Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Golf 4 Vs Golf 3 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Golf 4 Vs Golf 3 (11980 Views)

Tok Very Neat Golf 4 For Sale SOLD SOLD / Benz 190 Vs Golf 3 Which Is More Economical / Golf 3 With Golf 4 Interior(Lagos clearing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Golf 4 Vs Golf 3 by yusuf2(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2010
Charting with a group of friends over the weekend about cars good for naija roads and the topic above arose, 3 of us agreed that a golf 4 based on the fact that it came after golf 3 ought to be better, but just one of us was of the opinion that a golf 3 was better in terms of reliability, although he agreed to the fact that it doesn't look as cool as a golf 4. We all had to agree with him because he used a golf 3 for 2 and a half years b4 switching to a golf 4 recently and he says it's the biggest mistake he had ever made in his life, i'm only posting this here because i also intend to pick a golf very soon (Golf 3 or 4) no preference, so please does any one have anything to say about this issue? All Posts welcome, even sales offer. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Golf 4 Vs Golf 3 by kayjasper(f): 6:36pm On May 06, 2010
@poster, g4 will definitely beat a g3 anyday,anytime. Its an improvement on g3,both in body style and
engine power.Definitely your friend must have bought a not too well maintained g4.
Re: Golf 4 Vs Golf 3 by James9971: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Well l would choose VW Golf 3 1.9 TDI with 110 hp or its 115 hp cuz my dad has Golf 3 for 11 years and its such a good car it has perfect shifter and the it still drives by this very day . And if l wana buy a car l would choose legendary VW Golf 3 VR6 2.9 L engine its a real street fighter and every girl will fall in love with you if you had it. Take a look of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8TpmkbeyOE to me Golf 3 looks more sexy. : ) and have a nice if you wana say something to me contact me on e-mail sinalco57@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

CLEAN 2014 LEXUS ES350 14.2M LAST!!! / A Second Hand Jincheng Motor Bike For Sale / COTONOU car-dealership! We sell and deliver CLEAN & AFFORDABLE USED-CARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.