Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari (11102 Views)

FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls / Army Commander Carrying Released Dapchi Girl (Photo) / First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by sirequity(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
THE Dapchi schoolgirls who were released on Wednesday by Boko Haram are currently in a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari.

The girls were flown to Abuja on Thursday.

They received medical evaluation and were debriefed before meeting the president.

Below is a video of their arrival at the Villa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLdcsWnSRtY

https://www.headlineng.com/video-released-dapchi-girls-meets-president-buhari/amp/
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by dealslip(f): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Why are they all adorned in Hijab. We have become more Moslems than the Arabians the original custodian of Islam. See the Princess of Arabia (Deena Abdulaziz Al saud) below and how they dress, see her seated next to men. Even coming home to Nigeria, look at Buhari, Ganduje and Dangote's daughter see how they dress in jeans and fashionable wears.

Are we even aware that all this Hijab or Dalabia we wear in the name of religion are actually more of the cultural clothing of the Arab nation and not religious clothing. Its like Christians dressing like Jews because it has its origin in Israel. if we must copy at least let us copy their science and technology as well.

In the last 9 years I have been to Dubai 3 times and I have never been harassed as a Christian, I didn't see people with dark marks on their forehead because they have been praying more than Mohammed, nor hypocritical Muslims with Tesbiu hung on their necks and car inner mirrors nor did I see mosques or churches everywhere, I didn't see people block the roads on Friday to pray, I didn't see people huddled hypocritical along the road praying.

If we must copy a religion let us copy the benefits too like Science and Technology, same thing in Abu Dhabi, it was beauty all the way. The kind of religion practised in Nigeria is extremely hypocritical and this includes all the thieving GOs who collect your tithes and ask you to go and collect your own blessings from God. God as been turned into a blessed as you pay ATM machine or those cultist who wear yellow vest who never go to the hospital but expect God to heal them, they who roll in mud in the name of evangelism who call themselves Lord Chosen.

Our brand of religion is sickening and devoid of the love and peace we preach. Infact we practice the exact opposite.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by LeOstrich: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Meanwhile, the fate of Leah is based on her Faith.

Leah, God will protect you and secure your release.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by Biglittlelois(f): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
Script-play at its finest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by HopeAlive14(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Without Leah among them, they are incomplete.

#BringBackLeah
#FreeWorship

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by eleojo23: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Why did they have to go to Aso rock?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by Pengician(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bubu

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by Biglittlelois(f): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
dealslip:
Why are they all adorned in Hijab. We have become more Moslems than the Arabians the original custodian of Islam. See the Princess of Arabia (Deena Abdulaziz Al saud) below and how they dress, see her seated next to men. Even coming home to Nigeria, look at Buhari, Ganduje and Dangote's daughter see how they dress in jeans and fashionable wears.

Are we even aware that all this Hijab or Dalabia we wear in the name of religion are actually more of the cultural clothing of the Arab nation and not religious clothing. Its like Christians dressing like Jews because it has its origin in Israel. if we must copy at least let us copy their science and technology as well.

In the last 9 years I have been to Dubai 3 times and I have never been harassed as a Christian, I didn't see people with dark marks on their forehead because they have been praying more than Mohammed, nor hypocritical Muslims with Tesbiu hung on their necks and car inner mirrors nor did I see mosques or churches everywhere, I didn't see people block the roads on Friday to pray, I didn't see people huddled hypocritical along the road praying.

If we must copy a religion let us copy the benefits too like Science and Technology, same thing in Abu Dhabi, it was beauty all the way. The kind of religion practised in Nigeria is extremely hypocritical and this includes all the thieving GOs who collect your tithes and ask you to go and collect your own blessings from God. God as been turned into a blessed as you pay ATM machine or those cultist who wear yellow vest who never go to the hospital but expect God to heal them, they who roll in mud in the name of evangelism who call themselves Lord Chosen.

Our brand of religion is sickening and devoid of the love and peace we preach. Infact we practice the exact opposite.

Leave them, they are more religious than the arabs that invented hijab, that's why MURIC can shout about it and not shout about the dapchi kidnap by his muslim brothers or the christian girl still held

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
??
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by Machinegun91(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggglllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee and searching for a poor single lady to own me.
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by BankeSmalls(f): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Who are they deceiving?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by miteolu(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Must they use hijab always.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by Keywordconcept(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by Pengician(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Well

said.
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by Buffalowings3(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Soo
I should waste my data abi cool

Useless mofo aka dullard
He can't resist being the center of attention

Some are yet to be rescued
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by usba: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
dealslip:

[/s]

Mumu talk, till you confess why the hijab causes you so much distress all these senile murmur makes no sense.With all the spaghetti you wear can you tell us what science it has brought to the country? Rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
dealslip:

May your oil tank of wisdom never run dry.
Religion has been the biggest problem of our dear Nigeria.
The hypocrisy sickens me.
Ever since I freed myself from the shackles of religion.
I've been on a great path now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by usba: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
Biglittlelois:

Leave them, they are more religious than the arabs that invented hijab, that's why MURIC can shout about it and not shout about the dapchi kidnap by his muslim brothers or the christian girl still held
[/s]

See them always lie first and seek the truth later, muric has already demanded BH release Lerah,I wonder why have you dishonest lots stop practicing Christianity lie the white man has abandoned the religion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by obowunmi(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Buhari is BokoHoram.
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by darqly(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
dealslip:

Don't let Professor MURIC catch you grin grin. Just let them wear their hijab in peace biko.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by Galaticos444: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
D President came to thank dem 4a job well done
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by talk2percy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
This government eh...i no fit shout
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by eleko1: 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
sad grin sad grin sad Air tel don't do father Xmas. I have sumthin worthy to do with my mb not to watch local turtle Ninja
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by loomer: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
other countries, presidents/pm go visit victims. naija na victims go dey visit president.
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by dealslip(f): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Mumu talk, till you confess why the hijab causes you so much distress all these senile murmur makes no sense.With all the spaghetti you wear can you tell us what science it has brought to the country? Rubbish

you actually think this is about the enslavement you preach in north. maybe you should counter what I wrote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Benefits From Africa-russia Summit Held In Sochi / Femi Adesina: We Can’t Depend On Buhari Alone For Nigeria's Security / Ministry Denies Spending N18.9 Billion On Bush Clearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.