Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. (4306 Views)

Please What Could I Be Doing Wrong In My Blog That Made Goggle Not To Approve Me / 5 Seo Tactics You Are Doing Wrong / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 10:38am On May 05, 2018
Viktor1983:

Help review PerfumeRepublik.com

Thanks for dropping your link.

# I first of all want to commend u for ur effort in putting PerfumeRepublik.com in place.

# You site looks great most importantly on mobile. Keep it up.

# I can see that you are not using a logo right now, do well to add a logo. Don't just use a text for logo. (My recommendation).

# On the home page u have a blog section with only one post. I recommend u remove it for the maintime. Add it back when u know the empty space can be covered.

# Please do well to add a filter on the shop page. It helps a visitor to see products in the range of his budget.

#Do well to add more posts on ur site. It can help u increase your site exposure.

# Please Make your widget title more fancy.

# On the contact, I recommend you add a map. Please do well to rename the message page by contact. That is my recommendation.

#Have this in mind, everybody can within hours setup your site in order to scam people. The question is what makes your e-commerce a real one ? professionalism is important.

#I recommend u update your privacy policie page. Do well to check other e-commerce privacy policies. (here is konga one: https:///help/privacy-policy/)

# Also add "terms and condition" page.

# I can see you are struggling with traffic. Do well to market your shop oline.

# You seem to be receiving no traffic from google. As solution, start writing articles and work on the SEO.

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

Here is my own website: www.albblog.com

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08133049669 in case u have any question.

CLICK HERE TO CHAT WITH ME IF YOU WISH

#
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 10:40am On May 05, 2018
Viktor1983:

Help review PerfumeRepublik.com

# I first of all want to commend u for ur effort in putting PerfumeRepublik.com in place.

# I can see that you are not using a logo right now, do well to add a logo. Don't just use a text for logo. (My recommendation).

# On the home page u have a blog section with only one post. I recommend u remove it for the maintime. Add it back when u know the empty space can be covered.

# Please do well to add a filter on the shop page. It helps a visitor to see products in the range of his budget.

#Do well to add more posts on ur site. It can help u increase your site exposure.

# On the contact, I recommend you add a map. Please do well to rename the message page by contact. That is my recommendation.

#Have this in mind, everybody can within hours setup your site in order to scam people. The question is what makes your e-commerce a real one ? professionalism is important.

#I recommend u update your privacy policie page. Do well to check other e-commerce privacy policies. here is konga one: https:// /help/privacy-policy/

# You seem to be receiving no traffic from google. As solution, start writing articles and work on the SEO.

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

#
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 12:36pm On May 05, 2018
omodejk12:

Please help me review
https://www.viralworldnews.co.uk

Good looking site.

# Please on individual post, u need to work on the appearance.

# I feel like ur ads are not well placed.

#Please work on the sidebar too.

# I recommend you check on of my clients site and use it as reference. http://www.enibest.com.ng

# The slug of ur posts are too long. Make sure they are shorter.

# Do well to remove the admin login bar on the site. Here is what I mean: http://prntscr.com/je1b3w

# I recommend u change the logo. i mean work on it.

I WISH LUCK BRO

#
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by AgentNnamdi: 12:57pm On May 05, 2018
albblog:
Hey there! Do you have a blog ? If yes, Have you ever asked yourself questions such as:

1- Why is blog/website slow?
2- Why am I not getting traffic ?
3- Is my blog or Website looking great?
4- Is my blog having all the necessary items ?
5- What blog X is using and his site is ranking higher ?
6- What plugins is blog X is using ?
7- What Theme is blog X is using ?

I WILL HELP YOU ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTIONS FOR FREE.

Just drop your Blog's Link and I will find time to review it. In case I am not getting back to you on time, find out by getting in touch with
me on whatsapp.

My contact: 08133049669

Hello, can you review my blog www.pcngn.com I am not seeing any traffic. Can you detail the problems. Be blunt, if I'm not doing well go ahead and say it. Thanks
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by Oladokehinde(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 1:08pm On May 05, 2018
Oladokehinde:
http://naijalatest.ml

Thanks for dropping ur link

# Ur site need to be redesigned completely.

# Look a nice theme and start everything afresh.

I CAN NOT SAY MUCH ON YOUR SITE BECAUSE IT IS NOT READY FOR REVIEW.

#
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 05, 2018
Bobbylinko.simplesite.com
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by AgentNnamdi: 3:47pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by Viktor1983(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2018
aimelebon:

#I recommend u update your privacy policie page. Do well to check other e-commerce privacy policies. here is konga one: https:// /help/privacy-policy/

I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

#
Thank you
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by jaimefrench: 1:15pm On May 06, 2018
AgentNnamdi:
www.pcngn.com

Bro I have reviewed your site but i dont know who deleted it.

#
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by jaimefrench: 8:34pm On May 06, 2018
Drop your blog or website link for free review.

#
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by jaimefrench: 1:23pm On May 07, 2018
If you need a professional review of your blog/site , do well to drop your link. Thanks
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by princesa(f): 2:29pm On May 07, 2018
princesa post=67214465
:

www.tripplemonline.com

Please review, thanks in advance

Still expecting, thanks
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by Fammoboy10(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2018
jaimefrench:
If you need a professional review of your blog/site , do well to drop your link. Thanks

I guess you overlooked it..

www.Kingdomfacts..com

Plz help me review
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by jaimefrench: 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
princesa:

Still expecting, thanks

Good looking site bro.

# I want to commend you for your effort in putting this beautiful site in place.

# I love the design.

# I recommend u get a logo for ur site.

# Please remove the uncategorized from the menu.

# The footer looks a bit messy, do well to ajust it. Check my footer for example.

# bro do well to increase the font size of your posts.

# I think yours ads are not well placed on the site. Also choose the right format.

SEO ANALYTICS

Keyword ------------> Position
prisoner of love telenovela 5
woman of steel telemundo cast 15
nigerian romance blogs 15
telemundo teasers 18
woman of steel telenovela story 22

your domnain is bought on 2017-05-17 but i can see that your backlinks is still 22.

DO WELL TO WORK ON YOUR TRAFFIC

I know it is not easy but don't give up.

#
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by jaimefrench: 9:53pm On May 07, 2018
Fammoboy10:

I guess you overlooked it..

www.Kingdomfacts..com

Plz help me review

Broi check your site, it is good looking.

# Here is my recommendation. Do well to get a domain for your blog.

# Add a menu to ur site

# I love the footer

# Work on the quality of ur images

#

1 Like

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by princesa(f): 12:21am On May 08, 2018
jaimefrench:

Good looking site bro.

# I want to commend you for your effort in putting this beautiful site in place.

# I love the design.

# I recommend u get a logo for ur site.

# Please remove the uncategorized from the menu.

# The footer looks a bit messy, do well to ajust it. Check my footer for example.

# bro do well to increase the font size of your posts.

# I think yours ads are not well placed on the site. Also choose the right format.

SEO ANALYTICS

Keyword ------------> Position
prisoner of love telenovela 5
woman of steel telemundo cast 15
nigerian romance blogs 15
telemundo teasers 18
woman of steel telenovela story 22

your domnain is bought on 2017-05-17 but i can see that your backlinks is still 22.

DO WELL TO WORK ON YOUR TRAFFIC

I know it is not easy but don't give up.

#

Thanks for the analysis. The font size is predetermined by the theme, and I don't know how to increase it. Thanks anyway.
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by jaimefrench: 11:29am On May 08, 2018
princesa:

Thanks for the analysis. The font size is predetermined by the theme, and I don't know how to increase it. Thanks anyway.

Reach me out, I will fix for you for FREE.
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by jaimefrench: 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
Drop your link for FREE review.
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by omodejk12: 1:20am On May 10, 2018
What about your express review on Viral Breaking News on Politics, Entertainment, World News, Middle East, US News, UK News, Asian News, European News, African News, Latin American & General News. https://www.viralworldnews.co.uk
albblog:
Hey there! Do you have a blog ? If yes, Have you ever asked yourself questions such as:

1- Why is blog/website slow?
2- Why am I not getting traffic ?
3- Is my blog or Website looking great?
4- Is my blog having all the necessary items ?
5- What blog X is using and his site is ranking higher ?
6- What plugins is blog X is using ?
7- What Theme is blog X is using ?

I WILL HELP YOU ANSWER THE ABOVE QUESTIONS FOR FREE.

Just drop your Blog's Link and I will find time to review it. In case I am not getting back to you on time, find out by getting in touch with
me on whatsapp.

My contact: 08133049669

BELOW IS THE REVIEW OF SOME SITES

1 www.naturalremedylab.com

I have checked your site. It looks nice.

Here are things you can do:

# First bear in mind that your blog is a new one, just 2 months 21 days and people have been in the domain before you. Don't think you can start ranking so fast. SEO takes time. But I will tell you things you can be doing right now.

# For the keyword: "dongoyaro", you are ranking No 8, already you are on the first page on google search result. It's a good beginning.

Now see other keywords and your ranking.( it might not be exactly that position, just add 2 or 3)
benefits of palm wine ----> 64
benefits of scent leaf ----> 34
bitter cola uses ----> 63
bitter kola benefits ----> 84
bitter kola uses ----> 58
corn silk extract benefits ----> 61
cure syphilis naturally ----> 91
dongoyaro ----> 6
fact about tuberculosis ----> 55
functions of bitter cola ----> 83

Please do well to work with those keywords in your posts, that is what people are searching for.

# Already your domain authority is 13/100. Not bad

# You have a total of 108 backlinks, continue getting more.

# 6 domains are referring to you. Not bad as in the beginning.

# You are using yoast SEO plugin on your site. That is good but keep in mind that if it's not properly setup, you won't get a better result.
so make sure you work with their recommendation. Include thise keyword in your posts.

# I can not find all your posts. Can you make it more easier for visitor to see all your posts? This will reduce your bounce rate which is also a key factor in ranking.

# The social share buttons are placed at the right and not that visible. The one at the top right is not easy to access, still at the top. Make sure you include it in your post ideally after your posts.

# remember you are talking about health. People don't play with that, so make sure you always give more details in your posts. (I have checked that aspect .... no idea)

# I recommend you read this post: https://neilpatel.com/what-is-seo

# Also, you need to work on your design. The first impression matters a lot too. you are using "twentyseventeen".
I can redesign the site for you if you wish. check my website.

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08133049669 if the need arises. (just click on the number if you are reading the post on your phone or tab)
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by rexben(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2018
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by Johnboyloaded3(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2018
aimelebon:

Thanks for dropping ur link.

# Ur site is great. But do well to change the logo.

# Your content are too short. Make sure they are appealing.

# Do well to get your own domain if u are planning to make money from ur blog.

# Also why not move ur blog to wordpress.

# Work on your sidebar bro.

#
Thanks brother
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by balarabe01(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2018
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by sartul: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sir, Please review my website also:
https://www.sartul.com
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
princesa:

I can help you fix it with some codes.
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
balarabe01:
www.zamfarasoftmedia..com

I might not be able to review this site because of the fact that it looks like a trial. Get a domain a take your blog to the next level please,

You can chat me up on whatsapp on 08133049669 if the need arises. (just click on the number if you are reading the post on your phone or tab)

CHECK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF SOME SITES I HAVE DESIGNED IN THE PAST.

Ideal Royal School www.iros.com.ng (Do well to check the footer of each site to confirm my credit).
Eni Best (Agri and business blog) www.enibest.com.ng

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by princesa(f): 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
aimelebon:

J
I can help you fix it with some codes.

Thanks, I've switched to another theme
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
princesa:

Thanks, I've switched to another theme

Glad to hear you've fixed it.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by aimelebon: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
sartul:
Sir, Please review my website also:
https://www.sartul.com

I have reviewed ur site in my other thread.
Re: Let Us Review Your Blog For Free. We'll Tell You Things You Are Doing Wrong. by deantimes(m): 8:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
aimelebon:

I have reviewed ur site in my other thread.

Take a look at www.headlineng.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Have A Blog, You Should Do These 5 Things Right Away - Very Important / Cheapest/affordable Website Design Prices For 2018(watapps 08028359239) / VIP.com Domain Name Sold for $1.4 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.