Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (60486 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Adasun(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Sure bro, she doesn't worth the time and energy. It's best to ignore her. I don't know why Ubunja is even engaging her.
she is a miseducationist advertiser.

She has indirectly drove many guys to ubunja's thread. Dats y ubunja keep engaging her,it's all for his gud.

Like i said,she is just a toy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Troll those who gives a damn about you Ubunja
I've made my point, get it into your head! smiley I will be watching!
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
12 more views and the latest Miseducation hits 2000 views!!!
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I forgive you for old time sake..
Lol....

Till we meet again smiley
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by mrphysics(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Adasun:
she is a miseducationist advertiser.

She has indirectly drove many guys to ubunja's thread. Dats y ubunja keep engaging her,it's all for his gud.

Like i said,she is just a toy
Lol, I get
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Troll those who gives a damn about you Ubunja

I've made my point, get it into your head! smiley I will be watching!
you just played yourself
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin cheesy
The nigga shouldn't mention Nigeria again
I care less about his other actions or minions on nairaland cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Adasun(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
12 more views and the latest Miseducation hits 2000 views!!!
it will hit dat figure and more cheesy cheesy

don't u think she deserve a spank on her flat ass for job well done.

I will waste my left hand for a second doing dat you knw grin grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
greiboy:
grin cheesy

just look at you making a U turn at the most convinient hour.
didnt i tell you about your weakness?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Adasun:
it will hit dat figure and more cheesy cheesy

don't u think she deserve a spank on her flat ass for job well done.

I will waste my left hand for a second doing dat you knw grin grin
my brother Adasun!!!
4 more views and we're gold at 2000 views.
you know im suprised that thread is now at 4 pages of comments on my phone. that is rare for us.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Adasun(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
greiboy:
grin cheesy
is Nigeria above mention?

Am a Nigerian but will always back da truth bro.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by neezar: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
If u guys don't love his threads, why do u keep mentioning him undecided

U guys deserve the insults he's laying on u angry
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
just look at you making a U turn at the most convinient hour.
didnt i tell you about your weakness?
Nigga don't let me make you a full psychological analysis of your problems on an open forum.

I never made a turn to begin with, I have kept to my stance from the beginning

I trolled you because of your comments about my country and the blanket insult on women in my country

I have constantly maintained that your Miseducation threads are shitty and I still maintain that statement.

However, I can't help those who don't wish to be saved.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Adasun:
is Nigeria above mention?

Am a Nigerian but will always back da truth bro.
What is the truth?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
greiboy:

Nigga don't let me make you a full philosophical analysis of your problems on an open forum.

I never made a turn to begin with, I have always kept my stance from the beginning

I trolled you because of your comments about my country and the blanket insult on women in my country

I have constantly maintained that your Miseducation threads are shitty and still maintain that statement.

However, I can't help those who don't wish to be saved.

dont go away bitter, just go away.

or stay and present the philosophical analysis. i love calling bluffs.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by nairaland20: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ah jus dey miss dat donstan88 grin grin

Em funny die, he for finish these people up grin
ubunja:
2000 views and 4 pages of comments for the latest Miseducation. the second highest ever number of comment pages for a Miseducation.
all thanks to publicity from this thread. thanx mah niggahs
Ah jus dey miss dat donstan88 grin grin

Em funny die, he for finish these people up grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
2000 views and 4 pages of comments for the latest Miseducation. the second highest ever number of comment pages for a Miseducation.
all thanks to publicity from this thread. thanx mah niggahs

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lol..Let me be merciful and allow the poor boy celebrate his greatest achievement ever since he was created smiley

Ubunja Congratulations.... Now that you have over 2000 views and 4pages of comments on Nl,will you stop being bitter about women now. cheesy At least one helped you to achieve your greatest goal on earth tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:

dont go away bitter, just go away.

or stay and present the philosophical analysis. i love calling bluffs.

I realize that you have grown some balls at the sight of your minions. You now have the effrontery to call my bluffs

Aren't you the little puppy running from his tail yesterday. The nigga not interested in a pity party. The apha male that will rather be seen any where else, but a thread that portrays pettiness. grin

Son, you are the greatest coward on nairaland as of today. grin

A coward that is not proud of his country, a refugee with an identity crises that needs a cult like following on a forum 2000km away from where he resides to feel important and relevant. cheesy

You should have shown some balls yesterday when no one was willing to defend your stupidity.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Greiboy please be merciful, let the poor boy celebrate in peace cheesy

He has achieved what no one in his lineage has ever achieved.... 2000 views and 4 pages of comments on Nairaland. cheesy Laughter will not kill me...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Greiboy please be merciful, let the poor boy celebrate in peace cheesy

He has achieved what no one in his lineage has ever achieved.... 2000 views and 4 pages of comments on Nairaland. cheesy Laughter will not kill me...
I wouldn't have trolled him again. I don't even need it anymore. I believe he has learned his lessons, but the sucker had to mention me to gloat at the sight of his followers.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
greiboy:
I wouldn't have trolled him again. I don't even need it anymore. I believe he has learned his lessons, but the sucker had to mention me to gloat at the sight of his followers.
Lol...The dolt once he sees his dumb followers acts like a child given sweet. Don't be surprised... like you typed earlier, you can't save those who don't want to be saved.

How he jumps up and down as his thread hits 2000 views is what amazes me and that further shows how worthless his life has been before he came across Nairaland. S.eun has given hope to the hopeless .Do not take away ubunja 's happiness.. Let him celebrate in peace Biko cheesycheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
UBUNJA's MISEDUCATIONS.
remember brothers visit them and find out for yourself why RuthDaniels is angry at them. and make up your own mind. we cant be fairer than that can we my brothers?

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Omo ale tun fimi polowo cheesy cheesy

Well it is my donation to humanity cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Jadoskii(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
funny enough if we look at world shakers,we hardly see women...theories,hypothesis,solutions to complex theorems,little or nothing to offer..in the world of physics (God bless Stephen hawkings) in the world of chemistry,in the world of philosophy,richest people in the world (70% na men,almost half of the few women we dey dia,na inheritance.),top business moguls,literary icons,mathematicians,astrologers, medicine, law, economics, financial managers ..educationers, religion,political movements...just a sorry few......mention 1 woman in any field I will mention 200 men....they r easily negligible, other than to complain they add almost nothing.........if the women folks want to be heard they need people to see them for their ingenuity nd not for their ars***, boobs or pvssyy....women actually matter ...without them we r ****....b4 u na bite my head....#DO NOT JUDGE ME BY MY COMMENTS tiS ONLY A REACTION TO BIANCA'S COMMENT.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
greiboy:

I realize that you have grown some balls at the sight of your minions. You now have the effrontery to call my bluffs

Aren't you the little puppy running from his tail yesterday. The nigga not interested in a pity party. The apha male that will rather be seen any where else, but a thread that portrays pettiness. grin

Son, you are the greatest coward on nairaland as of today. grin

A coward that is not proud of his country, a refugee with an identity crises that needs a cult like following on a forum 2000km away from where he resides to feel important and relevant. cheesy

You should have shown some balls yesterday when no one was willing to defend your stupidity.

hahahahahahaha......savage you want to kill him ni?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
someone promised ubunja a Philosophical Analysis..please deliver on that promise

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Adasun(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Miseducation thread dat would soon die as said by some thread prophets seems to grow every seconds. grin grin

da more they rant,da more followers he got.

Once again,tank u all, ass lickers and pained she wolves.
U have serve us well and u will continue to serve us. grin grin

hasta mana'na cheesy cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jadoskii:
funny enough if we look at world shakers,we hardly see women...theories,hypothesis,solutions to complex theorems,little or nothing to offer..in the world of physics (God bless Stephen hawkings) in the world of chemistry,in the world of philosophy,richest people in the world (70% na men,almost half of the few women we dey dia,na inheritance.),top business moguls,literary icons,mathematicians,astrologers, medicine, law, economics, financial managers ..educationers, religion,political movements...just a sorry few...funny enough if we look at world shakers,we hardly see women...theories,hypothesis,solutions to complex theorems,little or nothing to offer..in the world of physics (God bless Stephen hawkings) in the world of chemistry,in the world of philosophy,richest people in the world,top businessmoguls,literary icons,mathematicians,astrologers, medical practitioners, law, less than 30% as actually contributed...mention 1 woman in any field I will mention 200 men....they r easily negligible, other than to complain they add almost nothing.........if the women folks want to be heard they need people to see them for their ingenuity nd not for their ars***, boobs or pvssyy....women actually matter ...without them we r ****....b4 u na bite my head....#DO NOT JUDGE ME BY MY COMMENTS tiS ONLY A REACTION TO BIAN CA'S COMMENT.
Lol..Why are you angry?

We have intelligent women who have excelled and her still excelling in these fields you mentioned... If Micheal Fraday 's wife was dumb, then her husband experiment /discovery would have died with him when he was electrocuted.

If women are given more chances, if these people decide to see women in their "ingenuity " and not as objects of sexual gratification, If women are given equal opportunities and tasks like their counterpart then we would have done much more .

Biacan only stated an opinion which her little mind could summon. You will save yourself a lot of stress ignoring it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Adasun:
Miseducation thread dat would soon die as said by some thread prophets seems to grow every seconds. grin grin

da more they rant,da more followers he got.

Once again,tank u all, ass lickers and pained she wolves.
U have serve us well and u will continue to serve us. grin grin

hasta mana'na cheesy cheesy

they call the Miseducations misoginistic, and guys rush there only to find answers to headaches they have been having. the Latest Miseducation even had 3 females comment!! which is a very rare occurance.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
I see the nitwit trying to use this little controversy his shallow comments have generated to establish something of himself grin

Perhaps he isn't that dumb after all, or possibly it's just the height of the hunger in the refugee camps working wonders.

He has been advertising his stupidity on this thread like a hungry salesman since dawn.

Make use of it while it last boy, this might end up being the highest point of your life after all grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (Reply)

Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture) / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin / Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.