Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Black Panther [VIDEO] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Black Panther [VIDEO] (677 Views)

Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Season 4 Of Money Heist / Watch And Download Black Panther (video) / Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Black Panther [VIDEO] by biyitolu(m): 1:44am On Mar 23, 2018
The anticipation for Marvel studio’s latest movie offering, Black Panther is, by far, the hugest I have witnessed for a movie in my lifetime. Even before the Black Panther trailer was made available, awareness had already been created to a commendable level. Word of mouth publicity had gone ahead and achieved more than some movies have achieved with properly optimized marketing campaigns. The pre-release buzz did a whole lot to create hunger and expectation in the audience for this movie.
Following the movie’s release, audience reaction was split. On the one hand, some audience members felt like the movie lived up to the hype that preceded it. Members of this camp believe so much that the pre-release buzz was very worth it. However, right, on the other hand, there were audience members who felt like the hype was too much and deceptive. Members of this camp argue that the movie did not really live up to the high-expectations it pre-release buzz had created. Which of these camps do I belong in? I want to believe the title of this video must have already given away the fact that I belong to the latter camp.
Yes, Black Panther was a great movie, but, in my personal opinion, the hype was too much. I believe, seeing how I’d never witnessed such buzz for a movie before, I ended up expecting way too much. In this video, I’ll share reasons why you should not bother about seeing Black Panther.
P.S. This is not a Black Panther review video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHuFwzFCkcA&t=2s
Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Black Panther [VIDEO] by newguy1(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2018
Hummm I was just thinking whether it was two version that got rreleased, because what I saw was just so straight and average that I cannt complain about the fighting cus I have seem better and also the whole trying to speak african english which I found silly . FYI why was the main core of the movie. About califonia not even the wakanda .,
Re: Reasons You Shouldn't Watch Black Panther [VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
The Most Useless and setup!d Movie review I have ever watched.... What's our business if a friend of yours discounted the movie ticket for you... What our business if you aren't a fan of superhero movies?

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Miracle And Tobi Compose Song (photos +video) / Cee C Fake Virgin Exposed(video)by Her Boyfriend Cee C Is A Deep Hole He Said / 12 Strong Movie Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.