Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) (32256 Views)

Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Angelanest: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
A 17-year-old girl identified as Victoria Woke has been declared missing after going to visit her younger sister in Port-Harcourt area of Rivers state. According to her brother, the girl who just finished secondary school left home on Tuesday, March 20th and is yet to return home.

Below is what the brother shared online.

She is Victoria Woke, referred to as 'Baby' because she's our last born. She went to visit another younger sister of mine at mile 4 on Tuesday. She left the place after spending hours but didn't return to the house. I perceived it to be one of those adolescent mischiefs but we haven't seen or heard from her since Tuesday. Her line is switched off and no one seems to know her whereabouts.

She's just 17, out of secondary school and preparing for University. Please anyone with useful information that can lead to her should contact me. God bless you.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/17-year-old-girl-declared-missing-going-visit-port-harcourt-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by HungerBAD: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
She is fine.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by johnnyn1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
sad
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Yuneehk(f): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
According to her brother, 17 year old Victoria is the last born of her family and she went visit her younger sister
Hope she's found safe and sound

34 Likes

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by xaliujokes(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
May we find her

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by VonTrapp: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yuneehk:
According to her brother, 17 year old Victoria is the last born of her family and she went visit her younger sister
The thing surprise me sef

6 Likes

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Kathyl: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yuneehk:
He said another younger sister of his

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Yuneehk(f): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kathyl:
He said another younger sister of his
Yea, the error is from the OP. He probably meant she went missing after visiting her elder sister, who's a junior to the brother who shared it online.

32 Likes

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed

23 Likes

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by eleko1: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
embarassed sad no one's missing .Her guardian Angel watch over her

1 Like

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by lovingyouhun: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
May she be found

1 Like

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by eseveli(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
God will locate her

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Coldfeets: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chai, this pretty girl don go like dat be dat?

Mbanu.

Chukwu ekwekwana ife ojoor!

1 Like

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by flokii: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
She is with her lover jare..

Girls of nowadays like preek pass anything. I dey use hand cover my zippers waka sometimes grin

13 Likes

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by redangel2017: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
I dnt want to start thinking afonjas.. Was she having any issues in the house befr leaving?.. Becus she might want to leave nd have a break frm the house.. Or even the boyfrnd might habour her.. Find the boyfriend u might find her..

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yuneehk:
me self I wonder, but I hope she is found in good health

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Nwaohafia1: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
We just finished a similar case of a missing teenager who went missing with her man-friend. She was found 3 days of enjoying the man's John Thomas.

Bro, calm down. She will return when she's satisfied.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by fabuloz1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yuneehk:
The thing tire me oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hmn

Too vulnerable...
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Izvic756(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
They subpose don Bleep am by now
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by eleko1: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
sad
Pidginwhisper:
lipsrsealed
undecided
Pidginwhisper:
lipsrsealed
Thank u r star u modified ur post.
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Hector09(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
She is warming her boy frnd bed by now

1 Like

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by pejuakinab: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
This is what happens when a young beautiful gal finds a sweet prik of a very caring bros living in the next street.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
lipsrsealed

What's so amusing about this news sad abi u don smoke oshogbo Indian hemp
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by biacan(f): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed
Go and rescue her cool
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post= grin [/quote]

What's so amusing about this news sad abi u don smoke oshogbo Indian hemp
Re: Victoria Woke, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing In Port-Harcourt (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
eleko1:
sad undecidedThank u r star u modified ur post.
Wetin for happen?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sisters Arrested For Preying On Lagos Doctors (pictures) / US Court Jails Eric Fru Nji For Smuggling Weapons To Nigeria. / In Delta, Housewife Bathes Husband’s Girlfriend With Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.