Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

“father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (93715 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

“father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Faithway10: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
A Nigerian lady who is tired of the single life has taken to Twitter to cry out to God that she has suffered enough and needs a man.

She shared a photo of herself and wrote;

"Father pity me and send a man 2 me... I've suffered enough... "

She has now revealed she had a date with a guy she met on Twitter today.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/father-pity-send-man-nigerian-lady-cries.html

Cc; lalasticlala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ehbellsho(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
check yourself n c wat's chasing men away from you. hop dis one u find turn(s) out well.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by stephleena(f): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
smh,this one just they find temporary dick to service her at the moment.
thank God,She "found" one..enjoy while it lasts.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by ubunja(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
how old are you and whats your virgin status??

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Yuneehk(f): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
And finally, Father pities her, and sends her a man... Hopefully, the suffering has ended.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Fadiga24(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Is your 'father' on twitter, all this attention seekers sef

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
So God now uses twitter ehn

Why not just say MAGA please come and locate me from wherever you are grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by IdeyFindWife: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Fadiga24:

I don't know for her.

You need to ask these Naija babes what they mean an brine they say they want a man. because, their definition of man now is "rich, patient mugu" who can lick up all their craziness while convincing himself it tastes like strawberry! That's why you'll Bobrisky sef paying for #godFearingMan, wahala dey!!

Even she sef, as if she nor her toasters who she dey shenk ontop say dem be "broke-boys"? Dey fit plenty sotey, she fit dey administer them like Windows Server sef!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by NeeKlaus: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
Father, pity me and send me money. Plenty, plenty money. sad

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by eleko1: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
God Don ansa ur prayer.He send his son tosyne2much to be ur hubby
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
And on nairaland,they will be forming and claiming they don't need men while in the closet, they are doing fasting and prayer.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by IdeyFindWife: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Fadiga24:

I don't know for her.

You need to ask some of these chicks what they mean when they say dem dey find man sometimes. because, their definition of man now is "rich, patient mugu" who can lick up all their crazy-shyt while convincing them it tastes like #Honey! That's why you'll see Bobrisky sef praying for #godFearingMan, wahala dey!!

Even did gal now. U go later see say nor be say she nor get her toasters who she dey shenk ontop excuse say dem be "broke-boys"! Dey even fit plenty sotey, she fit dey administer them like Windows Server there sef.

Anyway, we're happy for her sha.
#emergency-preek Tinz grin!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Innobee99(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
I wish other ladies can be this bold.

Many are lying unused.....Including ur Sista

3 Likes

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by donstan18: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
I perfectly understand her...Women just need men in their lives, they sure do, both the rich and the poor women.

If only we can debunk and forget the formings and bashing we see on media from them and observe through the lines of nature, we'll get to know that, sometimes they can't just help but to wish for the feelings of being pampered and loved by a man, hearing of sweet things, being asked of well being, having a man that will treat them like a fragile object, a man that will stare at them eyeball to eyeball and confess his love for them, having someone to complain and share problems with, being consoled, cuddled, hugged and kissed when they seems to be bothered and upset, someone they'll rest on his arm and call their own. kiss

They sure need it, I pray she finds a good lover and never get deceived by players. tongue

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by XhosaNostra(f): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lol, I don't believe this. Maybe she's looking for a specific type of man, someone with money & class. Because how can you be without a man when even car wash guys be hollering? Abeg grin

See, as a woman, whether you're rich or broke, there're always options from a wide variety of men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
What does she mean by she has suffered enough?
I'm asking because, some ladies need the marriage more than they need the man. It is a status to some [less/no ridicule from society], and poverty alleviation to some other set.

So, they end up frustrating their husbands with lack of cooperation. The husband's on their part will start transferring aggression on everyone, even on NL grin

If she doesn't fall into the above category, I wish her well. I also hope the guy she went on a date with, isn't that guy covering his face. That's how niggas pose with the sidechick tongue

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by highqueen(f): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
you went out with one of the Twitter usersthose play boys??

just like the ones on NL. tongue

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Fadiga24(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I don't believe this. Maybe she's looking for a specific type of man, someone with money & class. Because how can you be without a man when even car wash guys be hollering? Abeg grin

See, as a woman, whether you're rich or broke, there're always options from a wide variety of men.

She wants a man not a male grin

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by XhosaNostra(f): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Fadiga24:

She wants a man not a male grin

Those are extinct like the dodo bird tongue

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by flokii: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Oloshi..

You have your two hands and legs complete, you're not happy.
Ugly looking orangutan

2 Likes

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Teniola2000: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lol
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by kolafolabi(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nonsense of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by NotBeenPaid: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Fish brain undecided

1 Like

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Tunasco4u(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
You are so much in pain undecided
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Dollabiz: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Oh
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by pejuakinab: 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin This happens where towtow yaff suffered serial one corner dance
Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Apina(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
So twitter now has Gods official social media account undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Uyi168: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
..All these evening newspapers self

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by Gangster1ms: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Baba go just taste ur honeypot then run and ur suffering go continue grin we know as e dey go na.. bad sharp guy don take advantage grin

2 Likes

Re: “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out by flokii: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
And on nairaland,they will be forming and claiming they don't need men while in the closet, they are doing fasting and prayer.

The most vocal ones among them forming mu.mu feminists upandan suck and worship di.cks #Fact

Most are just hypocrites like the activists we see doing the exact opposite of what they say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.