Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos (3355 Views)

These Is Breaking Me,i Need Someone To Talk To!!! / A Space To Squat And Pay In Lekki Phase 1 / Pls A Single Sister In Surulere To Help Squat Me Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by cdizz(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
hi nairalanders, i seriously crave for d assistance of anyone who will accomodate me in lagos for a while, i am coming in from akure in search of greener pastures. there are fewer opportunities here hence d need to extend my tentacles. i promise not to bore u wt my responsibilities cos i am hardworking and independent, i just need a place to rest my head after d day's hustle. you will nt regret taking me in. God bless u
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by HausaOverlord: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
With all the rituals going on, bro u get mind oh cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by cdizz(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
I'm positive, there are still good people
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by xamuel17(m): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Op are u a virgin?
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by hasyak(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
What did u read?
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by 2kurupt(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2018
cdizz:
I'm positive, there are still good people

It's good to be optimistic but that doesn't mean you let your guard down.

With recent happenings in this our country with almost everybody going gaga in search of money, it's not a wise move to put your self in the hands of a total stranger.

Why not go through your phone contacts, relatives (even long distance), village folks that have relocated etc and tell them what you wrote up there? Surely someone in this category must have moved to Lagos and will give you a listening ear.

Or alternatively you save up a little, move to Lagos yourself, rent even a one room accommodation that can be paid on monthly basis & take the bull by the horns.

Cheers & God bless your hustle

9 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by cdizz(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Agric Economics And Extension
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by cdizz(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thanks A Whole lot, i appreciate u
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by emilyone(f): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
cdizz:
Agric Economics And Extension
Instead of relocating to Lagos why not go into farming the land there is very fertile.
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by cdizz(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
ok
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by NeverSayGoodbye: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2018
G
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by DEGREE2466(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2018
NeverSayGoodbye:
Hi everyone, I just resumed a job off Ogunlana Drive,Surulere and I require any assistance with temporary accommodation from Monday - Friday at any part of Surulere or close by for some time till I have the financially capability to rent an apartment. I will go home on weekends. I stay at Ikorodu. Transportation fare and stress is really killing.

Please any assistance/suggestions will be appreciated.

PS: I am male

Even if you are female

Ikorodu to Surulere is not more than 200-250 with BRT. How close do you expect the person that will squat you to be to your workplace?
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by NeverSayGoodbye: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
I
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by Cumtroller: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
What tribe are you from?

This will inform my decision on giving you a place to stay.
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by NeverSayGoodbye: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
T
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by DEGREE2466(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
NeverSayGoodbye:

Thanks for the right up, but your question should have been where in ikorodu because ikd is really wide. Where i stay is Agura Gberigbe, which is about 45mins to ikd garage. I leave home 4:30 am daily

Eya, I know that place. Nysc initially posted me to serve at Oke-Eletu before I ran with my legs touching my back.

In that case, anyone willing to help should help
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by sisisioge: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
DEGREE2466:

Eya, I know that place. Nysc initially posted me to serve at Oke-Eletu before I ran with my legs touching my back.

grin grin

I thought you would then decide to help.
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by DEGREE2466(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin

I thought you would then decide to help.

I wish I could, but so many incompatibility between the OP and I.
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by NeverSayGoodbye: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2018
X
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by Cumtroller: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2018
NeverSayGoodbye:

I am yoruba and a muslim. Thanks

Sorry but I can not assist. I detest Afonja’s with a passion and hate Afonja Muslims even more. I’d rather leave my property empty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by tabithababy(f): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
DEGREE2466:

cheesy

Why did you run

Is it not Lagos again

Gist us biko
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by Toseenlove: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
Cumtroller:

Sorry but I can not assist. I detest Afonja’s with a passion and hate Afonja Muslims even more. I’d rather leave my property empty.

You'll be suprise to meet one who will change your perception about yoruba. There are still truthful good ones among us. Peace.
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by miib: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2018
Toseenlove:

You'll be suprise to meet one who will change your perception about yoruba. There are still truthful good ones among us. Peace.

U dey mind am?? Are THEY saint?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by NeverSayGoodbye: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
V
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by Gettreadyy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
cdizz:
hi nairalanders, i seriously crave for d assistance of anyone who will accomodate me in lagos for a while, i am coming in from akure in search of greener pastures. there are fewer opportunities here hence d need to extend my tentacles. i promise not to bore u wt my responsibilities cos i am hardworking and independent, i just need a place to rest my head after d day's hustle. you will nt regret taking me in. God bless u
still interested?? drop ur number
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by DEGREE2466(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
tabithababy:

cheesy

Why did you run

Is it not Lagos again

Gist us biko

There is Lagos, there is Lagooo

You heard the OP said that it takes him 45 Mins to get to Ikorodu garage. And from Ikorodu garage, you cannot get a direct bus to Surulere unless you use BRT. You can then imagine the distance between that place and Surulere.

I'd rather serve in Oyo town than serve in Lagos Village cry
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by tabithababy(f): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
DEGREE2466:

There is Lagos, there is Lagooo

You heard the OP said that it takes him 45 Mins to get to Ikorodu garage. And from Ikorodu garage, you cannot get a direct bus to Surulere unless you use BRT. You can then imagine the distance between that place and Surulere.

I'd rather serve in Oyo town than serve in Lagos Village cry

cheesy cheesy

Lagos village = ikorodu cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by NeverSayGoodbye: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
L
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by StPete: 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Cumtroller:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by Vicuzsquare(f): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Pls am also in need of a single lady who can accommodate me in surulere pls. I just secured a job. I am an igbo lady and a Christian too. I promise to be of help in any way I can pls. I will fend for myself just the roof
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by drmikeadams(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Cumtroller:

>: grin grin
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by chii8(f): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
People are struggling to make ends meet but some people here just think that it's funny.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of My Husband, He Makes Me Go Gaga All Days. / Everyone On Campus Knew She Had Been Raped... / *The Sweet Cure For Infertility*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.