Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) (35651 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces Retirement From Football / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives St. Petersburg In Style (Photos) / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by Gisthoodng(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has announced his arrival in Hollywood in style - by taking a full-page advert out in the LATimes.

Ibrahimovic has agreed a deal to end his career in Major League Soccer with LA Galaxy after deciding to call time on his spell at Manchester United.

And though the city is used to big egos from movie star celebrities, they are unlikely to have encountered anyone like Zlatan before.

Los Angeles is not know for being a place totally in touch with the biggest names in football, with basketball, American football and NFL far more important.

But Ibrahimovic, 36, has shown there is no way he is going to be a shrinking violet stateside with his stunt to announce he is on his way.

He paid for an entire page in the LA Times, which was then published largely blank except for the simple message: "Dear Los Angeles, you're welcome".

Right at the bottom of the page Zlatan signs his signature alongside aGalaxy Letterhead.

A picture of Ibrahimovic roaring whilst wearing the Galaxy shirt is splashed on the back page of the paper along with the headline "He's hard to ignore".

He also gave an interview to the LA Times, where he is asked whether LAis big enough to contain his personality.

He said: "If it's not, I'll make it bigger.

"After being in Europe, winning 33 trophies, playing in the best teams in the world, playing with the best players in the world, I wanted to come to the US and play my game there.

More Photos: http://gisthoodng..in/2018/03/bang-zlatan-ibrahimovic-announces-la.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by Masama: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ibracadabra

36 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by jerryunit48: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
He is good but when I hear anything America and soccer I know the person is heading towards the end of his career, so how old is he ones again?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by Eggcelent(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
The Lion Has Landed.

I Just Love His Self-belief. He Is One Of A Kind.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by DaddyKross: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
"I came like a King, I left like a Legend."

- Zlatan

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by princeade86(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
welcome to best league and best club in the world.

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Waiting for buhari to retire

4 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
LORD ZLATAN.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
princeade86:

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Man do and retire joor....

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by njuwo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
When will Buhari announce his resignation in style?

7 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Every country has to be a dumping ground for one thing or the other.. MLS retirement league..

10 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by TDEMONEW(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin you mean Zlatan ibile the rapper.... I never knew that dude can ball too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by Albert0011(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
Zlatan my mentor...the guy that toured European football like a sailor.

5 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Zlatan my side kick
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ibro my man... just dey wonder why dis guy didnt get any award tru out his career

Wat a Legend

6 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
This guy for don carry ballon d'or

If not for king CR7 and Messi grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by BabatCargo(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
He is not doing anything at manchester United again,you are Free to go abracada....

3 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by vicola0281: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
he should have come to Nigeria instead.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by Elparaiso(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
No be the same MLS way Drogba dey so? Na US and China them dey retire nowadays sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Meanwhile.....though zlatan ibrahimovic was top scorer for united last season, him and pogba were the reason United didn't win the league and finished 6th. Dem play well o...Dem no play well o...mourinho won't bench or substitute them because he doesn't want to bruise their ego.

Now that zlatan has gone and mourinho has finally summoned courage to be benching pogba

All mourinho has to do next season is buy Antoine Grizzmann (lukaku is not a title winning striker), Arturo Vidal and one more quality defender to partner eric bailly and Manchester United will be great again!

9 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
When Zlatan was once asked to name who the best striker in the EPL was, this was how it went.... (Before Lukaku went to Man Utd).

Interviewer: Okay, Zlatan, so to you, who is the best striker in the premier league?

Zlatan: Ah well... Uhmmm... I like players who make the difference. Aguero is good. Lukaku is also good, very powerful.... And...

Interviewer (cuts in): Uhmmm.. Zlatan.. I thought you were gonna say yourself....

Zlatan: Myself? Ah no no no... Lions don't compare themselves with Humans

Interviewer almost fell off his chair in laughter... Zlatan killed it!

So long The Zlat!!! It was fun having you in the EPL... Looolll

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
The original zlatan, not the fake Ibile.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
zlantan is the biggest and greatest player on earth in my opinion. I pray i excel in my choice of career like zlantan

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by FrenchWay: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Failed footballer
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by eleko1: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
cool
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
princeade86:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Meets Buhari In China. / Barcelona Players To Wear Jersey With Names In Chinese Against Real Madrid / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Wife Amara Kanu On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.