Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 AM

Free Lance Marketers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Free Lance Marketers Needed (364 Views)

Book Marketers Needed Apply Below / I Need Reputable Marketers In Nigeria For My Books / A Free Lance Writer/guest Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Lance Marketers Needed by guyla: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good day everyone in the house I must confess that I found this thread very encouraging motivational and spirit lifting.
I published a book on children living with special needs and structured it to junior secondary use, but was grossly disappointed at the presentation because most of the corporate bodies we invited failed to turn up , it was originally meant to be given out free to students, but now we wish to still push it through at a token,
I encourage anyone who might want to partner with us in the marketing of the book to call us 09079340040
Thanks as we await positive comments

(1) (Reply)

The Myths / Best Eevr Book I Read / The Secret To Immortality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.