Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) (28870 Views)

Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) / Doctor Who Slapped And Flogged A Nurse Arrested And Charged In Lagos (Photo) / Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by majella4: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
A man took to Facebook to share photos of what he did to two men who have been stealing bananas in his farm.According to him,his bananas have been missing for long until he caught the two thieves.He flogged them merciless.

See photos below

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/banana-thieves-caught-and-flogged.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MveUTDjfXpA

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by majella4: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2018

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by majella4: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2018

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by tomakint: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Which kain comedy be dis grin cheesy grin angry angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
☣ ☠

Na wa ooo... grin

☣ ☠
Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by okey777(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
lol
Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by Homeboiy: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
He is a maladjusted criminal

1 Like

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by InfernoNig: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
O boy. Sorry ooo. This took me back to 1997 when I went to pluck apple from one mans compound, got caught and the slap I received, reset my memory to defect that my tears came out 40mins later when I thought of the slap. Then another was 1999, the land behind out compound was under development but there was plantain on the land, it was ripe and owner refused to cut it, so my friend and i jump into the compound, cut the plaintain and went into frying spree, not until a day after the owner came and was swearing, raining heavy curses on the thief, we were even frying some when we heard him. After he left we just took the remaining and threw it back into his land. Not good to take what is not your without permission.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by ValZod(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Op this your title na die. Banana thieves caught and flogged mercilessly by Banana Owner cheesy cheesy cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by Amirullaha(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
usba:
This seems more like a crime of hunger than greed. Unfortunately most ipob pigs and idiots will jubilate over this instead of defending the thief since they are cursed to defend thieves for living.
You shouldn't bring your hatred for other people's tribe into every post...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by Godsent4life: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Bring all your iTunes card and get paid instantly best rate ever
Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by shepherd003: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
lenient owner maybe this is not Nigeria
Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by Pavore9: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
InfernoNig:
O boy. Sorry ooo. This took me back to 1997 when I went to pluck apple from one mans compound, got caught and the slap I received, reset my memory to defect that my tears came out 40mins later when I thought of the slap. Then another was 1999, the land behind out compound was under development but there was plantain on the land, it was ripe and owner refused to cut it, so my friend and i jump into the compound, cut the plaintain and went into frying spree, not until a day after the owner came and was swearing, raining heavy curses on the thief, we were even frying some when we heard him. After he left we just took the remaining and threw it back into his land. Not good to take what is not your without permission.

What a recount! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by Pavore9: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
InfernoNig:

What a recount! cheesy
Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
lol lol
Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by demoBaba: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
O boy see flogging

1 Like

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by visijo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Banana fall on them

2 Likes

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by MsFaith: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Atleast It's better than throwing tyres on their necks and burning them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by bikefab(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Very fair punishment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by UncutSk(m): 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
see mending boys no dey hear lol
Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by yesloaded: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is very very wrong!
Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
InfernoNig:

Apple grows in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by mikejj(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin oshe all the way from mulumbu.mayb him wan go give him bae the banana
Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by Josephjnr(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hmmm! Sometimes one wonders,who is a monster? The criminal or the one torturing the criminal?

1 Like

Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ur blog title says usa scholarship. Bt na gossip u dey post
Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wetin that guy do naw Mae una leave hand joor...hungry dey for land joor
Re: Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Apple grows in Nigeria
yes

12 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robber Nabbed After Being Shot By Police During Operation In Bayelsa. PICS / 7 Pregnant Girls Escape From Baby Factory In Lagos (photo) / NDLEA Busts Another Tramadol Cartel, Seizes Over N5billion Opioids In Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.