Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) (2149 Views)

Cooked Ago In Storage Tank! / Pms And Ago For Sale In Storage Tank @lagos / Ago Is Available In Storage,marine And Trucking.focasdos Is In Cotonu Waters You Can Track Wit The V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 10:57am On May 04, 2010
AGO marine,storage and trucking.FOCARDOS in cotonu waters and lagos   

PLS CALL Tony on :08169077035/08054470460
TONY/ILO 08054470460
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 2:29pm On May 04, 2010
terms governing the sale of ago(300kmt)buyer should sign the SPA i'll get accross to me and issue a bank Guaratee
then we'll now provide 1% performance bond.
call
ilo/tony
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by DrKitaun(m): 3:47am On May 05, 2010
Name of vessel ?
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 10:44am On May 08, 2010
des is to tell my deals is still open to interested client,
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by DrKitaun(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2010
Keep quiet my friend!

Tell us the name of the vessel carrying ur 300KMT AGO and lets track it . . .else zip it !
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by Segema: 3:57am On May 09, 2010
Am interested but lets have your terms,send to sggalabi@yahoo.com
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by ntuedor(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2010
Tony / Ilo,

can you send the necessary details to nequipsnigltd@gmail.com?
A serious buyer needs 5m Ltrs of AGO.

Do this ASAP.

Thanks
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 4:39pm On May 14, 2010
PLS THE PREVAILING PRICE OF AGO IS 91+1.PLS KINDLY PLACE AN INSTRUMENT FOR US TO SEND YOU SPA.
THANKS .
I WILL NEED YOUR REPLY SOONEST, TONY:08054470460
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 5:13pm On May 14, 2010
product still available.
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by DrKitaun(m): 12:34am On May 15, 2010
Can someone pls close this thread ?

U are just anoda timewasting broker, u want an instrument cos u can post an ad in NL Biz section, no POP, u dont know d vessel name 4 us to track, u have no reasons to post again on this thread!
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 11:39am On May 15, 2010
young man if u are truely a dealer,den you shud not speak the way you are.but i belief you have the right to air your mind ok.if you are sure you have a buyer let.have the bank in charge of your machandice,and you will,the name of the vessel?supercargo,captain and attached copy of pop and sap/mou(inrevocable).ok
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by DrKitaun(m): 5:52pm On May 15, 2010
u are stupid to think I will take u serious . . .

300KMT of AGO ?

how many does Otedola himself bring in ? Ramanniyyah ?

dont be foolish nor naive, am not in the league of timewasters . . .if u have anything that can convince us then I will personally track and recommend u, else ZIP IT SHUT !!! angry
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 4:23pm On May 19, 2010
look my friend,if u really know what yuo are syin you wud not ask for vessel details, go thru the process ok.grow up
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by DrKitaun(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2010
^F.ucking retard!
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 8:56pm On May 20, 2010
PROCEDURE:
i) BUYER AND SELLER SIGN THIS AGREEMENT AND RETURN SAME TO THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.
ii) BUYER’S BANK ISSUES A BANK GUARANTEE (BG) FOR THE TOTAL SUM OF THE TRANSACTION TO SELLER’S BANK, IN FAVOUR OF SELLER.
iii) SELLER’S BANK CONFIRMS BG AND ISSUES A 1% PERFORMANCE BOND (BG) TO BUYER’S BANK IN FAVOUR OF BUYER.
iv) BUYER’S BANK CONFIRMS PB AND SELLER’S VESSEL LONGSIDES AT THE DELIVERY JETTY.
v) INSPECTORS AND SUPERCARGO GO ON BOARD LOADED VESSEL FOR Q+Q INSPECTION.
vi) AFTER SUCCESSFUL Q+Q INSPECTION, SELLER’S VESSEL DELIVERS PRODUCT INTO STORAGE TANK AND SAILS AWAY.
vii) BUYER’S BANK MAKES PAYMENT WITHIN 24 HRS BY ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER (NEFT), AGAINST SELLER’S COMMERCIAL INVOICE AND CARGO DOCUMENTS ON OUT-TURN QUANTITY DELIVERED.
if u cool wit des i will send u vessel detail its just how it goes, u have bein insult since de beginin?man
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 10:45pm On May 20, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROCEDURE:
i) BUYER AND SELLER SIGN THIS AGREEMENT AND RETURN SAME TO THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.
ii) BUYER’S BANK ISSUES A BANK GUARANTEE (BG) FOR THE TOTAL SUM OF THE TRANSACTION TO SELLER’S BANK, IN FAVOUR OF SELLER.
iii) SELLER’S BANK CONFIRMS BG AND ISSUES A 1% PERFORMANCE BOND (BG) TO BUYER’S BANK IN FAVOUR OF BUYER.
iv) BUYER’S BANK CONFIRMS PB AND SELLER’S VESSEL LONGSIDES AT THE DELIVERY JETTY.
v) INSPECTORS AND SUPERCARGO GO ON BOARD LOADED VESSEL FOR Q+Q INSPECTION.
vi) AFTER SUCCESSFUL Q+Q INSPECTION, SELLER’S VESSEL DELIVERS PRODUCT INTO STORAGE TANK AND SAILS AWAY.
vii) BUYER’S BANK MAKES PAYMENT WITHIN 24 HRS BY ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER (NEFT), AGAINST SELLER’S COMMERCIAL INVOICE AND CARGO DOCUMENTS ON OUT-TURN QUANTITY DELIVERED.
if u cool wit des i will send u vessel detail its just how it goes, u have bein insult since de beginin?man
des goes to all y'all that have interest, ok most especially you Dr kitaun,
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by DrKitaun(m): 1:09am On May 21, 2010
Stupid and ignorant broker. . . .

Na so e easy to get BG from ur local microfinance bank ?
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 8:41pm On May 22, 2010
Dr wat ever you call ur self i think u are just a joke a bad only, if u dont have wat to do get a real job ok,
sorry u all i still have the hard copy of spa , wit me if u are interested ,
thanks
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by DrKitaun(m): 1:38am On May 23, 2010
I blame u ? No be cyber wey don turn yeye make u dey open ur gutter to yarn okpaks ?
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 2:40pm On May 24, 2010
pls serious byer , i hav hard cope sap, waitin to be signed
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 2:42pm On May 24, 2010
pls i need serious buyer i have hard cope of spa,
thank call
tony 08054470460
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 2:49pm On May 24, 2010
i nid serious buyer or facilitator,
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by DrKitaun(m): 11:32pm On May 24, 2010
Mod, pls lock all these stupid Oil and Gas threads and retain reasonable ones
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 11:13pm On May 25, 2010
we can deliver to any were in de world,
thanks
notic:
the product is reducin by the day.if u are interested pls call
am a facilitator.in contact wit mandate
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by oildealz: 5:22pm On May 28, 2010
Hello im a facilitator for a 100kmt ago transaction and we had reached the stage for an atb to be issued and my supplier defaulted and im in a fix rite nw -if any one provides a pop and atb the bg will materialise immediately and we can deal hit me up on mrkpm69@gmail.com or 08098746712
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by oildealz: 5:25pm On May 28, 2010
Hello im a facilitator for a 100kmt ago transaction and we had reached the stage for an atb to be issued and my supplier defaulted and im in a fix rite nw -if any one provides a pop and atb the bg will materialise immediately and we can deal hit me up on mrkpm69@gmail.com or 08098746712
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by wyrta4me: 10:00pm On May 31, 2010
Pls i need procedure for purchase for 10k mt of AGO . I need it urgently. Because my buyer needs it weekly . Pls send it to my mail i.d darktank2000@gmail.com pls treat as urgent. I have to give my buyer responds before 9am
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by jaja77: 10:36am On May 30, 2011
Do you know what 10,000MT of AGO is, talk less of wanting it weekly, your buyer is a ghost!! Don't waste your time!!!
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 7:15am On Jun 01, 2011
1.Ago 5kmt is available at attractive price. 2.focardos 80kmt is avialable at cotonu water,you can track it wit the vessel detail wit me.Price is very good.Call on Tony 08169077035/08054470460
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 7:18am On Jun 01, 2011
1.Ago 5kmt is available at attractive price. 2.focardos 80kmt is avialable at cotonu water,you can track it wit the vessel detail wit me.Price is very good.
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2011
1.Ago 5kmt is alway available at attractive price. 2.focardos 80kmt is avialable at cotonu water,you can track it wit the vessel detail wit me.Price is very good.Please kindly call Tony 08169077035/08054470460
Regards
Re: Please we have Ago in storage,marine.forcados in cotonu water(you can track the vessel) by toneroilo: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2011
1.Ago 5kmt is alway available at attractive price. 2.focardos 80kmt is avialable at cotonu water,you can track it wit the vessel detail wit me.Price is very good.Please kindly call Tony 08169077035/08054470460
Regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Challenging Blco Deal By A Ducth Trust Standing For Oil Refineries / Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump / Diesel Ago, Bonnylite Blco, Forcados Flco, Black Oil Lpfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.