Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Bokoharam, The North , Nigeria And The Future... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam, The North , Nigeria And The Future... (336 Views)

North Nigeria Packs Up Child Beggars Over Virus Fears / Ndigbos Seeks The Establishment Of Igbo Vigilantes In North Nigeria / Without The North, Nigeria Would've Been Among The Top 10 Best Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bokoharam, The North , Nigeria And The Future... by remedick: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Several weeks ago, I asked the North what are their achievements for Nigeria on international space that is helping to bring glory to her. I gave 20 slots but unfortunately, aside from Dangote... and one Mr Aliyu, the remaining slots could barely be filled.

See here: https://www.nairaland.com/4361516/northerners-what-international-achievements-nigeria

The North has ruled this country MORE than the South, yet we can HARDLY boast of any progress as a country.

We have the herdsmen killing people all over but the president did nothing and the Bokoharam, captors of Dapchi Girls, gallantly and freely returned them with no attack, no arrest... and were being hailed by all those illiterates I saw in the pictures/videos, even the capture girls, I am sure they can't write 1 simple sentence in English.

Today, I do not have much strength to talk because apparently, this country will never progress. The North is everything backward that you can ever imagine in the 21st century.

A Southerner gave me mobile phone and internet and I know how that has affected me and millions of Nigerians, both financially and otherwise. It was with this internet I used to track down a son that had not been seen in 27 years since he left the shores of Nigeria and with the information given to me by his mother, now late, I was able to track him down and he came to Nigeria for the first time after linking up to him.

Can any Northern president past or present boast of such milestone that has effectively and positively changed life, financially and otherwise, I mean one that could be felt by everybody in Nigeria in millions?

My spirit broke and I lost the last shred of hope on seeing that people with unused brains could be hailing a sect that has been killing them and even captured their women.

You can continue to support Buhari if you want and he is very free continue to be president, and then another Northerner can take over from him after that, then hand over to the next Northerner up to their great grand children. You are free.

It is now clear that this Bokoharam is political machine installed to siphon funds into the hands of selected few AND buhari is one of them.

For those still supporting these evil men, what country do you want to leave for your children? what? I care not about those in core North, they are used to poverty and they do not deserve any better. You can't take a jungle out an animal. I see some of them around , parked like sardines in a shop that has no light, no fan, no cemented floor. It is just them and their food commodities that is sold. They do not WANT/NEED better life,better education, better health care, better prospect...

IF what happened with this Dapchi girls release does not move you, seeing the enemies of the country walking freely, being backed by the North, then I can conclude that you have no soul!

Leave this country if you can.. there is no hope like resurgentxtian4 said in his thread.

Oh, I get it, Niger Delta oil is what is propelling all these right? Just wait until the whole oil companies are asked to leave Niger Delta and no more production of oil. I believe by then una head go correct...

Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dapchi School Girls Abduction;buhari Have A Lot To Tell Nigerians. / Nigeria's Population Grows The Fastest In The Last 20 Years / Nigeria Is Not As Less Complex As Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.