Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) (3700 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
kiss
If you can accept me as your boyfriend click like if not then make your reasons known (a kind of kidding )

Don't compare your life to other.....there's no comparison between the sun and the moon.
they shine when it's their time

#Workhardanddreambig

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
All d raw material weh u suppose use get sense, u don use am black finish.

Go British or USA forum go ask dat kind straight question. Not in Naija here. Naija girls understand only one language.... ... .. .

MONEY

Sorry bro, handsomeness no get value for here like dat

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nedfed(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
undecided

1 Share

Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
All d raw material weh u suppose use get sense, u don use am black finish.

Go British or USA forum go ask dat kind straight question. Not in Naija here. Naija girls understand only one language.... ... .. .

MONEY

Sorry bro, handsomeness no get value for here like dat
which raw material are you talking about.

Here you got it all wrong

Not every girl has money on her mindset

I have a girlfriend that has not ask me for kobo for one day but she is still my girlfriend.
Not that I can't provide the money if she ask but she prefer to spend her own money.
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
amani63:
here you got it all wrong

Not every girl has money on her mindset

I have a girlfriend that has not ask me for kobo for one day but she is still my girlfriend.
Not that I can't provide the money if she ask but she prefer to spend her own
The disaster weh dey wait your heart dey gather momentum

You never learn say woman power na mouth e dey.

Hear yaself sef, she doesn't ask me for kobo and u sef dey relaxed.

Na just one shoprite date another guy go take snatch am

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

why won't I relaxed

She go today another one will come
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
amani63:
why won't I relaxe

She go today another one will come
OK na pass time. I think say na love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Skinni(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Na just one shoprite date another guy go take snatch am

Lolzz... Ma alaf small. grin
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2018
Yawn.
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Chai! Not A Single 'Like'
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2018
DeadRat:
Chai! Not A Single 'Like'
you Don see am bro

Nother even half like
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2018
Chikita66:
Yawn.
why should you yawn Chikita66
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by unifydworld: 8:53am On Mar 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders !!! I HAVE NEVER COME FOR HELP SINCE I JOIN THIS platform ,THAT WAS 2013. I WANT YOU ALL TO GIVE MY DAUGHTER A SUPPORT IN THE ONGOING CUSSON BABY COMPETITION. SHE MADE IT TO THE FIRST STAGE , PLEASE VOTE FOR OSOBA ISTIJABAH IN THE 2STAGE OF THE ONGOING CUSSON BABY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION.WE HAVE JUST 2DAYS TO PICK TOP 100. PLEASEEEE YOUR VOTE COUNTS AND MEAN A LOT TO US! PLUS I JUST GOT TO KNOW YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE WITH NO STRESS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389402 ,CAST YOUR VOTE BY CONFIRMING YOU 'RE NOT A ROBOT, PRESS THE BACK BOTTON AND RELOAD THE LINK O.............KEEP RELOADING THE LINK TO CAST AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by IamSINZ(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2018
So you never still get sense?
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
IamSINZ:
So you never still get sense?
hahahhaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I never get sense ooh

Maybe you can help me get this sense
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amani i prefer ur food threads to this threadcheesy..and dat ur babe wey u say no demand one kobo for u..is she togolese or nigerian?
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
lefulefu:
Amani i prefer ur food threads to this threadcheesy..and dat ur babe wey u say no demand one kobo for u..is she togolese or nigerian?
Nigeria bro
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
amani63:
Nigeria bro
ehn?? And she no even dey ask u for one naira??shocked..hmmmmmmm.
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn?? And she no even dey ask u for one naira??shocked..hmmmmmmm.
yes but sometimes as a man I be I do send her money
Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
amani63:
yes but sometimes as a man I be I do send her money
ohhh now u are talkingcheesy. Asper a sensible guy u don't splash all ur life savings on a girl but u send her little thing if she genuinely needs something. That's understandable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Will You Accept Me As Your boyfriend -(pic) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
lefulefu:
ohhh now u are talkingcheesy. Asper a sensible guy u don't splash all ur life savings on a girl but u send her little thing if she genuinely needs something. That's understandable.
that na true talk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

F.ucking a Lady Ars.e / A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi / No Need For Test: See How To Do The Tooth Paste Pregnancy Test.. (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.