Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" (65080 Views)

Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate / South African Musician Zodwa Wabantu Shows Her Full Vag*ina At Award, (photos) / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Polymat9(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Picture 2,
She's actually dancing the way Lucifer is dancing towards are glory right now
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by amiibaby(f): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Kai the power of money
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
nanakgh:
You mean in spite of it..

Quite silly to diss her face when she's making the big bucks..you with your beautiful face? Who u epp? angry grin
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by phranklyn92(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Franzinni:
I though SHREK is suppose to be green... Or is this behind the scenes?
Guy! U savage! Damn grin grin!
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
With SA's high rates of rape, I'd be worried if I were her
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Kazal999: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Don't even know what to say again.. Some people weak me ooo... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by oloriooko(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Maybe not so beautiful face but the babe has a banging body and she's not afraid to flaunt it cool

1 Like

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by tripin(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
ugly face
e pain u well well
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Amarabae(f): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
She is trashy.
Case closed
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Follygunners: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
ameri9ja:
Ugly is in the eye if the beholder.

Ugliness is in the eye of whoever that fails to see the beauty! grin
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
northvietnam:
And Vjay

na these ugly women their vjj dey fresh die!
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Jokkarm2: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
THE GUY WITH BLACK CAP WAS LIKE, LET ME FACE THE OTHER SIDE BEFORE THIS WOMAN PUT ME FOR TROUBLE.
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
You get to a certain phase in life and you have to face the truth that looking beyond the physical is important and being shallow minded will make you miss out on certain opportunities in life, sometimes you have to look back when every challenge you face seems like an impossibility and you find yourself in a place where.................... I guess what i am trying to say in a nutshell is SHE GOT A NICE ASS grin

Ps-See the black guy in the second picture looking at her like "EEEeeessssshhh Braaaaa!!! If handle this girl she will know that i am stronger than "Ramphooosa"!!!!

And once a lady got a nice package, all other things are secondary, I hafta to admit she is sexy but not the marriage kind
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Chochovini: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
mjbaba:
Funny enough, she is finer than most of our slay queens who use makeup to scatter everywhere and think they're beauty queens
10/10. I don‘t even see the ugliness som peeps ar complainin abt here. Dis lady, as far as am concern is neither beautiful nor ugly. She‘s just plain faced dat‘s all.

1 Like

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by mechanics(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Chochovini: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Whether you like it or not she‘s God‘s creation. Who among you that termed this lady as ugly can create an ant?

1 Like

Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
what kinda Rubbish! is this?
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by AreaFada2: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
mjbaba:
Funny enough, she is finer than most of our slay queens who use makeup to scatter everywhere and think they're beauty queens

I wonder o.

She's very fine sef with a cute figure. Looks very natural.

She would have still got far in life as an industrious nurse, accountant or anything else.

It mustn't be be through nude dancing only.
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by shinarlaura(f): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Chochovini:
10/10. I don‘t even see the ugliness som peeps ar complainin abt here. Dis lady, as far as am concern is neither beautiful nor ugly. She‘s just plain faced dat‘s all.

I agree with you.
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Stallion93(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
She has willingly given her Face to the meme community grin
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by eminent007(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Amarabae:
She is trashy. Case closed
ѕнє'ѕ тяαѕну � тяυє.
уσυ αяє иσт, тяυє.
вυт ωнσ ωнσ єρρ му ѕιѕтєя?
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by smith666999(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
pantless indeed
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by stanisbaratheon: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
How far has she really gotten.
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by airprinz(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
jashar:
she never jam Nigerian make up artiste... over fine go dey worry her...

but, in the end...

only 1 thing matters...
and what's the 1 thing?
The pussy, right?
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Lucas10(m): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
She be like man
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Lucas10(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Her face be like man own
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by talk2percy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
No mind them baby...pls come to my house pantless with ur not fine face grin
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by Lilusm: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
They have their own atmosphere there grin
Re: Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" by emmxzy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
ugly and scary well i guese ur heart is pure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] / Meet Fatima Timbo, Dwarf Model Says Height Not A Challenge (pictures) / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.