one thing atheism has to offer humanity cheesy

That guy is far better than Messi cheesy
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by winner01(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2018
darkchild64:
butterflylion keeps talking about the "hope" and "fulfilment" that religion offers and the "emptiness" and "hopelessness" atheism offers
Bro if a man is facing challenges and he chooses to drink alcohol,he would forget the problem for a while but does that mean the problem is not there no,another man in his position may choose to accept his situation and make efforts to change it rather than try to forget it like the former

Religion is like alcohol,it tells you that everything is going to be alright,while we welcome the hope we are all about the result,imagine a woman with cancer,religion tells the kids to pray and have faith and "God" would surely hear their prayers and heal her
On the other hand an atheist or any objective person recognizes that her chances of survival is quite low so s/he makes the woman and her children recognize that ,however she is subjected to every possible medication available to help resolve her situation.

Atheism is simply the lack of belief in any deity,it is not something instituted to bring people hope and motivation,there are millions of ways one can find hope and motivation in life,what atheism simply does is give one courage to solve ones problems and also show people the reality of life and not give them empty promises no super daddy is coming from the skies to help you so you must work hard,this might seem negligible to you but it is not my business to make you understand, think whatever you like
Local champion, is this your version of Nigerian atheism grin
Several foreign atheists whom y'all look up to explain atheism differently.
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by winner01(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2018
dalaman:

Leave him, Islam as a religion offers extremist like Boko Haram hope, comfort and special abilities. Boko HAram and Isis for example have Hope and truly believe that they will conquer the world for Allah and make sure that Islam is established as the main religion of the world. They have hope and Islam offers them comfort. But in reality they will never be able to achieve what they have set out to do. Isis has been completely decimated, they are about to to annihilated, same with Boko Haram but they still have hope that Allah will give them victory at the end. The reality of the matter is that no matter their hope and feel good positions about their course they will never succeed. They will always fail.

I live among christians back in Nigeria and I see the way they deceive themselves over the false messages of hope and comfort that they are being taught. They pray with NO results to show for it.I'd there is ever a solution it is always through their abilities or the abilities of others around them which they end up attributibg to their imaginary God. They suffer and face the same fate everybody suffers and faces in Nigeria. All of them are just cash cows for their pastors, apostles, daddy's and other men of God in general.

Leave story.

Tell us what atheism has to offer.
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by winner01(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2018
dalaman:

You can not show me how the hope and comfort your religion sells to you gives you an advantage, a specual ability or makes your life better than that of others that do not subscribe to your religion but yet you want me to tell you what atheism offers humanity?

I am not here to tell you what atheism offers but to tell you that you believe in the lies and false messages of other men that has nothing to do with the reality we know and see around us.

Name one advantage or special ability the message of hope and comfort your religion offers you that puts your life above mine. Name just one.
Stop dribbling and twisting guy. Tell us what atheism has to offer. All these mental gymnastics coated with fury is stale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by winner01(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Even you can not believe how that legendary goalpost shifter got you to start towing his train of warped reasoning grin

He was asked one simple question and rather than address that, he has been rambling on about things he was not even asked but somehow in his meaningless ramblings he was still very careful not to mention one thing atheism has to offer humanity cheesy

That guy is far better than Messi cheesy
Dalaman is known to be really good. Good at strawman fallacies and goal post shifting. Loads of crap and you get to repeat the same things to him over and over. I noticed he might be going through some issues that keeps fueling his rage against God. I hope he calms down soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by dalaman: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It actually doesn't. It's actually in limbo grin

It has no values, no weight, no depth, nothing but just "a position" of nothingness.

I once said here that atheism is built on a negative and how can one ever imagine he can get a positive when his very beginning is a negative?

They keep rejecting everything that does not agree with their worldview until now they have rejected their own future. grin

Bunch of hopeless roamers.

Your religion is a position based on lies, fiction, folklore and empty promise that is why you can't not point to any advantage or benefit that it offers you over others that don't subscribe to it.

You keep accepting the lies, fictional idea and mythological construct of other men like you as if it's true or has any basis in reality when it doesn't at all.

Bunch of myth believers.
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Butterflyleo: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
winner01:
Dalaman is known to be really good. Good at strawman fallacies and goal post shifting. Loads of crap and you get to repeat the same things to him over and over. I noticed he might be going through some issues that keeps fueling his rage against God. I hope he calms down soon.

Yeah I noticed he is often enraged too. How this is possible over someone he regards as imaginary is quite astonishing. grin
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Tonyosas101(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Religion is more of hope, comfort, promises, assurances, encouragement, motivation, etc

Atheism as depicted by dalaman is all about the reality as we see it in this world.

However check this out about reality

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality

So with the above, the reality that religion offers is so on point because it is built on past, present and future which translates to HOPE and which further triggers ASSURANCE, COMFORT, ENCOURAGEMENT AND MOTIVATION.

a worldview that atheism does not hold so in a nutshell atheism has absolutely nothing to say beyond a bleak, empty past or present but can NEVER deal with the reality of A FUTURE.

dalaman come and carry your dead hopeless atheism and go and sell it to the hopeless who wish to remain hopeless. 90 - 95% of the world reject your hopelessness.
Alright, so which religious group offers HOPE, MOTIVATION, ENCOURAGEMENT, PEACE, COMFORT etc?
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Butterflyleo: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Tonyosas101:

Alright, so which religious group offers HOPE, MOTIVATION, ENCOURAGEMENT, PEACE, COMFORT etc?

That is not the purpose of this thread. The OP wishes to encourage atheists to start offering things of value to humanity and since some here have insisted that they have "a lot" to offer yet have been unable to list the things they have to offer despite repeatedly asking them for this information, perhaps you wish to help them.
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by superhumanist(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

That is not the purpose of this thread. The OP wishes to encourage atheists to start offering things of value to humanity and since some here have insisted that they have "a lot" to offer yet have been unable to list the things they have to offer despite repeatedly asking them for this information, perhaps you wish to help them.

grin

Were you banned?

Nna, the rate of ban nowadays eh......
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Butterflyleo: 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
superhumanist:

grin

Were you banned?

Nna, the rate of ban nowadays eh......

It's the fear of truth.
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Tonyosas101(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lol, I'm not an atheist oo
To me, there's nothing atheism have to offer
But an atheist with good heart have a lot to offer
Same with religion, it has nothing to offer unless an individual (religious person) with good heart

Those stuff mentioned above (hope, encouragement & all) can easily be pass on to one another, irrespective of race or what you believe in

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Butterflyleo: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Tonyosas101:

Lol, I'm not an atheist oo
To me, there's nothing atheism have to offer
But an atheist with good heart have a lot to offer
Same with religion, it has nothing to offer unless an individual (religious person) with good heart

Those stuff mentioned above (hope, encouragement & all) can easily be pass on to one another, irrespective of race or what you believe in

I am sure you read the comments on this thread right from the beginning.

Do you mind carrying out an analysis of the comments? Unless you are saying that the atheistswho made those comments do not have good hearts. grin

Besides, what is a good heart? What is the basis for morality for an atheist? How do they rationalise "good" from "acceptable" because to an atheist, morality is subjective which in itself is ridiculous. This means that "they" decide what is good or bad and can choose to do bad because they feel that at that point, that bad is a good thing.

Can you please help me join in my clarion call by asking any atheist here to list out what atheism has to offer since they as atheists believe in this reality as of today and never imagine a future that isn't tangible to them. So where is the hope Coming from?

These are honest words from atheists below who do not pretend about anything same way those who commented here as atheists stuck with their worldview and spoke about the hopelessness and emptiness of their worldview

James White; Barker remarked:
“There is no purpose to life, and we should not want there to be a purpose to life because if there was that would cheapen life”

the late William Provine:

“Let me summarize my views on what modern evolutionary biology tells us loud and clear … There are no gods, no purposes, no goal-directed forces of any kind. There is no life after death. When I die, I am absolutely certain that I am going to be dead. That’s the end for me. There is no ultimate foundation for ethics, no ultimate meaning to life, and no free will for humans, either”

He also said and I quote

"No inherent moral or ethical laws exist, nor are there any absolute guiding principles for human society. The universe cares nothing for us and we have no ultimate meaning in life”

Richard Dawkins recounts:

“A foreign publisher of my first book confessed the he could not sleep for three nights after reading it, so troubled was he by what he saw as its cold, bleak message. Others have asked me how I can bear to get up in the mornings. A teacher from a distant country wrote to me reproachfully that a pupil had come to him in tears after reading the same book, because it had persuaded her that life was empty and purposeless. He advised her not to show the book to any of her friends, for fear of contaminating them with the same nihilistic pessimism”

If that’s not enough, the atheist chemist Peter Atkins goes as far as to call us

children of chaos,” and that “the deep structure of change is decay. At root, there is only corruption, and the unstemmable tide of chaos. Gone is purpose; all that is left is direction. This is the bleakness we have to accept as we peer deeply and dispassionately into the heart of the Universe”

The atheist Jon Casimir, as cited by Marsden, is forthright with his own comment and I quote him:

“Here’s what I think. There is no meaning of life. The whole thing is a gyp, a never-ending corridor to nowhere. What is passed off as an all-important search is basically just a bunch of philosophers scrabbling about on their knees, trying to find a lost sock in the cosmic laundromat”

Existentialist Jean-Paul Sartre goes on to articulate his nihilistic epiphany thus:

“I existed like a stone, a plant, a microbe… I was just thinking… that here we are, all of us, eating and drinking, to preserve our precious existence and there’s nothing, nothing, absolutely no reason for existing”

The religious are seen as objective while atheists see themselves as subjective. I could show you what they think of objectivity and how silly it is and this has made them (atheists) to hold absolutely NO VALUES.

So tell me again where their hopes, encouragement, motivation, comfort, etc comes from.

You need to read up and find out why ALL atheists are nihilists.
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by superhumanist(m): 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I am sure you read the comments on this thread right from the beginning.

Do you mind carrying out an analysis of the comments? Unless you are saying that the atheistswho made those comments do not have good hearts. grin

Besides, what is a good heart? What is the basis for morality for an atheist? How do they rationalise "good" from "acceptable" because to an atheist, morality is subjective which in itself is ridiculous. This means that "they" decide what is good or bad and can choose to do bad because they feel that at that point, that bad is a good thing.

Can you please help me join in my clarion call by asking any atheist here to list out what atheism has to offer since they as atheists believe in this reality as of today and never imagine a future that isn't tangible to them. So where is the hope Coming from?

These are honest words from atheists below who do not pretend about anything same way those who commented here as atheists stuck with their worldview and spoke about the hopelessness and emptiness of their worldview

He also said and I quote

If that’s not enough, the atheist chemist Peter Atkins goes as far as to call us

The atheist Jon Casimir, as cited by Marsden, is forthright with his own comment and I quote him:

Existentialist Jean-Paul Sartre goes on to articulate his nihilistic epiphany thus:

The religious are seen as objective while atheists see themselves as subjective. I could show you what they think of objectivity and how silly it is and this has made them (atheists) to hold absolutely NO VALUES.

So tell me again where their hopes, encouragement, motivation, comfort, etc comes from.

You need to read up and find out why ALL atheists are nihilists.

This is your problem- YOU NEVER STOP TO THINK WHETHER ALL THE ATHEISTS YOU QUOTED ARE NIHILISTS/PESSIMISTS. YOU JUST AASUME THE REPRESENT ALL ATHEISTS (SOME OF WHOM ARE RELIGIOUS)
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Butterflyleo: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
superhumanist:

This is your problem- YOU NEVER STOP TO THINK WHETHER ALL THE ATHEISTS YOU QUOTED ARE NIHILISTS/PESSIMISTS. YOU JUST AASUME THE REPRESENT ALL ATHEISTS (SOME OF WHOM ARE RELIGIOUS)

Will you make an effort to be smart for once in your life? I did stop and I did think and as long as atheists see themselves as subjective and reject religious morals then they are ALL nihilistic.

I wonder why you think all the atheists whose quotes I put up are all singing the same song.

Make an effort to think next time if you would.

nihilism
noun
the rejection of all religious and moral principles, in the belief that life is meaningless.

Any atheist who is a pessimist is a nihilist because both cannot be separated and so far all atheists who hold the subjective moral position are nihilists whether you like it or not.

It is this rejection of objective religious morals that has made atheists to be REALISTS and just like those who have commented here earlier they never see a brighter or better future because they believe in NOW because they reject the "imaginary" better and brighter future that religion offers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by superhumanist(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Will you make an effort to me smart for once in your life? I did stop and I did think and as long as atheists see themselves as subjective and reject religious morals then they are ALL nihilistic.

I wonder why you think all the atheists whose quotes I put up are all singing the same song.

Make an effort to think next time if you would.

Any atheist who is a pessimist is a nihilist because both cannot be separated and so far all atheists who hold the subjective moral position are nihilists whether you like it or not.

It is this rejection of objective religious morals that has made atheists to be REALISTS and just like those who have commented here earlier they never see a brighter or better future because they believe in NOW because they reject the "imaginary" better and brighter future that religion offers.

But there are religious atheists...... which defeats your point
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Butterflyleo: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
superhumanist:

But there are religious atheists...... which defeats your point

It doesn't!
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by superhumanist(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It doesn't!

This is what you have descended to? Shameless denials?
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Butterflyleo: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
superhumanist:

This is what you have descended to? Shameless denials?

You are parading shameless unintelligence. A place you never ascended from and probably never will.
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Kinggnicole(f): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
I wonder how the world would have been if humans had decided to wait for heaven and do nothing to improve our planet (they call it hope of eternal life)

How many lives would have been lost if we had waited for God to heal our diseases and done nothing? (hope of divine healing)

Bad things happen and good things happen. This is reality. False hope doesn't change that.

The hope religion offers is to a large extent false(except in very rare cases, the placebo effect).

Religion has a very large extent of its hope in the afterlife. The afterlife has not been proven to either exist or not exist. The truth remains that we don't know. What we know is the life we have NOW.

It's amazing how much humanity has achieved as a race and how much more we can achieve if only we can act! This is the real HOPE. That we are capable, we are able to make the world a better place, to solve problems, to discover and achieve our full potentials if we ACT!!!

This Hope, the real hope may not be as "fairytale -like" as the false hope religion offers but it's worth it .
THIS IS THE HOPE THAT MAKES US ACT.
THE REAL HOPE GETS THINGS DONE.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Butterflyleo: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kinggnicole:
I wonder how the world would have been if humans had decided to wait for heaven and do nothing to improve our planet (they call it hope of eternal life)

How many lives would have been lost if we had waited for God to heal our diseases and done nothing? (hope of divine healing)

Bad things happen and good things happen. This is reality. False hope doesn't change that.

The hope religion offers is to a large extent false(except in very rare cases, the placebo effect).

Religion has a very large extent of its hope in the afterlife. The afterlife has not been proven to either exist or not exist. The truth remains that we don't know. What we know is the life we have NOW.

It's amazing how much humanity has achieved as a race and how much more we can achieve if only we can act! This is the real HOPE. That we are capable, we are able to make the world a better place, to solve problems, to discover and achieve our full potentials if we ACT!!!

This Hope, the real hope may not be as "fairytale -like" as the false hope religion offers but it's worth it .
THIS IS THE HOPE THAT MAKES US ACT.
THE REAL HOPE GETS THINGS DONE.

Shut up and go and sleep. Even the things you mentioned above regarding diseases and all that, had their cures began by the religious and not the atheists.

Science essentially began with the religious and atheists now wish to lay claim to it. Thieves!

The hope religion offers is in the present AND FUTURE. future being while we are YET ALIVE and then after we are gone. Atheism offers only the present and nothing for the future even while we are yet alive how much much when we are gone.

The fact remains that the nihilistic nature of atheism renders life meaningless to an atheist no matter how hard he try to lie and cover it up it stands out lime a sore thumb. They have no hopes so offer none. They see no light at the end of the tunnel as all they have is today's reality.

All these pent up frustrations based on their worldview is what essentially makes them angry people. Angry at everyone and everything. Despite the fact that all religion does is try to offer them a way to deal with their frustrations they angrily reject and prefer to attack the help offered. If that isn't insanity then I wonder what is.

The hope for a better tomorrow is being spear headed by the religious. Left to the atheist this world would have imploded a long time ago. You can ask the following atheists who saw no hope in tomorrow besides a pure atheistic world:

Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,00 people murdered

Jozef Stalin (USSR 1932-39 only) 15,000,000 people murdered

Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000 people murdered

Kim II Sung (North Korea 1948-94) 1.6 million people murdered

Tito (Yugoslavia 1945-1987) 570,000 people murdered

Suharto (Communists 1967-66) 500,000 people murdered

Ante Pavelic (Croatia 1941-45) 359,000 people murdered

Ho Chi Min (Vietnam 1953-56) 200,000 people murdered

Vladimir Ilich Lenin (USSR, 1917-20) 30,000 people murdered

These are key figure atheists in positions of leadership who pushes their nihilistic deadly and hopeless agenda on their people and those murders are proof of their mindset.

Go and sleep.
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Kinggnicole(f): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Shut up and go and sleep. Even the things you mentioned above regarding diseases and all that, had their cures began by the religious and not the atheists.

Science essentially began with the religious and atheists now wish to lay claim to it. Thieves!

The hope religion offers is in the present AND FUTURE. future being while we are YET ALIVE and then after we are gone. Atheism offers only the present and nothing for the future even while we are yet alive how much much when we are gone.

The fact remains that the nihilistic nature of atheism renders life meaningless to an atheist no matter how hard he try to lie and cover it up it stands out lime a sore thumb. They have no hopes so offer none. They see no light at the end of the tunnel as all they have is today's reality.

All these pent up frustrations based on their worldview is what essentially makes them angry people. Angry at everyone and everything. Despite the fact that all religion does is try to offer them a way to deal with their frustrations they angrily reject and prefer to attack the help offered. If that isn't insanity then I wonder what is.

The hope for a better tomorrow is being spear headed by the religious. Left to the atheist this world would have imploded a long time ago. You can ask the following atheists who saw no hope in tomorrow besides a pure atheistic world:

Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,00 people murdered

Jozef Stalin (USSR 1932-39 only) 15,000,000 people murdered

Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000 people murdered

Kim II Sung (North Korea 1948-94) 1.6 million people murdered

Tito (Yugoslavia 1945-1987) 570,000 people murdered

Suharto (Communists 1967-66) 500,000 people murdered

Ante Pavelic (Croatia 1941-45) 359,000 people murdered

Ho Chi Min (Vietnam 1953-56) 200,000 people murdered

Vladimir Ilich Lenin (USSR, 1917-20) 30,000 people murdered

These are key figure atheists in positions of leadership who pushes their nihilistic deadly and hopeless agenda on their people and those murders are proof of their mindset.

Go and sleep.

Woah!!!! why so defensive?
Lol... why do I find this reply so funny?

You're too dumb.
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by Butterflyleo: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Woah!!!! why so defensive?
Lol... why do I find this reply so funny?

You're too dumb.

Wow!!!!! Why so empty?

Lol.... Why do I find this reply so hilarious?

You're too vacuous!
Re: I Want To Help Atheism Grow. *wink* Wink* by sonofthunder: 10:19am On Mar 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Talking too much yet saying nothing must be the only thing atheism has to offer

lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Blasphem Against The Holy Ghost And I Can't Repent Again / 12 Year Old Destroys The Trinity Argument - "Out Of The Mouth Of Babes" / 7 Types Of Religions You Never Knew Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.