Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) (28429 Views)

Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum / Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening / Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Tiwaz2: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2018
DMW Boss, Davido and his gang all gathered for a heartfelt short prayer before his show in Niamey last night.

The singer who is currently on his 30 Billion African tour held hands with his crew members has they prayed for the success of the show, safety of fans attending, and a safe trip back to Lagos.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/03/video-davido-prays-fervently-before-his-show-in-niamey/

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Tiwaz2: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by mayweather145: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2018
they go they pray like say they be better people grin

15 Likes

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2018
mayweather145:
Stop being childish!
Who is righteous 100%?
Dat iz why we should pray always

75 Likes

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2018
The way people blaspheme against God ehn!
If God were human, all of us for don die finish.

Shebi dem say Davido get 30 Billion for akant, see as he finish the remaining G-4 wey dey my house. cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by simonlee(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2018
Davido be like "Father, in the name of Jesus, gather unprecedented multitudes to this show and cause the ladies to vibrate there backsides to the glory of your name..."

God be like...

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Xeedorf: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2018
Omo Baba olowo.
Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Yoshy: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2018
We all are God's children, it's left for Him to know His true Children.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by simak1(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2018
Prayers is the key to everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2018
No man born of a woman is righteous

3 Likes

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by miracle956: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2018
oh my crush. dunno he's also Gods fearing. my love for him just sky rocketed now

2 Likes

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by slapandfall(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2018
I watched one nollywood movie those day when Hanks Anuku (AKA Jando) and other guys acted as robbers and they always pray. (They always say Our Lord's prayer) before going for operations.

May be this is similar too sha undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2018
It is good to acknowledge God in your endeavours.

You may not be perfect but you have a perfect God whom you should serve.

11 Likes

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Andrewgame42: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2018
Prayers of sinners is an abomination to God

4 Likes

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by alasco1(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2018
Good things
Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by PortableToDynam(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2018
[b][/b]

NOTHING WEY CONSIGN ME
Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by bamoski(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2018
After the prayer he will still go and sing 'banana fall on you" undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by alasco1(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2018
slapandfall:
d
See them...
Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Franzinni: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2018
the last time he didn't pray...

They almost finished his career by making the mumu fall for stage..

Oya... Enemies dai dai dai dai dai dai

3 Likes

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by alasco1(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Andrewgame42:

And who is not a sinner.....?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin grin when i was living in mararaba (close to abj)i always hear group of people praying in the money, so one day i asked a neighbor, and she told me that those voice praying are actually ashawo ladies..

i had to go there to find out my self.. ashawo praying that God should bless the work of her hand (body..)

2 Likes

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by bjayx: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2018
Even David pray after him fvck bathsheba

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by TreasuredGlory: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2018
Hmmm, The merciful God! God please make me a candidate of your divine mercies in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2018
M
Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2018
After smoking weed and tapping olosho yansh.

I love religion grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2018
Andrewgame42:
We know, dat iz why we pray 4 forgiveness first
Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2018
simonlee:
Davido be like "Father, in the name of Jesus, gather unprecedented multitudes to this show and cause the ladies to vibrate there backsides to the glory of your name..."

God be like...

Haha!
I was going to say something like this but you said it better than I would have done..

Hilarious.
Pure mockery of God. He is really merciful with his patience quite infinite.

1 Like

Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Freeman59: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2018
after praying, you will not mind collecting my boo abi??
Re: Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) by Stbobbylee: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2018
mayweather145:
If God start counting our sins, do you think that you will stand? Our God is a merciful God, he maketh the rain to fall upon the righteous and the sinner's and the sun to shine upon us all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) / World's Shortest Man & Woman Meet For The First Time In History / Actress Uche Ogbodo Secretly Marries A Married Man With Two Kids (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.