Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. (2344 Views)

HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by aruzuoke(m): 7:39am On May 04, 2010
Somebody pls advice of on what to do. Somebody just slapped my babe. What do i do, besides this is happening just this week she has promised to let me into her world of intimacy.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Nobody: 7:43am On May 04, 2010
You mean right now as you are typing? shocked shocked
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Odunnu: 7:45am On May 04, 2010
Y did he slap her?
Abeg gv us ful gist joo.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Latty88(f): 7:48am On May 04, 2010
Why not go n revenge 2 show d real man in u.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by SAGoddess: 8:02am On May 04, 2010
And you are here crying about it, grin grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by nellaluv(f): 8:12am On May 04, 2010
You mean someone slapped your babe and decide to open a thread bi/tching about it. How does it relate to romance, mods please move it to crime section. sad
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by 9iceX(m): 8:16am On May 04, 2010
Wow!, Well, tell ur babe 2 turn the other side of her face so the person can do the same. Dnt take any revenge o!
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by SAGoddess: 8:18am On May 04, 2010
I am assuming the poster has taken the fight to the streets since he's logged off now cheesy
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by nellaluv(f): 8:25am On May 04, 2010
^ ^ u mean becos of a simple slap shocked if its a female that slapped d babe na fu/ck up o grin
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Jaideyone(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2010
what does someone slapping your babe has to do with her promise to have sex with you?
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by oubi: 8:33am On May 04, 2010
@ poster go an fight and mind you, you are fighting for intimacy but if you are knocked over another takes over the intimacy.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:47am On May 04, 2010
and you cant defend her.poor girl.please move to the joke section.you are too funny.maybe everybody in nairaland will have to fight for you,give us the details please.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2010
am very sorry to slap your babe.please forgive me.i dont know you are from nairaland city.please.please.please.please.please.girl.please move to joke section
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by MissyB1(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2010
You berra fight back, esle, No 'Honey-Pot' for You. grin grin

God help You, if You're Bonga Fish and the Dude is anatha version of Ronnie Coleman.

SA Goddess:

I am assuming the poster has taken the fight to the streets since he's logged off now cheesy
It's Cool as long as he gives me feedback. cheesy
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Jkobs(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2010
What leads to that event ? Well, I'll advice you to behave as a real gentleman. Approach the guy who did that in a mature way and let him tell you the reason for his action. Don't just go into exchange of blows cos he could be a black belter and am sure you won't want that to happen.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by SAGoddess: 9:41am On May 04, 2010
Missy B:

God help You, if You're Bonga Fish and the Dude is anatha version of Ronnie Coleman.

I want all the juice, what led to the bitch slap, the works grin grin
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Nobody: 9:56am On May 04, 2010
aruzuoke:

Somebody pls advice of on what to do. Somebody just slapped my babe. What do i do, besides this is happening just this week she has promised to let me into her world of intimacy.
kai, i don laf tire sote my laf don finish grin grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Freiburger(m): 10:09am On May 04, 2010
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by daduke2k(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2010
aruzuoke:

sorry, go and tel ur daddy nah.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by aruzuoke(m): 11:03am On May 04, 2010
@Jkobs i really appreciate your advice. To my fellow nairalanders thanks for all your contributions. I aint strong enough but that honey pot of hers can motivate me into becoming a Muhammed Ali.
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by tkb417(m): 11:09am On May 04, 2010
report to Police or slap the dude back

u ran to NL when ur babe was slapped and you think the boi will wait for you by the time ure done reading all the curses on NL

u nor get sense
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Odunnu: 11:14am On May 04, 2010
No mind am.
If I be ur chik,no show for 3months!
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by kpolli(m): 11:20am On May 04, 2010
n ur here telling us, when ur meant to be redialling the dude wey slap ur babe,
see mess up
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by daduke2k(m): 11:32am On May 04, 2010
They neva lock dis tin?
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by 190: 12:13pm On May 04, 2010
Missy B:

see your mouth like honeypot!
you even get honeypot sef!!
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by dominique(f): 1:17pm On May 04, 2010
funny thread grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by olorikan(f): 2:05pm On May 04, 2010
And you were looking at him?
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by olorikan(f): 2:09pm On May 04, 2010
And you were looking at him?
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Dondav(m): 3:04pm On May 04, 2010
Nice thread!! I really do love this. smiley
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by Enockia(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2010
get a gun nd oot the bastard
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2010
what ever you do, do not feel chivalrous and retaliate, i have seen a particular sad situation where an assault on a girl caused a fight and one of the guys died because the other had some Jujufied ring as he threw a punch.

1: So ease back and calmly collect your girl-friend to a quiet place let the tension cool down. (ask her what truly happened before you decide your next move)
2: Find out details about this guy who slapped your girl (it is not accepted anywhere in the known world to slap a girl)
3: put a hit on him like 2 years later when no one can tie you to his death grin
Re: Somebody Just Slapped My Babe. by dominique(f): 8:09pm On May 04, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

what ever you do, do not feel chivalrous and retaliate, i have seen a particular sad situation where an assault on a girl caused a fight and one of the guys died because the other had some Jujufied ring as he threw a punch.

1: So ease back and calmly collect your girl-friend to a quiet place let the tension cool down. (ask her what truly happened before you decide your next move)
2: Find out details about this guy who slapped your girl (it is not accepted anywhere in the known world to slap a girl)
3: put a hit on him like 2 years later when no one can tie you to his death grin

melikes cheesy
one more thing. . .make it look like suicide or accident, and if they catch you na OYO you dey grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Prettier Than Me! / Cost Of Weddings / How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.