Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. (1049 Views)

Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Slams People Mocking Him For Seeking Love / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. by Freeman50(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nigerians have been called upon to come to the aid of the Nigerian woman. Nothing like mother's love in this life hence, You should be happy if you still gat one.

https://web.netnaija.me/forum/entertainment/social-media/50524-emotional-photo-physically-challenged-nigerian-mother-taking-3-kids

Re: Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. by Shedrack777: 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
if i talk true now, them go say i bad. but did she gave birth to them through artificial insermination? or was she raped twice and conceive on both occasion? or did she open her legs wide to receive the jism? (maybe she was shouting harder sef)
Re: Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. by agbonkamen(f): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Shedrack777:
if i talk true now, them go say i bad. but did she gave birth to them through artificial insermination? or was she raped twice and conceive on both occasion? or did she open her legs wide to receive the jism? (maybe she was shouting harder sef)
senseless comment
Re: Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. by Shedrack777: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
agbonkamen:
senseless comment
the truth is bitter! so, i don't blame you
Re: Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
I don't get. Where is the husband? Or is she a single mother? If she is married,then the husband should be doing this not her but if she is not,then she should carry her cross,no sentiments.
Re: Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
agbonkamen:
senseless comment
. His comment is very sensible. He was only asking about the husband or the baby daddy,that's all or did she impregnated herself?
Re: Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. by DaddyKross: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Shedrack777:

Okay bro
Re: Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. by agbonkamen(f): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. His comment is very sensible. He was only asking about the husband or the baby daddy,that's all or did she impregnated herself?
did she ask you guys for a support?
Re: Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. by agbonkamen(f): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
Shedrack777:
the truth is bitter! so, i don't blame you
what you typed up there is noting near a truth, because I didn't read where she asked for a support. as you can see in those pics up there they are looking good means they are well taken care of. Maybe her husband does not own a car. Come to think of it what if her husband is working and she decided to take them to school by herself is it a crime?
Re: Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
agbonkamen:
what you typed up there is noting near a truth, because I didn't read where she asked for a support. as you can see in those pics up there they are looking good means they are well taken care of. Maybe her husband does not own a car. Come to think of it what if her husband is working and she decided to take them to school by herself is it a crime?
. The problem is that you didn't understand the motive of the blogger that brought it to lime light. She did not or is not asking for support but the person that made it trending news has his or her motives and one of them is to gather sympathy for her making it look as if the husband is not supporting her
Re: Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. by Shedrack777: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2018
agbonkamen:
babe, i now understand you perfectly because it seems you didn't read the article. read it this time slowly, you'll see where the op said people should come to help her up
Re: Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shedrack777:
babe, i now understand you perfectly because it seems you didn't read the article. read it this time slowly, you'll see where the op said people should come to help her up
. Don't mind her,she just jumped into the thread without comprehensively going through the op's statement and start insulting people unnecessarily.
Re: Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. by Shedrack777: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Don't mind her,she just jumped into the thread without comprehensively going through the op's statement and start insulting people unnecessarily.
complete truth

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Proper Age Gap Between A Husband And Wife? / 45 DAYS (breath Taking Story) / Check Out What White Spots On Your Nails Indicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.