Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos (30111 Views)

Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda Marks Birthday With Adorable Yoga-themed Shoot / Beautiful Actress Angel Samuda Donates Wheelchair To Old People On Her Birthday / Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda Shows Off Hot Thigh In New Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by wakabobo: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gist From Wakabobo.com --

The beautiful actress and fashion designer wowed in a bodysuit and high thigh slit showing off her amazing physique and flawless skin.  See more photos below

More Sexy Photos here>>>http://wakabobo.com/nollywood-actress-angel-samuda-mark-birthday-with-hot-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by HungerBAD: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Very annoying pictures.

This is what annoys me in these kind of pictures by celebrities. It is wrong for you to pull the Zipper half way down in picture two.

Why half way?why not pull it down a little more?why leave people with innocent minds like mine to start wondering what is beyond there?

Selfish people everywhere.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by safemagneticlas(f): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
cool

The persons above and below me have innocent minds o...

Check my Siggy ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by stephleena(f): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
incomplete job,comot the short!!!

6 Likes

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by HungerBAD: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
stephleena:
incomplete job,comot the short!!!

Huh?you sef get interest for there?lol.

1 Like

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by stephleena(f): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
HungerBAD:

Huh?you sef get interest for there?lol.
lol,she for no start wetin she no fit finish..even me wey be girl,the thing vex me.
like u said, she kept "innocent minds" like ours wondering..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by HungerBAD: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
stephleena:

lol,she for no start wetin she no fit finish..even me wey be girl,the thing vex me.
like u said, she kept "innocent minds" like ours wondering..

Lol.

Where lalasticlacla and Mynd44?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
She look hot and fuckable ! grin grin ;

10 Likes

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by stephleena(f): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
HungerBAD:

Lol.
Where lalasticlacla and Mynd44?
they ah coming.

1 Like

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
"Attempts Being Sexy" - What kind of english is this? And who is this p-tostitute "attempting" to pull off her panties?

19 Likes

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by LordBaelish: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
LOL.... ATTEMPT! wink cheesy

Character Unlocked: Failed Sexy Lady...

Special Thot alert!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Jh0wsef(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by mayskit4luv(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lol
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Benjom(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
undecided
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Attempts being sexy...chim ohhh grin grin grin
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Babygiwa(f): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sango oooo

Please blow me breeze
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by vicola0281: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
bullshit
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Babygiwa(f): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
HungerBAD:
Very annoying pictures.

This is what annoys me in these kind of pictures by celebrities. It is wrong for you to pull the Zipper half way down in picture two.

Why half way?why not pull it down a little more?why leave people with innocent minds like mine to start wondering what is beyond there?

Lmaooooo

1 Like

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
kai

3 Likes

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by thedondada(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Fair.

1 Like

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by okenwaa(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
Which one be "attempts" again OP?
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by sochey(f): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
all I can say is that the picture make sense die
wetin come concern me for zipper
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Sweetcollins: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Which one is attempt being sexy again! Bloggers

Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by GURUGRAPHICS(f): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Aziishyco(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
craze people everywhere
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Sweetcollins: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
The bikini pic too go resemble doll
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by manitobor(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
She looks ugly and unappealing in the bikini pics.
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
HungerBAD:
Very annoying pictures.

So you haven't seen what's there similar to someone else's own abi? She only kept you on suspense.
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Yinxies(f): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Zoharariel:
"Attempts Being Sexy" - What kind of english is this? And who is this p-tostitute "attempting" to pull off her panties?
Re: Angel Samuda Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
I want to stick my preek up her rear without a condom. Mind you, I didn't say vaj. I know what I want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And His Twins In Adorable Photo / Photo Of Chika Ike In Secondary School / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Release New Photos From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.