Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Billyonaire Pls Don't Go - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Billyonaire Pls Don't Go (1310 Views)

I Want to Be A Student To Billyonaire / Sarassin Versus Billyonaire / The Nonsense of Satanism, Demigod666, Billyonaire And Blaqcoffee109 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by tens4real(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
pls don't go we need you here oh so because they mock and insult you? i guess the worst happen to jesus so tell me who are you afriad of? the ignorant religious fanatics or who? for over six years you remain annonimous ok that is fine so what happen to we that are learning from you that can not even contact you when you're gone i mean does of us that are thirsty for the truth and knowledge what will you do? its funny but let me tell you this most of your die hard fans hardly comment on your thread cos the know who you are and they know your value some of them even join nairaland cos of you and even does who hate and mock you are still the first to view your thread,what does that tell you?and you want to leave? like seriously?
cc: Billyonaire
correctguy101

2 Likes

Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
tens4real:
pls don't go we need you here oh so because they mock and insult you? i guess the worst happen to jesus so tell me who are you afriad of? the ignorant religious fanatics or who? for over six years you remain annonimous ok that is fine so what happen to we that are learning from you that can not even contact you when you're gone i mean does of us that are thirsty for the truth and knowledge what will you do? its funny but let me tell you this most of your die hard fans hardly comment on your thread cos the know who you are and they know your value some of them even join nairaland cos of you and even does who hate and mock you are still the first to view your thread,what does that tell you?and you want to leave? like seriously?
correctguy101

You know what ? That actually surprise me and I didn't even take notice. Those who disagree are the first to keep refreshing my threads...lol but that actually is not why I am leaving. I just believe I have given this my best. I do not just write, I do a lot of inner works and researches to get the facts before I come here to share. Sharing is the easiest part but to get the knowledge and experience takes 90% of me.

I want to take charge of my material life, the next phase of my life requires my brain as I am transitioning to new terrains so I must give up in the research now so I don't become a monk sort of. That life is not for me. The Universe owes me a jet and I must put my knowledge to test.
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by butterflylion: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
tens4real:
correctguy101

How can you learn from someone whom you have NEVER seen or heard his voice. All he does is write and you read but there is no way to verify if he is all he claims or if all he did was what brought him to the place he claims to be?

Have you not heard the saying that goes thus:

"Do as I say, don't do as I do". How so you know he is doing what he says? Even you admitted being unable to contact him. Even here on nairaland who has spoken to him or seen his face or even a picture or video of his many claims?

Also how sure are you that what he is talking about is THE TRUTH?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by tens4real(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

You know what ? That actually surprise me and I didn't even take notice. Those who disagree are the first to keep refreshing my threads...lol but that actually is not why I am leaving. I just believe I have given this my best. I do not just write, I do a lot of inner works and researches to get the facts before I come here to share. Sharing is the easiest part but to get the knowledge and experience takes 90% of me.

I want to take charge of my material life, the next phase of my life requires my brain as I am transitioning to new terrains so I must give up in the research now so I don't become a monk sort of. That life is not for me. The Universe owes me a jet and I must put my knowledge to test.
then don't go we need you here even your hetaz need you here...
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by tens4real(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
butterflylion:

How can you learn from someone whom you have NEVER seen or heard his voice. All he does is write and you read but there is no way to verify if he is all he claims or if all he did was what brought him to the place he claims to be?

"Do as I say, don't do as I do". How so you know he is doing what he says? Even you admitted being unable to contact him. Even here on nairaland who has spoken to him or seen his face or even a picture or video of his many claims?

i'm pretty you're one of his fan and bro i dnt need to see or hear before i start my journey when you read a book do wait till you meet or speak with the author before you say the book is good or not?
about the truth no religion or organization has the complete truth for there is a bit of truth in every belief but he has awaken a part of me that was clamouring for answers

2 Likes

Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by butterflylion: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
tens4real:
then don't go we need you here even your hetaz need you here...

Really? Like Really? Who has time to hate a clown? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by butterflylion: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
tens4real:
i'm pretty you're one of his fan and bro i dnt need to see or hear before i start my journey when you read a book do wait till you meet or speak with the author before you say the book is good or not?
about the truth no religion or organization has the complete truth for there is a bit of truth in every belief but he has awaken a part of me that was clamouring for answers

Not only fan it's umbrella. If you wish to tow his path go right ahead. Just make sure you leave us directions on how to locate your room in yaba left when it all falls apart.

1 Like

Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by correctguy101(m): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
butterflylion:

See conflict o. What are you saying?

Look at the bolded again and check what you're arguing. Too much disagreeing and argument didn't even notice when you're arguing with yourself, hahahahahahahahahaha ... $mh
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by butterflylion: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

See conflict o. What are you saying?

Look at the bolded again and check what you're arguing. Too much disagreeing and argument didn't even notice when you're arguing with yourself, hahahahahahahahahaha ... $mh

You need to read it again because I am surprised that a third eye nigga like you could not see it.
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by correctguy101(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
butterflylion:

You need to read it again because I am surprised that a third eye nigga like you could not see it.

Hey, I never claimed to have a open third eye. You could see Billyonaire asking me if it was open. And since you are adept in searching through people's post, try go through mine and you must surely come to a post where I spoke about the third eye and why people always say open third eye or activated pineal glands or the likes.

Your quote advices to simply do as (Billyonaire) says instead of doing what (Billyonaire) does or don't you see? And you're still challenging tens4real if he knows if Billyonaire practice what he preaches or became what he says he is from practicing what he preaches.

I wonder where you even got the impression that one can't learn from someone else's writing even without knowing the person intimately or whatever.

You too like arguments that's why you still no see as you contradict yourself with that quote, you still want to argue your way out gringrin $mh

Take the advice and move on, not even the gods can be without mistakes.
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by butterflylion: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

Hey, I never claimed to have a open third eye. You could see Billyonaire asking me if it was open. And since you are adept in searching through people's post, try go through mine and you must surely come to a post where I spoke about the third eye and why people always say open third eye or activated pineal glands or the likes.

Your quote advices to simply do as (Billyonaire) says instead of doing what (Billyonaire) does or don't you see? And you're still challenging tens4real if he knows if Billyonaire practice what he preaches or became what he says he is from practicing what he preaches.

I wonder where you even got the impression that one can't learn from someone else's writing even without knowing the person intimately or whatever.

You too like arguments that's why you still no see as you contradict yourself with that quote, you still want to argue your way out gringrin $mh

Take the advice and move on, not even the gods can be without mistakes.

SMH and facepalm all combined. You obviously have a problem with understanding the simplest things

Do as I say, not as I do.
Proverb: Take my advice, even though I am acting contrary to it. (Sometimes used as an apology for behaving hypocritically.)

Example:

Billy: correctguy you can walk on the grass alright?

Correctguy: Haba But you're not walking on the grass. Why are you asking me to walk on the grass while you are avoiding it?

Billy:Do as I say, not as I do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, sells tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by correctguy101(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
butterflylion:

SMH and facepalm all combined. You obviously have a problem with understanding the simplest things

Do as I say, not as I do.
Proverb: Take my advice, even though I am acting contrary to it. (Sometimes used as an apology for behaving hypocritically.)

Example:

Billy: correctguy you can walk on the grass alright?

Correctguy: Haba But you're not walking on the grass. Why are you asking me to walk on the grass while you are avoiding it?

Billy:Do as I say, not as I do.

So, in your bid discourage him, why are you now asking tens4real the bolded?

butterflylion:
"Do as I say, don't do as I do". How do you know he is doing what he says? Even you admitted being unable to contact him. Even here on nairaland who has spoken to him or seen his face or even a picture or video of his many claims?

From your latest response and example
Wasn't he supposed to just do as Billyonaire writes and not concern himself with if Billyonaire practices what he preach?

Argumentative Man lols .... $mh
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by butterflylion: 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

So, in your bid discourage him, why are you now asking tens4real the bolded?

From your latest response and example
Wasn't he supposed to just do as Billyonaire writes and not concern himself with if Billyonaire practices what he preach?

Argumentative Man lols .... $mh

As expected, you find it hard to understand simple things.

In simple English I am telling him not to take everything he reads on a faceless forum or accept any so called "practices or claims" simply because someone says so. How sure is he that such a person is doing or did what he claims. What if he is just talking about it while he the reader wants to jump and do when the writer is only SAYING and not DOING.

I hope this helps you but if it doesn't then I am sorry for your inability to understand simple things.
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by correctguy101(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
butterflylion:

As expected, you find it hard to understand simple things.

In simple English I am telling him not to take everything he reads on a faceless forum or accept any so called "practices or claims" simply because someone says so. How sure is he that such a person is doing or did what he claims. What if he is just talking about it while he the reader wants to jump and do when the writer is only SAYING and not DOING.

I hope this helps you but if it doesn't then I am sorry for your inability to understand simple things.

And he continues arguing, $mh

Maybe the meaning of Do As I Say changed while I was still asleep.... undecided

$mh
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by butterflylion: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

And he continues arguing, $mh

Maybe the meaning of Do As I Say changed while I was still asleep.... undecided

$mh

"Do as I say, don't do as I do" is a hypocritical statement. How hard is that for you to grasp?
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by gudxson: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
I confirm tens4real statement. Most of us your die hard fans dont comment. We read, learn and think. Personally u have impacted me greatly in so many ways. Pls pls and pls DONT GO BILLY. Pls.
Billyonaire:

Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by correctguy101(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
butterflylion:

"Do as I say, don't do as I do" is a hypocritical statement. How hard is that for you to grasp?

Ok you win. $mh

But let me point something out to you since you're a Christian.

Jesus made use of that phrase too and he used it to tell people to ignore the actions of the Pharisees who don't practice what they preach but to do as they preach.

But like your own isn't to tell people to ignore Billyonaire's actions but to do as he speaks, no wahala.

I give up already, you win butterflylion gringrin
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by butterflylion: 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
correctguy101:

Ok you win. $mh

But let me point something out to you since you're a Christian.

Jesus made use of that phrase too and he used it to tell people to ignore the actions of the Pharisees who don't practice what they preach but to do as they preach.

But like your own isn't to tell people to ignore Billyonaire's actions but to do as he speaks, no wahala.

I give up already, you win butterflylion gringrin

You are making my point for me. Jesus meant the Pharisees were hypocrites. However what Jesus was talking about WAS TRUE AND VERIFIABLE.

how true or verifiable are the claims being made by Billy? If I ask you to tell me (beyond the things you read from him) if I ask you to vouch that he is being truthful to his many claims what would your response be?
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by mentro: 5:35am On Mar 23, 2018
Billyonaire please don't go. We need you here, I started reading your post since when I was 18,and I saw it as nonsense,but I loved your business posts, now growing up, I began to understand spirituality and I really appreciate you, the search engines and YouTube videos (Infinite waters, diving deep). You have all made life easier and better. I'm now much wiser. I'm the most intelligent and wisest in school and among my pairs, all thanks to you. You have affected many lifes positively but you don't know. I'm one of them sir, my life has been wonderful since knowing you. I became totally free in life and much more happier. Now the most painful thing is that you wanna deactivate your account on my birthday, chai is this how you will spoil my birthday for me (lol). But honestly Billyonaire, instead of deactivating your account, I'd rather like you to document and teach about business. It will affect you and others positively. I just can't imagine typing BILLYONAIRE on the search forum and its empty, chai my chest, I see your writings has documents for we your students. I can guarantee you that more than 50 people search your name daily, but most of us don't comment cause we don't really know much so we go make more researches. Mr Billyonaire please don't go. We need you here and we love you. The haters can keep hating, they will die ignorant. From one of your loyal fans.... Much love daddy. �
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by Originakalokalo(m): 6:44am On Mar 23, 2018
I

It is a pity.

Itchy ears indeed.

You believe unconfirmed tales and lies this much?

End time indeed.

1 Like

Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by sonofthunder: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2018
correctguy101:

Ok you win.

Please, saying it is like tautology cause all he does is 'WIN WIN WIN' no matter what... Lol.

*runs out of thread before my behind receives some smacking*
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by terrezo2002(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2018
Jesus is enough for me. Wetin Billy know? Just bamboozling ignorant people with words. Satan too has knowledge and he manifest himself in different ways deceiving as many who reject truth.

2 Likes

Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by correctguy101(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2018
sonofthunder:

Please, saying it is like tautology cause all he does is 'WIN WIN WIN' no matter what... Lol.

*runs out of thread before my behind receives some smacking*

Some people just don't understand what mistakes are meant for. It's only in school that mistakes are frowned upon.

In the streets and in reality, mistakes bring lessons and new knowledge and wisdom and experience and are a guidance to any who's ready to learn.
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by mentro: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
mentro:
Billyonaire please don't go. We need you here, I started reading your post since when I was 18,and I saw it as nonsense,but I loved your business posts, now growing up, I began to understand spirituality and I really appreciate you, the search engines and YouTube videos (Infinite waters, diving deep). You have all made life easier and better. I'm now much wiser. I'm the most intelligent and wisest in school and among my pairs, all thanks to you. You have affected many lifes positively but you don't know. I'm one of them sir, my life has been wonderful since knowing you. I became totally free in life and much more happier. Now the most painful thing is that you wanna deactivate your account on my birthday, chai is this how you will spoil my birthday for me (lol). But honestly Billyonaire, instead of deactivating your account, I'd rather like you to document and teach about business. It will affect you and others positively. I just can't imagine typing BILLYONAIRE on the search forum and its empty, chai my chest, I see your writings has documents for we your students. I can guarantee you that more than 50 people search your name daily, but most of us don't comment cause we don't really know much so we go make more researches. Mr Billyonaire please don't go. We need you here and we love you. The haters can keep hating, they will die ignorant. From one of your loyal fans.... Much love daddy. �
Billyonaire,pls reply this....
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by Jemini: 6:20pm On May 07, 2021
@Butterflylion Your talking like there is a lot to lose..like are you implicating that if you listen to billyonaire and follow his teachings and maybe you practice it for a week
Then one has lost everything.,.... grin
Or maybe one's name is sorry....

Sorry but not all people are stupid.. billyonaire is not tiktok neither is he deeper life that once you fall into him you be lost or you will be a dummy or whatever your thinking
My point is that..just like billyonaire I do tell "stories" to people about life and this matrix we live in some listen some don't but I don't feel anything taken away from me same with the once who listen..if I tell them shit they will know because obviously they are listening to a body like them...and if you think you know all
Just know that a wise man once said nothing
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On May 07, 2021
Jemini:
@Butterflylion Your talking like there is a lot to lose..like are you implicating that if you listen to billyonaire and follow his teachings and maybe you practice it for a week
Then one has lost everything.,.... grin
Or maybe one's name is sorry....

Sorry but not all people are stupid.. billyonaire is not tiktok neither is he deeper life that once you fall into him you be lost or you will be a dummy or whatever your thinking
My point is that..just like billyonaire I do tell "stories" to people about life and this matrix we live in some listen some don't but I don't feel anything taken away from me same with the once who listen..if I tell them shit they will know because obviously they are listening to a body like them...and if you think you know all
Just know that a wise man once said nothing
So do you also have a third eye too like the Billyonaire guy is claimed to have by the posters above? What can you see with it? undecided
Re: Billyonaire Pls Don't Go by sonmvayina(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So do you also have a third eye too like the Billyonaire guy is claimed to have by the posters above? What can you see with it? undecided

A lot of things. You will see that it is an absurdity for you to believe or even Harbour the thought that The creator of the universe will go to a small town in Israel to impregnate another man's wife.....

(1) (Reply)

Can A Church Be Under Occultic Powers? / What Does Islam Say About Rainbow? / Where Will A Christian Who Committed Suicide Go To? - Prince Gabriel Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.