Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,301 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] (38849 Views)

Mytv Finally Gave Up After 15 Years / How to add free to air channels on openview hd / Multi TV & MyTV Positions UPDATES (2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by LadyJackie: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Frequencies and Symbol Rate to Track FTA Channels in Nigeria
This post will provide a guide on how to track Free to Air channels with your FTA decoders using the frequency and symbol rates that will be provided here.

Note that some of the channels frequencies listed below are permanently FTA while others are Free temporarily.

Advantage of FTA (Channels and Receivers).

- They have a channel list of very entertaining and informative contents.

- You can watch various channels that's show live sports games like soccer (EPL, La liga, UEFA champion league), Movie, Fashion, News etc

- They can receive hundreds of local and foreign channels.

- They offer HD Picture quality.

- The installation of the free-to-air dish and decoder can be done easily by your local technician.

- The Dish and decoder frequency channel settings are easy to input.

Hardware Requirements for FTA
1. Dish ( 90cm or 60cm)

2. KU band LNB

3. You will need Quality HD and MPEG 4 satellite receivers. Note that they are many fake FTA decoder in the market so ensure you buy from authorized dealers.

Best Free to Air Decoders in Nigeria 2019

- Strong Receivers – For Price of Strong decoders – Click Here

- Alphabox Decoder - N8,000 - N10,000

- Qsat, Freesat, Viewsat etc N9,000 - N10,000

You can also contact an installer to purchase all the items listed above and also track and set up your free viewing.

Multiple satellites can be tracked using one dish thereby getting more FTA channels, this is done by using multiple LNB on one dish.

Read more about FTA Channels

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by Jaytecq(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2018
informative
Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by Kingsley1000(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
SO STRONG IS THE BEST FOR FTA DECODERS
Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by vtravinskyi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
without service such as a Channels and Receivers you can live. There are the Internet and movies https://putlocker4k.me/ is you choice.
Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by Dollabiz: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Kingsley1000:
SO STRONG IS THE BEST FOR FTA DECODERS

Visit Konga or Jumia website search for strong 4955b you will see ctytechnologies or ctytek or ctygadgets buy from any of those .i have bought about 9 from them over the years and they are still working ..they sell original coz I have installed new softwares

3 Likes

Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by Kachin9(m): 1:31am On Apr 12, 2020
The latest strong decoder price in Nigeria ranges from N10,800 to N40,000, depending on the models and where you are buying it from.

You can find the various models of Strong Decoder and their Prices in Nigeria here - https://www.9guiders.com/strong-decoder-guide-in-nigeria/
Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by Abcute: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Which is the best model to buy right now?
Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by Lendel1010: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pls who can help in installation of viewsat digital satellite receiver 1080p

And what other stuff is needed to make it effective,

Leant dish is needed to work
Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by umbo: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lendel1010:
Pls who can help in installation of viewsat digital satellite receiver 1080p

And what other stuff is needed to make it effective,

Leant dish is needed to work

ur location
Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by stevo4them(m): 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
umbo:

ur location

Do you install?
Am in Lagos
Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by umbo: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2021
stevo4them:

Do you install? Am in Lagos
yes I do install but I am in ibadan
Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by stevo4them(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
umbo:

yes I do install
but I am in ibadan
Please let's connect on WhatsApp. I need clarifications too. Can I have your digits?
Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by umbo: 6:48am On Nov 17, 2021
stevo4them:

Please let's connect on WhatsApp. I need clarifications too. Can I have your digits?

Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by stevo4them(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2021
umbo:

It says the contact is not on whatsapp
Re: Free to air Satellite TV channels in Nigeria - [MYTV, Multi TV] by umbo: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
stevo4them:

It says the contact is not on whatsapp
its my number ,try again

(1) (Reply)

Strong 4922 Hd Decoder / Moyinoluwa Adeyemi Builds Yoruba Watch Face That Tells The Time In Yoruba / Do I Need A Digital Aerial For A Smart TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.